All Comments on 'Handjob on the Road'

by Carnevil9

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
cute

definently one of the best here. i love the foreshadowing at the very beggining, but maybe you should think about a title that doesnt give away to much. love the idea of the picture, thats so sweet, but the red lips makes the reader believe she'll give him a blowjob but no big deal. loved it, keep up the excelent work

DehviantGirlDehviantGirlover 12 years ago
HandJob

Hi C9,

I liked this story, the level of detail, and your style of writing. I would have enjoyed reading more of what the man (you?) felt physically as he came though.

Again, you described what you saw very well - I would have liked to read more of how it felt... inner dialog and descriptive's of the bodies response to the woman's touch.

I will read more of your stories. Thank you.

HandjobHeavenHandjobHeavenalmost 6 years ago
Excellent

From my nickname you will guess correctly that I’m rather partial to a good handjob.

Fortunately for me I’m with a girl who enjoys giving me this exquisite pleasure.

As in the story, it’s never quick and always amazing...

I really enjoyed your story and, after such a long time, was surprised to see only two previous comments.

For me, the experience is always improved with lubrication and, for me, that was the only element missing from a really great, well written, story... or is the writer actually recalling a personal encounter?

GmanicGmanicalmost 6 years ago
Great story

Loved it ... almost came myself, but my wife woke up LOL.

Changing the subject, I assume you are an ELP fan?

Cassandra50Cassandra50almost 3 years ago

You are a very talented writer. Such great buildup. :)

DanDraperDanDraperover 2 years ago

She could make all the excuses she wanted, it's still cheating.

Regardless, this was a great story. Well-written and very sexy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous