Handi-Horny Ch. 03: Mom Needs Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Phallux
Phallux
131 Followers

"Breathe, Brian. Breathe." Eve teased, whispering in his ear, her breasts pushing against his hands.

At that moment, the animal in Brian awoke. He grabbed her breasts and squeezed, one in each powerful hand. His arm muscles flared.

"Oww. Be gentle." Eve cried out.

Brian let go, looked briefly into her eyes and then raised a hand.

"Wha-?" Eve was cut off by a sudden slap to her breast followed quickly by a smack on the other. The sharp sounds echoed. She looked into his face, shocked. He displayed a shit-eating grin. Her face reddened, humiliated. No one ever did that to her before. She would never have allowed it. Her quivering nipples stung sharply from being slapped. Her pussy was wet all over again. What was happening?

The hedge rustled in the distance. Eve turned her head, praying that no one was watching. Did she just glimpse Mr. Stimpleton's dome top over there? Did he see?

Suddenly her attention was brought back to Brian as his mouth grasped onto her long, hard nipple and began sucking. He firmly clutched her breast with both hands and noisily sucked her elongated, sore nipple. A moan escaped her throat as her pussy begged to be touched...NOW.

Mr. Stimpleton be damned, Eve grabbed Brian's head by his ears and pulled his sucking mouth away from her breasts. She felt the stubble from his face scratch her soft underboobs as he disengaged. She stood upright again about an arm's length away. Brian's mouth was still in a semi-sucking position, eyes opened, wondering. Her breasts felt warm, her nipples cool and wet in the night air as they pointed. Brian slowly leaned back in his chair, a look of rotten amusement on his face. This naughty boy didn't deserve to see her naked, let alone touch her, but Eve's pussy was aching with lust and she needed to be a slut, needed to be a dirty slut no matter who it was with...right now.

Time seemed to slow. Her bare shoulders and breasts glowed in the moonlight. Her nipples made pointy shadows on the brick pavers below, moving slightly with every breath. Brian's shorts strained to contain his cock. The hedge rustled. Brian lurched toward her, eyes wild. Eve snapped out of her trance and shoved him backward. She had to slow him down, or he'd ravage her and be done in seconds. She watched him start jerking his cock through his shorts material. His tongue hung over his lower lip. His eyes fixed onto her breasts.

Eve looked one last time toward the hedge. Nothing. This was it. She was going to show this insolent brat her most intimate girl parts. He didn't deserve it. She had no respect for him, but even so, her lust was too great. She needed his cock inside her. She pushed him hard so he was sitting all the way back in his chair. Then she hiked up her dress all the way to her waist, exposing herself fully to him. Her flat abdomen and trimmed, v-shaped, honey-colored muff shone in the moon's light. Her muff itched slightly, the slickness between her legs chilled by the night air. She pulled the dress all the way off, pulling her long hair through it at the last. All she had on now were sandals as she stood naked in front of him. She was nervous. She felt vulnerable and it thrilled her. Her nakedness made her feel defenseless in the presence of this man-boy. She realized at that moment that she hadn't had a real cock in years, only her dildo.

Brian reached out and grabbed one of her hands and pulled her to him. Eve stepped forward shyly. The bold woman of moments ago turned into a shy little girl. Vulnerable. Exposed. A slut.

He stopped her just in front of him and patted her inner thighs with the same two fingers that had gagged her earlier, motioning for her to open her legs. He still held her outstretched hand in his. The shy girl obeyed and squatted slightly. Turning her head, she held her breath. Her cheeks warmed, blushing. As she squatted, her sex opened slightly, the slick lips parted and tendrils of coolness entered her. She brought her free hand to her mouth and bit into it, not daring to breathe. She turned back and watched him watching her.

He reached forward, beneath her. She felt his scratchy fingers glide along her slit and closed her eyes. The world started spinning as they glided back and forth between her lips, gently sinking into her labia like a smooth saw. Her eyes sprang open when he touched her clit. She felt him pull his fingers away and watched him bring them to her mouth. She smelt herself on it. He touched it to her lips, the wetness oozing onto them. Opening her mouth, she licked the tips of his fingers with her tongue before accepting them into her mouth, knowing that that is what he wanted, for her to taste herself. He pushed them deeply to the back of her mouth and then down her throat. They were coarse and thick. Her tongue felt rough callouses as they slid all the way back. She wondered what his seed tasted like. She gagged.

Brian gently pulled his fingers from her. Ropes of saliva clung to his fingers as he dragged them down her chin, down over a breast, covering the nipple, and then down to her muff. He crudely wiped them on her bush, the lewd act making him laugh. Goosebumps covered her body. The trail of cold saliva on her bare skin made her feel utterly naked and defenseless. His fingers finally moved down to her nether. He pulled her hand downward. She obediently squatted, her pussy opening once more. Covered in saliva, he pushed them easily into her dripping pussy, this time finding her hole. Lubed as they were, his calloused fingers scratched her lips as they stretched around them. She felt his fingers filling her, inch by inch, as he slowly entered her. Her pussy was tight. Each joint of his thick digits paused at her hole before being pushed further into her. A moan stirred deep inside her. She gripped his other hand tightly as his knuckles pressed against her pussy. He held his fingers in her. Her pussy convulsed around them, clamping and releasing.

Brian broke the moment. "Fuck them."

She almost thought she imaged those words and opened her eyes. She saw that he was looking at her intently, a lascivious grin splayed across his naughty-boy face. She felt his hand between her legs, fingers inside her. The other squeezed her hand painfully. Purposefully.

"Go on. I want to see you do it. Fuck 'em."

Eve's face burned red with humiliation. Naked in the moonlight, his fingers deep inside her womb, she was disgusted with herself. How could she have let him be with her like this. See her naked. Touch her. Before another thought passed, she felt his hand let go of hers and then felt a sharp sting as he slapped her tit again. The noise cracked through the darkness around them. Her breast warmed as the stinging began to fade. Eve surrendered to him and began bucking her hips, a slut in heat.

"Come on. Do it faster. I want to see your cunt dripping."

Though abashed by his words, the slut in her couldn't resist grinding onto him. Her pussy made loud sopping noises as she coated his fingers. Humiliated, she refused to look at him and turned her head away as she lifted herself up and then back down again, faster and harder each time, giving him what he wanted.

She was about to come. "Oh fuck." she heard herself whimper. His fingers were just...so big. She stretched on them, a landscaper's coarse fingers. Her lips stung but deep inside, her pussy was electrified each time she took them back in. They went in so deep. It felt...good. She looked down at him. That crooked grin, his eyes drinking in her salacious act. He watched his fingers being fucked by her. Her pussy dripping with wetness.

Thinking about him watching her overwhelmed her senses. Inhibition faded away with each downward thrust of her pelvis. She planted both of her hands onto his legs and impaled herself even harder onto his fingers. Her furry pussy squirted a bit with each fuck thrust, taking the full length and width of his fingers into her. The noise grew louder and louder as her pussy became more and more swollen and wet. Her head tilted back as light-headedness consumed her. She felt her breasts slapping against her rib cage, nipples erect and pointing at Brian's forehead. She was going to come.

"Whoa...whoa whoa. Slow down, you little slut." Brian called out, a little too loudly.

Eve brought her head down, stunned at his insolence, but couldn't help it and continued to grind on his fingers, wanting to cream all over them like a dirty whore. He tried to pull his fingers out. "No! I'm close!" Eve begged, her voice a husky, whispered shout. He hesitated. She slowed her pelvic thrusts into a deep, steady rhythm. She felt an impossible warmth welling up inside her as her pussy gripped his calloused fingers. At the approach of ecstasy, she reached out with both hands and grabbed his head, moaning.

"Stop you bitch!" he shouted. His voice loud in the night.

She was about to come all over his hand when he violently pulled his fingers from her sucking pussy. The emptiness was terrible. Panting, desperate, distressed, sore. Empty. The suddenness was too much. Tears welled up in Eve's eyes. She hid her face in her hands and stood naked, defeated, before him. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry. " tears turned into quiet sobbing. "I know I'm a bad person. Please don't tell anyone." Eve retreated to the chair behind her, sat down, cradled herself in her arms, and then bowed her head into her lap.

A dog barked. The hedge rustled. Eve cried, as quietly as she could. Thoughts ran through her mind. Fear. Shame. Humiliation. Jail maybe. Would she go to jail? What would Brian's parents think? What would Matty think? The thought of her son knowing what she did, right next door, made her sob even more. She reached out, feeling around for her sundress, wanting to leave.

"No one's going to find out, if you do exactly what I want." Brian said.

Eve detected evil delight in that voice. It was as if the turd was actually enjoying watching her cry after she fucked his fingers like a cheap whore. Her hair got pulled sharply, lifting her head from her lap. She was too defeated to resist. Tears ran down her cheeks, blurred her vision.

"Now you're gonna suck my cock."

Eve felt something warm and hard bump into her lips. She was momentarily shocked and didn't know what was happening.

"Come on. You know you want it." Brian grabbed her nose and pinched it shut. Eve instinctively opened her mouth to take in air. Instead, Brian's thick cock pushed into her. His giant mushroom head slid along her tongue all the way back to her throat, gagging her. It was huge.

"That's it. Take all of it." Eve felt Brian hold her head in a vise grip and push his cock all the way in until she felt his ball sack against her face. Gagging turned into desperate coughing. She punched at his thighs. Tears welled up anew. Brian held her a few seconds more before pulling his cock out. Ropes of saliva clung to his shaft, falling onto her chin and exposed breasts, below.

"Again." Brian pushed his cock at her mouth. She turned her head, not wanting to gag anymore.

"No. Please. I can't." She coughed and then spit frothy saliva.

She felt her left boob get slapped, hard. He pulled her from the chair by her hair and then pushed her down onto her knees. The brick pavers scratched her bare knees. She felt the straps on her sandals slip off of her heels. The sting of her boob was still fresh when Brian's cock found her open mouth once again. Eve adjusted her position at the last moment so that the big mushroom head slid down her throat more easily this time. She imagined that shit-eating grin on his face as she gagged on his cock and knew that her mascara was running down her cheeks.

Brian pulled his cock from her drooling mouth once more. Determined not to be humiliated by him, Eve opened her eyes and angrily met his as his phallus pulled free from her mouth. His cock, way bigger than she ever would have guessed, quivered in the moonlight, slick with her saliva. She felt a cold wetness as more dripped off her chin and onto her breasts cooling the stinging from the slap.

"I don't think you can take it." Brian challenged.

Eve stared him in the eye, gritted her teeth defiantly and then opened her mouth. He bent his knees slightly and then thrust his cock thrust inside her again. She felt his clenched fists pull her hair as he shoved his cock all the way back into her throat and then began mini-thrusting, daring her to surrender and beg relief from the gagging. Eve felt her gagging reflex lessen with each thrust. She squeezed her eyelids shut, clearing her tears. The drops dribbled down her cheeks, splashing her nipples, still hard. Eve reopened her eyes and glared at him as he held her head and forced his cock deep down her throat.

"You slut."

Eve was surprised that her throat was taking his cock more easily now. She couldn't stop the tears, the black lines of mascara running down her cheeks, or the saliva spurting from her mouth, but she sure as hell could rise to his challenge and bring the little fucker to the edge.

Eve concentrated and closed her lips on his shaft. It's veins pulsed and radiated heat as it slid back and forth across her tongue. Brian's balls slapped into her. She felt wet matted pubes smack onto her chin with each thrust. He let out a low moan and closed his eyes while thrusting away. Not much more now.

Eve's throat took his bulging head and a few inches of his shaft, as it thrust deeply into her. It didn't sting as much anymore. Thinking of a porn movie, she pushed her tongue along the bottom of his cock, until she was able to click his scrotum with the tip. She flicked her tongue again and again along his hairy ball sack as he fucked her throat with his giant member.

She felt Brian's cock grow huge. He grunted with exertion now, sweat pouring down his face. Cursing, he pulled his cock hard out of her mouth. Eve's tongue bathed it the whole way. Saliva poured from her mouth splattering onto the pavers below. Her breasts were covered in a glaze of goo. Eve couldn't help a wicked giggle as she wiped her mouth with the back of her hand.

Exhausted, Brian sat back in his chair, shorts around his ankles, his cock huge and erect, quivering with near orgasm. Pre-cum dribbled from the tiny slit.

"You ready to blow your load, you little shit?" Eve haughtily teased him, knowing she had regained control.

Brian, out of breath, looked angry but helpless, with a helpless boner. His face was nearly purple and his brow profusely sweating.

Eve smiled as she moved, cat-like, toward him. She noticed that her hair felt wet and matted - it too didn't escape her throat fuck. She pulled his legs outward and climbed up on top of him in the chair. Her sex pulsed. Her boobs glistened, nipples stiff. She was a mess of a wanton slut. She leaned forward and wiped her boobs across his face, making his cheeks shine. She giggled. He groaned. Turning around in his lap, she bent over and gave him a good, close look at, and sniff of, her sopping wet pussy before bringing it down into his lap. She held her hands onto his muscular thighs and planted her feet on top of him, just above his knees. She raised her ass up over his erection and moved her hips so his head slid through her slick cleft, catching her hole before teasing him with her tight, little butt hole.

Brian begged. "Please. Please Mrs. L"

"It's Eve" she retorted, letting her name hiss from her lips as she lowered her hungry pussy onto his mushroom head. It wouldn't go in. She raised up again and reached down with one hand and guided it in this time, holding the hot shaft tight in her fingers. Again, the mushroom head pushed her slick outer lips apart but would not go any farther. She lifted again and let her full body weight fall onto it. Nope.

"Shit!" Eve swore. "You've got to be shitting me." To get this little turd's cock inside her, she needed his help. "Dammit!", she whispered, harshly. "Hold me around the waist, and pull me down onto you, you little fucker. Now!"

Brian, huffing with exertion, obeyed and grabbed Eve's waist, holding onto her hip bones, and pulled her down with brute strength onto his protruding, giant, mushroom-headed cock. Eve grunted, loudly, as his head and thick shaft were forced into her womb. It was impossibly big. The biggest she'd ever felt. Bigger than her dildo...and it hurt.

A dog barked and leaves rustled, more loudly this time. Feeling urgency, Eve bit her lip and lifted herself up until his head caught at her entrance and then sank down onto his shaft. She felt the bulging veins of his cock as it slid into her. The heat of it filled her insides with pure, ecstatic warmth. His head was right on her g-spot. She lifted herself again. Her pussy was sopping wet. As she slid down onto his shaft once more, her juices squirted noisily as he finally bottomed out inside her. A high shriek cut through the night's silence as she came. She felt her pussy cream all over Brian's giant cock and hairy balls. She pulled onto her long nipples and orgasmed with abandon. Her feet slipped and slid on his legs with each convulsion. She ground herself deep onto him, his mushroom head poking her g-spot just right, again and again.

After the waves of ecstasy abated, Eve became alert again. "You didn't come?" Eve asked, almost accusingly. Exhausted, and in honest disbelief that Brian still had a hard-on, Eve started riding him again. Should she let him come in her pussy?

She felt a sudden change in Brian. His inner animal resurfaced. His eyes opened, bloodshot red. Fury was his visage. With unbelievable strength he pulled her off of him by her hair, one-handed. Her pussy lips gripped his cock as it exited, popping a bit as the giant head broke free, making her come again. He brought her down in slow motion onto the ground, her legs akimbo, shaking from orgasm. She felt her pussy ooze cream, wetness on her thighs and likely all over the pavers. He stood up in front of her. She was on her hands and knees. Eve felt her orgasm end and opened her eyes and looked up. The giant head was inches from her nose. Strong hands grabbed her head. Eve swallowed hard, held onto Brian's legs with both hands, and then opened her mouth, submitting to him and steadying herself for the involuntary gagging and tears to come. She hoped it would be over quickly.

Brian pushed his cock between her lips. Eve sensed it was even more engorged than before as the head filled her mouth and slid backwards, inch by inch. Her jaws ached from spreading for his girth. Finally, it slid into her throat and further still. It caught there. She gagged. Tears, and more mascara, spilled from her eyes.

Brian thrust harder. Deeper. His ball sack smacked her chin. Saliva gurgled out in spurts and splatters as she coughed and gagged on his giant member. Soon the bottom of his sack was glistening wet as Eve continued drooling all over herself. She tried to hold his gaze. He was glaring at her. Daring her to close her eyes. The huge cock was too much. She shut her eyes and beat at his legs, wanting the stinging and the gagging to end. Her own saliva was working its way down her throat now, increasing her desperate gagging. She punched his legs as hard as she could, over and over, bruising them. She pulled her head back as hard as she could to get away from it. When that failed, with tears streaming down her face, Eve flailed her head side to side, pulling his head from the back of her throat. He held her head tightly and pushed his cock head back down her throat. Her scalp burned from his grip, her throat from his cock.

He brought his mouth to her ear. A coarse whisper, "I'm going to fuck your ass now". Brian pulled out of her throat and mouth. Eve felt her eyes, nose and mouth, spewing tears, snot, and spit without end.

Completely spent, throat burning, Eve felt Brian grip her by the hair again. He lifted her to her feet as if she was weightless. His other hand spun her around so her ass was facing him. She was on her tiptoes, teetering, trying to prevent her hair from being pulled out. She turned her head to peer at him. Brian sat back, his giant cock sticking straight up from his crotch, he was shirtless.

Phallux
Phallux
131 Followers