All Comments on 'Hamstrung Mom'

by MaryAnderson

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
arrowglassarrowglassover 6 years ago
Good one!!!!

Enjoyed the story!

GhostfreakGhostfreakover 6 years ago

Very well written. Characters was well done and plot was something new to me. You have talent!

ender2k2kender2k2kover 6 years ago

Thank you. I really liked the characters and story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

incest babies are gonna be retarded

hoppy154hoppy154over 6 years ago
loved it

great story so are you going to carry on give us more. and to those who make derogatory comments at least have the gonads (balls) to put your name to it

MaryAndersonMaryAndersonover 6 years agoAuthor
hoppy154

Thank you for your comment. I have no plans to continue the story. I tried to wrap it up in one chapter and really have no idea what else to do with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Almost Perfect Story

Almost? I was looking forward to the part where she dumps Karl. Or was your having him disappear without mention a comment on his uselessness?

MaryAndersonMaryAndersonover 6 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous: Almost Perfect Story

I drafted a paragraph where she dumps Karl, but eventually deleted it. I felt like it detracted from the flow of the story and it didn't have anything in it that the reader couldn't imagine.

Thank you for the kind words; they're much appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re: To Anonymous: Almost Perfect Story

"... it didn't have anything in it that the reader couldn't imagine."

<P>

Maybe, but it's your story and your world. That means nothing happens in a story that the writer doesn't put there. It also means the same is true for the converse: if something isn't stated in a story it didn't happen. Inferring only goes so far.

<P>

You didn't need a paragraph. A simple line along the lines of "I've had enough of Karl." would have sufficed. Ryan or one of the posse could have mentioned Karl, and she could have responded with "Karl, who?"

GiganticGiganticover 6 years ago
True Love

Great story, loved every page of it. Happiness is paramount in life and we must pursue and cherish it highly. Excellent emotional workup and the most intimate feelings and details. Although this story is finished, keep writing you have the touch.

fulballzfulballzover 6 years ago
Good job

Good job from one of my favorite authors. What happened to Karl is self evident and the basic storyline was complete. There is no need for more chapters. +5

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Trash

Jk it was great

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

'Then's and 'than's, 'to's and 'too's.

I hate to say this to someone of your ability and experience, but...

Look 'em up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Why pregnant?

I'm sorry I just do not understand the need to get pregnant by her son.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Outstanding

Great buildup the struggle the mother went through about the relationship was a great story all in its self. The son was a good man not just a horny guy who would sleep with anyone. Good job.

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999over 6 years ago
Great story

and I do agree with some of the others that an editor could have helped with this one!

And I will say something I almost never do. But I would have loved a description of Mom. I love muscular ladies and follow several tumble blogs that deal with muscular and fit ladies. So hot!

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Story

I'm imagining the mother as Samantha Kelly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Great story couldn't get any better, unless you create another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re: re: To Anonymous: Almost Perfect Story

I took a second look at this. In retrospect, I think the line, "I don't think Karl is right for me." sufficed. In fact, it's pretty much in line with the "I've had enough of Karl." I suggested.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Shorter and to the point

While you have written longer your concise with this. The females were assertive amid the young man was the dream of us OWL’s ( older women lovers). Details of the sex drives me to remembering my past.

henrycarterhenrycarterover 6 years ago
The Need to Be a Mother

5*² (5 stars squared) GREAT STORY! As a man, I don't (and never will) understand the female need to be a mother. It does, however, keep the race alive. This and many of your other stories are great and true to the world as it really is.

Inspiring!

Thank you for your hard work in perfecting the flow of the story.

HC

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good writing

Excellent story. The writing style was enjoyable and it was well paced.

HookmeistrHookmeistrover 6 years ago
Just wow...

I absolutely loved this story. I've been a massage therapist myself since the 90's and have had many such encounters, knowing I was having an effect on my female clients. I even wrote a story here on Lit using some truths and fiction. I related in several areas when reading this story. It's been awhile now since I've given an erotic massage and truly miss it. Great story telling and use of the English language!

calibammacalibammaover 6 years ago
Very good one...

Loved this one but I always frown on stories that allow mom to be with another man while the son is making his move.

guiltypleasureloverguiltypleasureloveralmost 6 years ago
great!

I've enjoyed all your stories that I've read.

And you get lay, laid, layed, and lain right!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story until....

...they decided to have the baby. Maybe it's just me but that never works for me. That is, the son and mother having a baby and starting a family.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Mom and Son having babies are the best

Great story mom and son incest. It is a logical conclusion of any sexual relationship -family and children.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Love it

I so love your writing. Thx so much.

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 5 years ago
One of he best .

This story was very well writing , it showed love, trust and friendship. All things needed for a good story, oh!! ya!! the sex was also very good. Thanks for a great read.

Ricky17Ricky17over 3 years ago

Superb!

Rocky70's comments are spot on. The build up of the storyline and the characters to the finale is great.

Well written and upto your usual standard. Well done!

chytownchytownabout 3 years ago
Good Read****

Thanks for sharing.

RamazaRamazaover 2 years ago

A really loving and caring story, five stars from me, please write more like this, you are great at it.

SteamerPoiny68SteamerPoiny68over 2 years ago

Another fantastic author who likes to expand her stories, which are, more often than not, worthy of 5 stars. Unlike some authors who expect a 5 star rating with only a one page "wham-bam-thank you- ma'am" story. More credit to you, MaryAnderson, may you write many more, thank you xxx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love the way you get subtle remarks in about the way men 'should' treat their woman and then give examples. I agree whole heartedly. Also, some of the descriptions you used for an orgasm were better than any that I have ever read before. You are a very talented and imaginatively gifted author who knows how to 'tell' a story. A gift that few have. Please continue writing.

mrdata9770mrdata9770about 2 years ago

(3/29/2022) loved every bit of this story! But I need to make a couple of points that only pertain to my preferences and DO NOT take anything away from this gem. I would have enjoyed reading how our heroin dumped pretty boy Karl. Would he have only pouted and sulked away or would he have gotten angry and had to be put in his place by Ryan..., or maybe the posse. And because I'm a male oinker I would have not objected to a romp (or several) with the posse. Maybe some more babies all around. I love harems. Hey, I can’t help it. No one’s perfect…, like Ryan. Five stars! And it goes on my list.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I loved this story, very well written, the characters were amazing. The only fault I can find is that it ended too soon. Can you please write a whole bunch of new chapters to go with it. Outstanding as usual

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not gonna lie, I wanted to punch karl in the face and the mother too for putting up with him.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Now 'that' was an extremely sweet story with a great ending! A debt five star effort.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago
Karl was over done

You made him too much the asshole, which made me question the mom.

Either Karl was very good looking, but an extreme asshole, which would make the mom extremely shallow for staying with him just for how he looked, or she had severe self esteem issues and felt she couldn't find anyone better. But that wouldn't jive with her being a strong self confident bodybuilder. So that just leaves her looking as shallow as Karl was described. As I said, his character was over done to the detriment of the mom character.

On a side note, thank you so much for writing a super hot bodybuilder milf. Older, buff, toned muscular women are so fucking hot, and throw in the incest aspect...OMG. There's no where near enough muscle mom porn on Literotica, or anywhere else, for that matter, so thank for this.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago
Re: Incest babies

Contrary to popular belief, the chances of defects in a child born from closely related family members are so small, as to be near nonexistent. "Retarded babies" is just a myth. Defects only appear through continued inbreeding over generations. Hence hillbillies. A child between mother and son, father and daughter, brother and sister would be born perfectly normal, as long as there are no inherited issues, and there hasn't been inbreeding in previous generations.

Having said that, I'm not a fan of "knocking up mom" stories, but each to there own.

dick_hardendick_harden6 months ago

Loved it. And they made a baby. Excellent.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaryAnderson@MaryAnderson
8274 Followers
I just posted Prom Night in which Josie Luker tells us about her did-not-go-exactly-as-planned senior prom. The major characters are: Josie Luker: a blonde high school senior; Cherokee Canseco: Josie’s best friend, Eric Luker: Josie's father Robert Canseco: Cherokee's dad: ...