Handjob Scenario Filmed in Public

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Arghhhh, arghhhhh, oh god yesss!!" I moaned loudly.

Cum lands on her pretty face running down her cheeks and lips. Most land on my stomach and chest. She slows down and squeezes firmly watching the thick white cum ooze out and run down my shaft. She lightly plays with the cum around the head focused on the opening.

"Oh yeah, so much cum, hmmmmm" She moans excitedly with a lustful smile.

Without warning she suddenly switches position and moves to my right putting her right leg over mine. Using her right hand she immediately masturbates me very fast. My cum forms thick streaks along the still hard shaft as she relentlessly stroked me. I moaned in pleasure and pain. My head is thrown back as I enjoy the sensation. The sound of her hand rapidly masturbating me fills the air again. She wasn't going to let me finish that easily.

Julie's breathing becomes heavy and excited as she enthusiastically masturbated me. She talks dirty again and squeals and moans as I nearly release a second load. Despite this, her relentless masturbation at speed continued into a blur forcing me to grab her right hand to stop her. She giggles in excitement as I unsuccessfully stop her. And she continues for a few seconds before slowing. But before I could finally relax, she teasingly stroked fast again sending me squirming in pleasure. She giggles excitedly at the control she had on me. I closed my eyes, enjoying the pleasure she was giving me as Julie continued at a fast pace. I briefly open my eyes and I see Angelina appearing closer watching, staring quietly. I closed my eyes again and a thought of her crossed my mind. I can hear Julie moaning with excitement and what sounds like another person moaning faintly.

Suddenly I feel the presence of someone else on my left side. A leg drapes over my left leg. I smell the scent of another woman. It was Angelina. Tom had given her the okay to join in. I feel her soft left hand on my balls massaging them as Julie masturbates me. I was in heaven. The thought of two beautiful ladies masturbating me aroused my senses. I turn to Angelina and she smiles. And then we begin to kiss. The scent of another woman drove me wild, coupled with my lady working on my manhood was sending me closer to another orgasm. Angelina drops her top exposing her naturally perky breasts. I touch them as she made out with me, massaging my chest and balls. I move closer to her wanting to smell her, taste her skin. She did indeed smell very erotic.

What did I do to deserve such a dream scenario. I didn't care, I just enjoyed the feeling of every man's dream.

Again I close my eyes enjoying the dual sensations. Then I feel Julie suddenly slow down and the sensation of another warm hand gripping the shaft. It was Angelina's. She begins to masturbate me with her left hand. Oh my god my hips started pumping up quickly. My thighs spread further, as the new desire to cum now arrives. I turn to Julie. She starred into my eyes with that lustful look and begins to kiss me frantically with passion. She moans relentlessly and whispers to me, talking dirty words of encouragement.

"Oh yeah baby, you're loving this, hmmmmm, hmmmmm, feels so good!! hmmmmm."

Angelina starts to pick up her pace. My mind explodes with pleasure as I continued to kiss Julie. Sensing I was near cumming, Angelina masturbates me extremely quickly now into a blur. Her masturbating sounds fill the air. My stomach convulses. My hips try to punch up but I am pinned down on either side by their legs. Here I was, two beautiful ladies on either side taking turns masturbating me. This is indeed every man's dream.

"You're so hard, so stiff, you are cumming aren't you? oh yeahhhh!!" She whispered lustfully.

With those words, I explode. So turned on. I throw my head back in ecstasy, moaning loudly.

"Oh cum for me, let it go, oh cum for me darling, oh it's feels so good, ohhh so good, so nice" She moaned.

"Arghhhh!! oh god yesss!! arghhhhhhh!!" I moaned out.

I explode indeed. Ropes of warm white cum start to fly. But before I could finish and immediately in a first, Angelina let's go and my baby Julie takes over and in a frenzied moment of excitement, masturbates me very fast into blur with her right hand as she moans and squeals enthusiastically, sending me convulsing in pleasure, finishing me off.

I roll my head violently from side to side, as my mind explodes. My torso held firmly down by the ladies. I moan relentlessly from the assault.

"Ooooohhhhh, oh yeahhhhhh!! hmmmmm, hmmmm." She repeated between heavy breathes.

The remaining cum flies out before she slows down and I fall back on my back exhausted, my face red with excitement. Pools of cum laid on my stomach and chest.

Julie begins to lick it up taking the led followed by Angelina. I groan in pleasure as the two beautiful ladies lick me dry. How often will you see this happening I grinned.

Filming wraps up. Tom and Nathan both speechless. Both sweated through the whole period. Both looking worse for wear.

As it turns out, Angelina was Tom's lady. She is one hot lady. So they both have lived their own fantasy today as well.

We pack and discuss the editorial side in the coming weeks. We look forward to watching the final film with excitement. Even before then we are already planning on the next scenario. Any request?

12