All Comments on 'Handjob Ch. 08'

by CuckoldGuy

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Right...he's the one with the problem....

....she's a liberated woman of the world.....that married some poor trusting schlub to provide a stable platform from which to conduct her planned affairs with "real men".

And when she lets mr bossman get her knocked up, she'll have sex with the schlub once or twice, being the consummate actress that she is, will blame him for the pregnancy. Then he can pay to raise it and she can continue to fuck mr bossman each and every day at work.

Of course, there's that little detail....the baby. She'll have to at least help for awhile. Can't have the schlub thinking she doesn't care.....

He must either have a single digit IQ, or...well that's about it. How did he manage to get through their wedding vows?

About the same way you managed to put out a trite repeat of a much better story, told uncounted dozens of times by uncounted dozens of "like-minded" and equally uninspired writers.

impo_61impo_61about 8 years ago
This writer's stories...

This writer's stories...They are self explanatory and don't need any comment...Seems that the stories show a hate for men, but looking better shows a hate for married people!!! All husbands are cuckolds and all wives are whores with no soul...No exception to it...so the target are people that found love and got married...why? I don't know and I don't care...1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

maybe there is more truth in this version than in the "Loving" versions of the cuckold stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
wow what is there to tell, slutting, whoring wives, are simply sluts nothing more, nothing less

a piece of meat to be used 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great story!!!

gave you a 5 for effort and content. And to tell the asshole of LIT!! to eat shit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
"The wife of a cuckold"??

The ONLY way a man can become a 'cuckold' is because his WIFE has committed adultery!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Well written story about a horrible person

Lying, manipulation, infidelity - very bad. Some people must find this sexually arousing, but it just depresses me. How could anyone be so heartless?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
WTF

I gave it 1* because you keep trying... maybe when you finally write something decent I'll give you two or maybe 3*... but for now, 1* is all you get...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great story?

Eat shit! Yep gave it a ONE STAR in honor of vasty/bony.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Eight parts already!

Now did I miss the first seven? How full and rich my life could have been. I must immediately go forth and find them. If this sterling tale is any representative I'm in for quite the afternoon. When will part nine be out? The very earth yearns in anticipation of your next, fascinating yarn. What a writer, what prose. Seldom has such a gift for words been bestowed on a mortal or been so neglected. Five stars! Five I say, and Five again. Let all who read stand in awe.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
She has to die!

Have finally some creative ideas for that to happen, otherwise finish that boring stupid story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I'm a twenty year old married woman. Been married for over a year to a twenty three year old boy.

That was all anyone needs to know. She's a woman (not a girl) and he's a boy (not a man).

<P>

A very telling statement, and what it tells is not good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
No stars

More than enough said!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Really? That's it?

Hubby can't take one look at her and KNOW when she's been cheating from looking at her and smelling her? Or by the loose cunt? Epic stupidity. Moronic story. Stop while you're behind.

1 star.

gmann57gmann57about 8 years ago

this is a joke .....Right?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Cucky

Not a particularly good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
FIVE STARS!

I really apreciate your story. That is the supreme cuckoldry!

Deceiving her husband, refusing him her pussy and keeping him under her hand... Lol

Oh! And being surE that his cock was never and will never be sucked is just priceless!!!

Keep writing, please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

This was totally stupid and a waste of time.

ALF

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

dear god why not go suck your wife's bull while you're at it you wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Her Mother lied

No "boys" working on a construction crew. And no one believes it wasn't semen. He divorced the slut before she passed along so nasty disease he couldn't divorce. Badly written drivel.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very engrossing storyline- well composed

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story of manipulation. Has her cake and ears it too

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

CUCK SHIT! NO STARS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

manipulation is wife's method of control.

This was very undesirable story to read.

I gave it NO Grade because a grade of 1 would be far to much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

worthless wife, does literally the bare minimum

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCuckoldGuy@CuckoldGuy
Retired engineer. Married to the same woman for over fifty years. All of my stories are true from my own life experiences or they were given to me by my readers. I wanted to write a story as a way of giving back to this site but then, one story led to another and then another....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Handjob Ch. 07 Previous Part
Handjob Series Info