All Comments on 'Handcuff Seduction'

by daddy1950

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

This is a good story with a good plot. However, I think it was very poorly written. It could have been so much better. It was hard to follow at times.

daddy1950daddy1950over 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks Anon

Would appreciate any suggestions. It's not always possible for a writer to realise he's confusing the reader. I know what I'm trying to explain, but not so easy for the reader to understand. I'll do a re-write if your suggestions are worthwhile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hmmmmmm

It was as stated a good story line but felt like I was reading a confession from hanibel lector to clairice starling. Or a manic death bed confession made it hard to follow and added an element of creepiness.

daddy1950daddy1950over 9 years agoAuthor
I agree, hmmmmm.

I much appreciate your time, but I was anticipating something a little easier. Interesting to know how it came across for you. Best wishes.

Ducky7Ducky7over 9 years ago
Good story

A sub is released and a dom is born into training

jaccorjaccorover 9 years ago
Hard to follow?

I did not have the least little bit of trouble following the story line. I only wish that the story had gone further. What happens when the father and little girl come back?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
indentify

I totally identified with the mother. Although I think I'm older than her, I have fantasies of being taken by an aggressive, over sexed son. While it may never happen in real life, the thought always continues to arouse me. Encore769

daddy1950daddy1950over 9 years agoAuthor
Hi Encore

Great to see you here and pleased you identified. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
no problem following this great story for me

I love what the boy's thinking as he blows his young balls up the same cunt he came out of: "Never have I felt such fulfillment." That is so true. When a boy fucks his mother and shoots her full of his semen, it's not just enjoyment, it's fulfillment. His penis is exactly where it belongs, up his own mother's vagina, and his precious semen is exactly where it should be, splattered all over his mother's babyhole and painting her pink cunt-walls a nice sticky white. The comment of the mother who wrote "identify" is important. "I have fantasies of being taken by an aggressive, over sexed son." Mommy-loving boys should learn from this. Listen, guys. Your mother is just as interested in what you've got jumping around in your pants as you are in what your mother's got hidden between her legs. Just let your natural male urges loose, let your balls lead you, and shove your big hard cock up your mother's warm wet twat. Mom wants your sperm just as much as you want to give it to her.

daddy1950daddy1950over 9 years agoAuthor
Credit to Encore 769

This story started as role play I enjoyed with a beautiful, sexy lady – encore769. Much of the dialogue I used was hers and, in my opinion, it greatly enriched the story. Many thanks Miss C. x

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
well done and hot

i love how the mother seduced her son get everyone else involved keep on trucking waiting for moretenbears43 a 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Narrative

I thought the story was good, but was a bit put off with the first person/second person narrative. When you use the second person narrative (using "you") forces the reader to try to personally identify with the character the the "you" is referencing. Since I am not a middle aged mother, I am unable to identify with that narrative. Other than that, it was an interesting story, keep up the writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Was good BUT....

The first person/second person mixture never works.

daddy1950daddy1950over 8 years agoAuthor
Dear Anon(s)

I sympathise with you, but as the writer, I select the form of writing to suit me and the story. Most stories I write aren't 1st person, however erotic and romantic fiction is very personal and often demands 'I' tell the story. I have others on LitErotica which are 3rd person

rosscaresrosscaresabout 8 years ago
Keep it up.

Don't let them give you a hard time. I thought you handled it very well and it added to the force of mixed emotions always present in this kind of coupling. Good Job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
At least the mom did not jump into bed with her son for no reason!

At least there was some resistance shown by the mom to having sex with her son.

This forum is full of crappy and unbelievable stories with moms jumping into bed with their sons.

No thoughts about the fact that they are breaking the greatest taboo there is!

So full marks for that.

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 6 years ago
CRAZY CRAZY

Who's telling this story, is it mum or the son????. You lost me,try again . the read sucked, a waste of time.

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 5 years ago
On second read I should give you 4 stars****

The story needs help, in a lot of ways, get yourself a proof reader and this story will work.The stories there but needs work. THANKS

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous