All Comments on 'Handjob for Small Penis'

by escalus

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Fun story

Some women have realized the benefits of being with small dick man. Very grateful and trainable.

spaceinvaderspaceinvaderalmost 8 years ago
Good

Great story, loved it! This is how it should be for guys with small dicks.

suckermansuckermanalmost 8 years ago
how it is

yes thats how it is for small dicks. Mines bigger than his. It almost reaches 4" but not quite, its also quite thin and my relief is wanking, even my wife gets her sex elsewhere now. Ive only ever managed to go with other women once and cant afford a service like his so its Literotica and my hand usually

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Small Testicle Humiliation

loved the STH my favorite part, it is an obscure fetish and since SPH doesn't apply to me its the only thing I like. please consider more STH stories and tagging it with small testicle humiliation too. thanks. gooseberries comment was a good touch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I to am a small person

My wife refuses to let me touch my thing to her because she says it is degrading to a woman to have to endure being rubbed against by a tiny thing. She does give me hand jobs of a sort. Never lets me climax and never actually jacks it, just rubs me like I am a girl and when I am close she stops and lets the fluid drain out onto me. I want to cry when she is finished because I am afraid I have made a spectacle of myself before her and her friend.

She has fond a new way to torment me recently. As her friend lays beside her she will bring me close over and over and then suddenly turn to her friend and as he brings her to climax after climax she tells me to be a man and finish jacking off. I just cry knowing I am not man enough to do that and she taunts me with her scorn. I am afraid she will beat me up if I touch myself or worse she will never touch me again and I would be alone. I want to lick her when her friend is making her cum but she just kicks me away so I sit or lay there with my tiny thing needing something that I can not give it. 4yourpleasureiam

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Cute!

My husband - just like you - BOTH of you have been blessed with lovely little tiny penises!

OMG, you are so cute when you open up freely with your readers and tell us all about you!

Interestingly though, when I send my husband for his small penis treatment, his reaction is different. Granted, I only send him three or four times a year. And definitely pay a lot less than your wife for your treatment: 100 pounds is way too much, even by Aussie standards.

Even so, my husband comes back hyper excited, feeling hyper empowered, acting hyper sexual. It's like the small penis treatment makes you two feel more virile or something?

Anyways, cute story from a cute penis!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hmmm

My penis is as short as this or shorter. It was once 5-6 inches when erect but since my MVA I am impotent. Without a penis, I can bring my wife (or yours) to multiple orgasms even if she has never orgasmed before.

This is not a guess or a hope but a simple fact. I could tie any willing woman up and in under two hours help her orgasm at least three times. If I failed, I would pay the woman $250 for her modeling naked in a blindfold and tear up the model release. The woman, who might hope to resist and profit, would have signed a model release first.

This is how I helped start the most profitable adult website(s). These made hundreds of thousands per month, but now make millions. I left this group and they can't link me to their start at all.These have lost the core concept and pursued various fetishes. This stretch was very profitable but they are immoral.

I wanted to limit my immorality to getting men and women to come and submit to being bound and be "forced" to orgasm on camera. Yes: there was a failure or three-six but for the most part, anyone willing to make this wager, committed themselves to orgasm on camera before coming in. No penis was ever used in the challenge and husbands or boy/girlfriends watched.

My penis was always small but the brain is the biggest sexual organ men and women share. Use what you have and don't let your penis ruin your lover's sex life!

AHurtingUnitAHurtingUnitabout 3 years ago

Its been years, but this is still a great SPH story - we need more of them!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Some more Carla and Zoe stories would be interesting,they seem to be real human beings.

ChristopherDBChristopherDBalmost 2 years ago

The tormenting and humiliation would have made me cum after only a few strokes. A quick read but well written.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Og God, yes. I would have cum so quick, just from seeing her and thinking about it. I am pathetic my wife tells me. 4yourpleasureiam

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous