Handi-Horny Ch. 03: Mom Needs Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Phallux
Phallux
130 Followers

Brian continued holding Eve's hair. With his free hand, he picked up the bottle of beer from earlier and took a swig, draining it. Eve turned her head back before having to look into his eyes. She was a trembling little girl again, scared of the dark. Scared of a monster. Scared of that giant cock. She never had anal sex before. Not even with her dildo.

Eve heard breaking glass as Brian threw the bottle. She stayed silent, her throat throbbing. Her mouth and pussy both ached from his cock. She couldn't take any more. Tears welled up in her eyes again. His words resonated now.

"You're going to fuck me where?" Eve gasped out loud, spittle spraying on every word.

The answer came swiftly. As if she were light as a feather, Brian's muscular arms grabbed her around the waist and lifted her into his lap. She was shocked at his strength. She knew she couldn't fight him off, even if she tried. She gripped both arm rests. Before she knew what to do with her legs, Brian grabbed her tightly underneath her thighs, bear-hugging her and folding her in half, her knees to her shoulders. He held her there, suspended in the air, over his cock. She lost grip of the chair's arms and grasped wildly for anything to hold on to. She managed to find his shoulders, large and powerful, and reached way back with her hands to help steady herself.

Brian wasted no more time. Eve felt his giant cock head poke her butt. It was well lubed from her pussy ejaculation. He teased it and by gently moving his head around her hole. She felt cool wetness on her tiny opening. She hoped it wouldn't hurt.

Mushroom head aimed at her opening, Brian pulled her down onto him in a single, powerful thrust, popping her anal cherry. Lubed or not, his mushroom head tore into her. Eve screamed out into the night. His cock was only half in. Brian bucked his hips and Eve's ass slid down his remaining shaft, inch by inch, until she felt his pubes tickle her butt. Her insides were burning. He let it stay in there, balls deep. She imagined him savoring the moment. The moment of her utter humiliation by his cock, deep in her ass. She never was going to let him, or anyone else, fuck her there. Now it was done. She felt like a whore.

Brian lifted her up a bit. His mushroom head slid backwards in her recturm toward her anus, but before exiting, caught at her opening, stuck inside. Her ass convulsed around his shaft, massaging it. She didn't want to, she just couldn't help it. He gripped her waist tightly and pulled her down onto him again. Her ass slid slowly down his shaft, even with his strength, it was that tight of a fit. The head finally bottomed out, his hairy ball sack against her ass. As he lifted her again, a strange sensation happened. He pulled her down again, spiking her ass with his cock.

"What do you think...Eve?", Brian asked, evilly.

Eve felt the mushroom head sliding deep into her ass and came. She cried out and bucked her hips, the shaft pulsing inside of her.

Brian laughed and then pulled her up and down more quickly, reaming her ass with a steady fucking. With gravity assisting, Eve felt his cock go impossibly deep inside and she continued coming. She shivered all over, uncontrollably. Moisture frothed from her pussy and dripped. Deep inside her ass, it got all warm. She realized that there must be a g-spot in there that she never knew about and Brian's ginormous cock was hitting it.

Brian continued raising and lower her with increased exertion. He was really breathing heavily as his giant schlong fucked the shit out of her tight ass hole. She felt she was going to come again and wanted to see what Brian's face looked like before she did and turned her head. His eyes were shut, head back, beads of sweat running down his bright red face. His arms looked huge, holding her folded like she was, suspended above him. Her ass came again. She forced her eyes to stay open this time and looked at Brian hoping he would see. His eyes popped open and met hers as she moaned, coming with her ass on his cock, never keeping her eyes from his.

Suddenly, Brian lifts her high into the air, right off of his cock. The head popped out at the end with pre-cum flowing from the tiny slit on top. Her rectum glowed inside, a warm, not unpleasant burn. Silently, he turned her around, facing him again. With inhuman strength, he grabbed her by the waist and actually spun her upside down. Her heavy breasts pulled at her frame, her hair fell over her face. Next he pulled her to him and she grabbed onto his waist and ass, not wanting to be dropped.

"Open." is all he says.

Eve opened her mouth. She felt Brian let gravity do its work by letting her body slide down his until his cock went into her mouth and up her throat. She tipped her head back, all the way back as far as she could, allowing the cock, that just fucked her ass, to go into her throat. It was bigger and went deeper than ever before. Its size was so great that she couldn't even gag on it. It tasted salty and sweet all at once. The veins of the shaft pulsed on her tongue. Brian lifted her up and dropped her again, repeating this several times. His giant head pushed deeper and deeper into her throat with each drop until at last she felt it grow impossibly big. A low guttural growl from Brian was immediately followed by a spurting, wet explosion down her throat. Or up her throat? Upside down, she lost all sense of direction as his cock is spurt its hot seed into her. She gasped for air while come and saliva spurt from her mouth, his thick shaft between her lips. She swallowed as much as she could and it burned going down. Or up?

At last, Brian's cock pulled out of her throat and then from her mouth. Semen and saliva dropped in gooey ropes from her mouth, splattering at his feet. He lost strength and lowered her head-first, to the ground, gently enough so that she ended up sprawled there on her back. She heard him let out a big sigh. The lawn chair squeaked as Brian sat, spent.

Eve felt completed used, every hole fucked brutally by this fucking turd and she liked it. She felt warm inside, whole. Even her ass came on his cock. Brian's snoring broke the moment. His cock, growing soft, was still huge to behold. Eve looked around and toward the hedge one more time. The hedge shook and Eve thought she heard footsteps moving quickly away.

"Pervert!" Eve shouts at the hedge, not really caring.

Satisfied no one was watching, (anymore), Eve got herself to her knees in front of Brian's sleeping form and took his beautiful cock into her hands. Incredibly, it came to life and pulsed a few times, leaking more come out of the head. She took his cock into her mouth one last time. She felt the rumble of his snores through her tongue as she sucked his still-large head as far back as she could, sucking and sucking, feeling small spurts slide down her throat. She sucked on it until the last of his seed ejaculated and then licked it clean. Kissing it goodbye, Eve gathered up her sun dress and streaked back home, a glowing and satisfied woman.

Fin

Phallux
Phallux
130 Followers