Handmaid Hanna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not sure. I guess we'll get there soon, but you'll be amazed how quickly Hanna is getting these guys off. She usually makes them cum in about a minute."

"No kidding...wow!"

"She's great, Steve. I came like a hurricane."

"No shit! Okay, I'm in."

"Alright. Hurry to lunch tomorrow and wait with the rest of the guys. Today, Chad, John and Will all beat me there."

"Okay, I got to hoof it from the annex, but I'll make it as fast as I can."

"Good, see you then."

"Okay...goodnight."

"Night."

"Wow...I can't believe this."

"I can't either and I've already been through it."

"Bye."

The next morning dragged until lunch time. When the bell rang for the end of fourth period, I was out the door in a flash. One good thing about being big is that you can take long strides and walk faster than most people. I arrived at the lunch room just as Chad and John joined Will. We waited less than a minute for Steve, who seemed mildly winded by the time he got there. As we walked out the door and hurried to the bleachers, I told him he would be after the rest of us.

When we reached the visitors bleachers and made our way underneath, we could see five guys already waiting in line while Hanna was working over a guy I knew as Bill. She must have just started as it took Bill over a minute to cum. I could see what was going on from overhead, but other guys leaned out of line to glimpse what was happening. Steve was no exception, behind me. As we watched Bill's jizz hitting the small stones from where we all stood, Steve commented.

"I just can't believe this is happening, but holy shit."

"Me neither. Wait till tomorrow when you see Hanna in class and she just smiles at you."

"Oh, man. I hadn't thought of that. Awkward, huh?"

"Definitely. I have her in two classes, so it's doubly bad."

"That's Wayne she's doing now," Steve said. "He's also in our Spanish class."

Another three guys showed up behind Steve and a minute later three more. That would make sixteen guys either in line or done already. I wondered how many more might show. Hanna had maybe thirty minutes total before she'd have to hurry back for the bell. I did some quick math figuring at least twenty guys a day for five days, one hundred dollars in a week. At this rate, with the eight weeks of school we had left, she'd make eight hundred dollars. In the early seventies, this was incredible money. I worked every other Saturday for my dad at the store all day cleaning. He paid me eight dollars each time, which gave me sixteen dollars a month for movies and other things I wanted. I'd need to make more money if I was going to drop twenty dollars a month to Hanna for handjobs. It was already my turn by the time I realized it. Hanna looked up and smiled.

"Nice to see you again, Rob. I was hoping you'd keep coming back."

"I guess I couldn't stay away."

"I'm glad. Let's get that big boy out here."

Hanna pulled my cock and balls out and fingered more Vaseline onto her forefinger. She applied it to my dick, which this time was at least half hard already. She started stroking me and palming my nutsack. The delicious sensations of the day before returned and my cock lengthened. Hanna started right into a good rhythm on my cock as she teased my balls.

"You have a beautiful dick, Rob. I like playing with it."

"Me too."

"You like playing with it?" Hanna said jokingly.

"I ah...I mean...I meant I like the way you do it."

She laughed and continued on. Her hand was squeezing my cock harder now, her nails scraping over my balls. I was rapidly getting close to cumming again. It felt incredible, just like the day before. It seemed she knew just how to milk the sperm from my dick, or was it anyone's dick?

"Argh," I groaned as my cock exploded.

"Nice," Hanna gasped as she watched the results of her handiwork blast a yard away.

I had to close my eyes, the pleasure was so intense. I could feel each spasm and the blissful reactions coursing through my body. I finally opened my eyes to see Hanna squeezing the last drops of cum from my Vaseline-slick cock.

I felt like thanking her, but realized others were patiently waiting. In fact, the line had grown by at least five. I zipped up and went to leave.

"See you in Trig," Hanna said with a smile.

"See ya," I replied, somewhat embarrassed.

As I left, I glanced at Steve stepping forward. He looked nervous as hell and I almost laughed, but fortunately managed to hold it until I was around the bleachers and could sit down. I laughed at his scared face, but realized I probably looked like that just the day before. Chad, Will, and John hadn't hung around this time; they were gone as I waited for Steve. I looked at my watch to time how long Steve would take.

I'd barely been sitting a minute and a half when Steve appeared, walking fast from around the bleachers. I stood and fell into stride with him. "Well, what do you think?"

"Oh, god. She has the hands of an angel," Steve exclaimed.

"I told you."

"You weren't kidding! She beat me off in no time."

"I think it's the glove and the Vaseline that help."

"Maybe...she's awesome, anyway."

"You going again tomorrow?" I asked.

"Sure. You?"

"Probably, though this could get expensive."

"It would, if you did it every day. Are most of the guys coming every day?"

"I have no idea. So far, John, Will, and Chad have, but I don't know if they'll continue. Who're you thinking of asking? You get to invite one new senior now."

"Oh, boy...I don't know. I haven't given it much thought. Who do you think I should invite?"

"Let's see, how about James? No, how about Karl?"

"Karl...he'd probably have a heart attack."

"It'd be fun to watch Hanna deal with a fat guy like Karl."

"It would, but I think James would appreciate it more."

"Your choice."

The next day was Friday and I wasn't sure I'd repeat unless Steve wanted me to. I didn't feel like every day was necessary and thought I might just do Monday, Wednesday, and Fridays. That would be just three dollars a week. I mean it felt great, but I didn't want to blow five dollars a week.

Steve called me that night and said he wanted to do it again on Friday. When I hesitated, he begged me to do it again with him. He decided to bring James if he'd agree. I played a little hard to get, but eventually agreed to go with him.

When we all met at lunch to head over, it was just Chad, Steve, and me. Will and John had opted out for the day, according to Chad. When it was my turn, Hanna once again said she was glad to see me. I was getting a little more used to the verbal exchanges between us.

"Me too," I replied.

"Can we talk after Trig?"

"What?"

"I'd like to talk to you after Trig."

"Okay."

Her handjob was every bit as good as the previous day's and I once again came quickly. I waited for Steve and together we waited for James, who'd eagerly agreed to come. He was talking like a kid in a candy store about how great it was and what a great person Hanna was. None of us were ladies men, especially James. I got the feeling that Handmaid Hanna jerking him off had somehow changed James for life as I listened to his effusive talk about her skilled hands, not that I didn't agree with him or anything. I certainly did.

True to her word, Hanna was waiting outside the door as I exited Trig. I asked if she needed a ride home and she gladly agreed. She followed me to my car and five minutes later we were out of the parking lot and headed down Main Street. So far, we'd driven in silence.

"Thanks for agreeing to talk to me," Hanna started.

"No problem...what's up?"

"Aren't you going to ask me why I'm jerking all the guys off under the bleachers?"

"Ah...I guess for the money."

"Yes...definitely for the money, but aren't you curious why?"

"I guess...yeah, somewhat."

"I want to be a doctor, Rob."

"Really? Good for you. You're certainly smart enough."

"Thanks...you too."

"I don't want to be a doctor, though."

"What do you want to be?" she asked.

"I don't know for sure, but I'm going to university to study engineering."

"That's great."

"But, I don't understand. How does wanting to be a doctor translate into you under the bleachers making money?"

"My parents aren't rich like yours, Rob. If I want to be the first person in my family to ever attend college I'm going to have to fund my dreams on my own."

"Well, my family's not exactly rich, either."

"Maybe not, but I think they will help you somewhat, won't they?"

"Yes, my parents have been saving for my sister and me."

"Well, my mother has sadly told me don't expect anything. She can't afford to help, with my dad disabled and two other mouths to feed."

"I'm sorry to hear that, Hanna. That's quite a burden for you."

"Thanks. I don't really want or need anything from them, but I do need to raise the money somehow. Bill thought I'd make the money I need doing this."

"Bill suggested you do this?"

"Yeah. It's kind of a long story."

"Okay."

"You see, I work Saturdays at a doctor's office now. That's where I'm able to grab a few extra gloves. They also throw half-full Vaseline jars away sometimes after they use them in some physical exams they do. It's good money, but only on Saturdays. I do filing and other paperwork normally done by others during the week. I get two dollars an hour.

"Not bad, I work for my dad twice a month cleaning his store. He pays me eight dollars a day for eight hours."

"Well, the sixteen dollars is great money for just one day a week, but I need a lot more than that if I hope to pay my first year at the school I want to go to."

"So you're supplementing your income with the handjobs?"

"Yes, but that only started recently. I've known Bill for years; he lives about a block from me. He works both Saturdays and Sundays delivering packages with his bike for the grocery store. It's mostly to older folks who call their orders into Shoprite."

"Nice," I replied, as I pulled onto her street, trying to remember where she lived until she pointed out the house. I pulled to the curb.

"Several months ago, in the winter, he passed me on the street walking home from the doctor's office. He was just getting off from work, riding his bike home. He asked if I wanted to ride home on his bike with him and I agreed."

"Nice of him."

"Yeah. Anyway, it happened again the following week, but this time he asked if I wanted to stop at the park with him. He had two Coca Colas and he would share one with me. We don't often have Coke at home so I agreed."

"He's a regular gentleman," I quipped with a bit of sarcasm.

"Bill's pretty nice like that. Anyway, we went to the park and swung on the swings as we sipped our Cokes. We got to talking and I told him about needing to make more money. He agreed that good paying jobs were hard to find and he was very happy to have his job. He was making a dollar sixty-five an hour and banking most of it."

"Good for him," I agreed, a little jealous now.

"Well, the next week, same as before, he found me walking home and gave me a ride again. This time he had two orange sodas and wanted me to stop at his house. It was a little too cold for the park so I agreed. However, when we got there he took me around back to his garage. We went inside and sat on some old tires while we drank the orange sodas."

"Okay," I said, wondering where this story was going as we sat parked at the curb.

"He said he'd been thinking about my money problem and wanted to help. I asked him how he could help. He said he could part with about five dollars a week, but he didn't think it was just right to give it to me just like that. That if I did something for him to earn it, that would be better. Now, you know I'm no idiot, so I could see maybe where his plan was leading. I was getting ready to leave when he told me it was my choice. I thought about it a bit. I could sure use the extra five dollars a week, but I wasn't about to do anything crazy."

"He actually said this to you?"

"Yeah. I know. I was a little offended at first."

"Only at first?"

"Like I said, Rob, I needed the money and I was actually a little intrigued with the idea."

"What idea?"

"Well, I told him I wouldn't do anything crazy with him. He again said I could choose. So I thought about it and said no sex, but I might touch it for him."

"Play with it for me?" he asked.

"Yes, but nothing more," I agreed.

"Wow!"

"I know. I was somewhat shocked myself that I agreed to do it, but all I could think about was the five dollars."

"What happened then?"

"He told me okay, it was a deal."

"Yeah."

"I moved closer to him on the tires and set my orange soda down. He undid his pants and dropped his pants and underwear to the garage floor before sitting back down again. It was cold in the garage and I think he was as nervous as I was. His dick was rather small."

"Geez," I said feeling my own cock stirring in my jeans. "What happened next?"

"I moved my hand onto his leg and he parted his legs a little more. I'd seen my younger brother many times and even bathed him for my mom. Of course, I'd never seen one on a grown kid, especially with hair and all."

"And?"

"So I touched the head of it and moved my finger over the little hole. He started to grow right before my eyes then, and so I kept doing what I was doing."

"Good god," I said. My cock was starting to hurt in my pants.

"I was fascinated watching it grow, and it got so much bigger than I'd ever seen before. It tripled or more in size right before my eyes. I didn't know much about what I was supposed to do, but the more I played with it the more Bill squirmed on the tires. I was amazed at the feel and the way the skin moved over the harder muscle underneath it. It had gone from completely soft to quite hard, quite quickly."

"Man, Hanna," I said, shifting myself in the seat to try to get more comfortable.

"I started pushing the skin back on the shaft and Bill started groaning louder. As I wrapped my hand around it and experimented with different things, I got a sense for what Bill really liked. I noticed the head was changing color too, getting more deep red in color as the blood filled his organ, I suppose. I at least knew the basic anatomy of it all."

"Geez."

"Anyway, it wasn't long before Bill stiffened and then the stuff started shooting out onto the garage floor. I pulled my hand away when I saw that and watched it still coming. I was amazed beyond belief. Of course, I knew what was supposed to happen, but it's just so much cooler in real life."

"Wow!"

"Call me a whore, but I actually was fascinated by it, Rob. And I thought, when you come right down to it, was it really that bad of me? After all, we didn't really have sex. All I'd done was made Bill feel better."

"Yeah...true."

"Anyway, that was the start of things and we've been doing it every Saturday in his garage after we both get off work. He's taught me a lot too, like how to handle him and especially not to pull away when he's cumming. He tells me I've learned quickly and I give a great handjob. You think so?"

"Yes, I can agree with that," I stammered, nearly ready to cum in my pants.

"I can see I've made you uncomfortable with this story," Hanna said with a slight grin.

"It's alright."

"I hope so. Anyway, Bill's the one who suggested I offer my services to the guys at school. I was reluctant and didn't want to get into trouble and ruin my reputation, but Bill assured me he could arrange the whole thing with ground rules. We started small, with just his friend Rich. The price was lowered to a dollar to try to attract more people, and more often. Bill realized hardly anyone could afford more than that. Bill and Rich then invited Walter, and it's grown from there, as you know."

"My, Hanna...that's amazing."

"Well, here's the thing, Rob. Bill is losing his job at the Shoprite because they have to hire a full-time person and he has to be in the union. He won't be able to pay me anymore, and the extra five dollars is helping me toward my goal."

"Oh. That's too bad."

"I was hoping you might replace him."

"What?"

"You know, once a week for five dollars instead of a dollar a day."

"Why would I do that?"

"Rob, I think I've become really good at handjobs. Bill says I'm incredible."

"You are."

"Yeah, well, I have learned a lot and the biggest thing I've learned with Bill is how to make him last. In the beginning, he'd just cum as soon as I got him there, but now I've learned to back him down and then bring him up. You see, I've learned how to dramatically prolong his orgasms and thus drive him absolutely crazy. Sometimes I take my time and work on him for a good half hour. When I finally make him shoot he says the climaxes are so intense he nearly can't stand it. That's what five dollars can get you once a week. The quickies I do under the bleachers are for speed. See the difference?"

"Oh, my god, Hanna."

"Ha, that's about what Bill has been saying after he recovers from one of my long handjobs."

"I don't know...that's a lot of money."

"Come on, Rob. I picked you because you're a nice guy with a beautiful dick. How about it? It's for a good cause," she added with a big smile.

"Let me think about it. I'd have to find some way to make more money. Like I told you, I only make sixteen dollars a month now."

"Well, you have every other Saturday free, right?"

"You should be an accountant or going into business, Hanna, not a doctor. Let me see. It's tempting for sure."

"Do you have five dollars now?"

"Right now?"

"No, I mean at home."

"Yes."

"How about I meet you somewhere after work tomorrow and you try one?"

"I don't know. Seems to me five quickies during the week might be better than one long one."

"You might think so, but Bill was convinced otherwise. I think you need to try it once to judge, Rob."

"Okay."

"Here's my number," Hanna said, handing me a piece of paper. "Call me at five twenty, please."

"Okay. I think I know a good spot in the park that will be convenient for us."

"Sounds good," Hanna said. "Bye, Rob."

"Bye," I said, but she was already almost out the door.

I got home and put five dollars from my small money stash in my desk into my wallet so I wouldn't forget. I could think of nothing else for the rest of the evening, wondering what made more sense. I was so wrapped up in thought that at dinner Mom asked if I was okay, I was so silent. I assured everyone I was just thinking about school and ways I could make more money this summer. One thing that I didn't tell Hanna was in the summer I make three dollars a week cutting my grandfather's grass. After some discussion with my sister and parents, my dad suggested I go around the neighborhood looking for more grass cutting jobs. We had several elderly couples in the neighborhood that might go for it. I thought that was a good idea and said I'd try.

Saturday, I was at work with my Dad cleaning the office. I finished before four and decided to walk home rather than wait for my dad at five. It was just about four miles to get home. I showered when I got home and called Hanna from my parent's room just at five twenty. She answered on the second ring, a little out of breath.

"Hello."

"Hi, Hanna."

"Hi, Rob. I'm just getting in the door, but I can leave in five minutes if you can."

"Sure. You know the large rock just off the main path in the park?"

"Yeah...yeah, I do."

"I'll meet you there," I said.

"Okay. Like I said give me five minutes before you leave."

"No problem."

I picked the rock as it was about midpoint for both of us and not far from there to the spot I knew. I got there slightly before Hanna and was leaning on the rock when she arrived. The weather was warm for early April and Hanna wore shorts and a tee shirt with a light jacket. I wore sweatpants, thinking that wise, and a hoodie over a light tee shirt.