Handjobs to Orgies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HungTexan
HungTexan
51 Followers

We got the motion going harder and harder until Grant and I were both on the edge with Ashley screaming in pleasure and fullness. He exploded inside her and hearing him cum made me blow my load also. We both came for a long time, thoroughly filling her as she had her own orgasm. I fell off her and she rolled off him in a heap of pleasure.

As we were now experienced and knew boundaries did not exist we really flourished. We had 3somes with another four or five guys. Mostly the same but always wild. She eventually got a craving for a BBC so we found a BBC that matched Emilio in length and probably beat him in thickness. He was 6'5" man of steel and flung Ashley all around the room, always attached to his cock. His cock seemed to have an endless reach with a big curve on it, she needed both hands to even stroke it at all and could easily suck it while giving it a good stroke with the other hand.

It was the first time where I went a full night without playing, just watching them fuck. I was totally worn out from work and work travel and I knew she needed some fun so we had him over. I sat on the couch watching football and stroking while they fucked all around the living room for three hours. I eventually even let her play with him alone, with her sending me a pic of her sucking his cock or him balls deep. I always would have to immediately stroke myself and blow a load thinking about it.

A few months later we had our first 3some with another woman, a 37 year old cougar who loved to fuck. She was Hispanic with big tits and a great ass that she showed off. We met her at the gym and one thing led to another and Ashley invited her over. It didn't take long until Ashley advised me to fuck her. At first I was not sure because this was new, but when she took off her pants to expose her Victorias Secret pink thong tightly wrapped around her ass I lost all hesitation. She sucked my cock and said she could not believe how thick I was. When I got on top and entered her big wet pussy lips she moaned and begged me to fuck her with my big cock and I obliged. I caught Ashley rubbing her pussy while we fucked, she had a big smile on her face as she finger fucked herself watching me drill another woman.

We continued to explore, 3somes with men and women, playing alone with others and then we got into couples swap. We were young and attractive so had no problem finding couples in the swingers community who wanted to fuck us. They were always surprised how eager and open we were to full swap and the total lack of jealousy. We fucked old and younger people than us, we enjoyed it all.

We even took another trip to Europe where we found men, women and couples to join us. We even found two Spanish guys at a bar one night and ended up back in the room with both guys. After some handjobs, fingering and blowjobs we hear a knock on the door and there was another guy there! He said his friend invited him and we just laughed and Ashley gave the OK. For the first time we not only had 3 guys and her, but four guys and her! She fucked us all and even took DP with them while sucking the other.

She was a wild child. No more conservative clothing, it was always cleavage and very tight pants showing off her ass and often with her thong visible. Yoga pants and no panties, bikinis that hardly covered any ass. A totally different girl than the one I met freshman year. Unfortunately all good things do seem to end, and this did as well. But I don't regret any of it and it set the table for many more adventures to come.

HungTexan
HungTexan
51 Followers
12