Handmaid Hanna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi," I said as she got to me.

"Hi...nice day."

"Yes it is."

"Where to?"

"This way," I said, and led her back my way on the path for about a hundred yards.

The park was busy with the good weather, and we passed a number of people along the way. When we got to the spot in the trees I knew of, I grabbed Hanna's hand and pulled her through. The pines looked thick from the path, but once you got through the heaviest branches that grew along the path, they were more open with dead branches that didn't get much sun for growth. I pulled gently on Hanna's hand and guided her among some big rocks and the undulations in the terrain. We'd only gone about fifty feet off the path when I led her around a big rock. Here two rocks leaned against each other creating a little pocket to stand in and a rock to sit on. I'd played here many times with friends and you could normally hear anyone approaching before they saw you, if they even somehow found this spot.

"Pretty good spot," Hanna said. "I never knew these rocks were here."

"We found them as kids years ago," I said. "There's even a good seat for you."

"Yes, cool," she said and took a seat.

I was still a little nervous despite the three handjobs she'd given me already. I handed her the five dollars as I knew she liked the money upfront. Hanna put the money in her jacket pocket and urged me closer to her by pulling on my hips. When I was right in front of her she smiled up at me.

"Ready?"

"I guess."

"I have a feeling you're going to like this as much as Bill."

"I hope so."

Hanna grabbed my sweats on both sides and pulled down. My sweats easily dropped to my knees and the surprise I had for Hanna was no underwear, commando.

"Thinking ahead, I see."

"I figured this would make everything easier if we have to cover up quick."

"Good thinking."

Hanna took my cock between the fingers of both hands pointing the growing shaft and head right at her. She started just gently teasing the head and the bundles of nerves just below it. My dick quickly expanded to full extension. She stared at my cockhead like a doctor examining his patient. She squeezed and tickled the super-sensitive head, making me groan. Then she worked her finger along the coronal ridge, driving me crazy.

"Ha," Hanna laughed. "That drove Bill crazy, too."

"Oh god," I moaned.

"Rob, you can tell me what you like or just moan if things feel good. I'll assume what I've learned from Bill so far will work for you too, but your big beautiful dick might like some things differently."

"Okay," I groaned, as she continued to play with just the head. It was turning a deeper shade of purple and precum started to leak from the tip.

Hanna continued the assault to my cockhead until I was sure I'd explode any minute. It looked like she sensed this and let my cock go completely as it twitched like a divining rod. Her fingertips took hold of my nutsack and started kneading my egg-sized testicles. She moved them around in the sack for a while and then used her nails to scratch the underside of my balls. I was beginning to sense she might be right about this being worth it. I surely would have cum already if we were under the bleachers with others waiting. Instead, she acted like we had all day.

"Oh geez, Hanna."

"That feel good?"

"Definitely."

"I'll come back to your balls later, but for now I want to try something new," she said.

"Okay."

I watched mesmerized as she ran her fingertips along the sides of my cock. She traced some of the veins and moved the loose skin around on my shaft. Then she wrapped the forefingers of both hands around to her thumbs and used the two circles alternately to pull out from the base of my cock. It was like she was trying to get even more blood into my already fat and flared knob on the end. More precum leaked down and a big drop landed on her arm. She didn't seem to notice and just kept going.

Hanna shifted one of her two hands from the ring running around my cock to pulling the head towards her. The feeling was exquisite and the combination soon had me trembling. If she kept this up I knew I'd cum. I was moaning loudly and moving my hips to fuck her hands, but she sensed my closeness and backed off. My cock twitched and throbbed. I growled with the frustration of no release.

"Not yet, big boy. I've got more to try," Hanna said with a giggle.

"Oh, shit," I moaned.

Hanna moved a hand and palmed my nuts. She used her nails to gently scratch the area of my body just behind my ball sack. It felt great, but when she started rubbing gently around the hole in the tip of my cockhead using the precum to lube the head, it felt like my big head might explode. The sensations to the tip of my dick were so fantastic I almost couldn't stand it. The intensity of those little circles on my cockhead was driving me nuts.

"Oh god, Hanna," I gasped.

"Like that?"

"Yes," I wheezed.

Hanna continued until I couldn't take any more. It wasn't enough to get me to cum, but the assault on my hyper-sensitive cockhead had me nearly dancing in place. More precum surged from my little hole and Hanna wasted no time using it to coat the cockhead. I was sure I'd cum despite the light little touches, but Hanna once again stopped me short.

"Oh, fuck."

"Do you want to cum now?"

"Yes."

"Let me do one more thing first."

"Oh god," I groaned.

This time Hanna reversed her hands so that one was flat on top of my cock and the other was underneath. She started with both at the base and pulled towards my tip. It felt good, but there wasn't enough friction to get me off. When she squeezed harder, though, it started feeling incredible. I was soon moaning loudly and getting close again. Just as I thought she'd let me cum, she stopped.

"Ah," I howled.

"I think you're ready now," Hanna said. "Shift around so you're pointing this way."

Hanna shifted me so my cock was pointed directly at the big rock to her right. She palmed my balls with her left hand and started jacking my cock with gusto with her right. This was now more like under the bleachers where she went for quick orgasms. She took long strokes with her right hand, increasing the pressure and making sure to cover the head at the top. My legs started shaking and my balls roared with pent-up cum. I couldn't take it any more and my cock exploded like a howitzer. I wanted to throw my head back and scream, but the sight of my first blast of cum kept my gaze down as the jet from my dick fired with such intensity it hit the boulder and splattered like a tiny water balloon. It was quickly followed by another, before the next shots hit lower on the rock and then eventually just fell to the ground.

Hanna kept pumping me and squeezing my cock. The delicious spasms continued until my balls had nothing more to give. The feeling in my cockhead was beginning to get painful and I tried to step back from Hanna. She sensed this and let go of my cock completely. I fell back against the other rock, still watching the wads of my cum running down the coarse rock.

"Oh, geez," I groaned.

Hanna just looked at me and then back at the wall. It took several minutes for my breathing to normalize. The intensity of my cum had been unbelievable. I'd never cum so far and felt such strong pulses. My dick was going flaccid fast and dangling like a dead snake between my legs.

"Oh, god, Hanna," I said.

"Was it good?"

"Great."

"See, I knew you'd like it as much as Bill."

"What do you get out of this?" I asked. "I mean despite the money of course."

"Actually, truthfully, I like making the guys feel good and cum, and I must say I love watching their dicks shoot. That can even make me have little orgasms."

"Yeah? Did you with me?"

"Yes...I really like your big dick. I'm afraid to get up, my shorts could be soaked."

"No kidding?"

"It's true. I'm really wet down there right now."

"Cool."

"Well, Rob, do you think you might want to continue this?"

"Maybe."

"Why not? What more do you want?"

I was about to say nothing, but caught myself. How desperate was Hanna? Would she go even further? I had to try.

"I don't know," I said. "How about you do more than just jerk me off?"

"What are you saying?"

"I don't know. There are other things we could do," I said, hopefully.

"I can't do those things, Rob."

"Why not?"

"You might not believe this, given what I'm doing at school, but I'll be going to church tomorrow with my parents. My father, who's disabled, has always insisted we attend church and follow God. It might sound weird, but I don't think of this as sex as much as just helping out the guys for a little compensation, which you know I need. I can't go further. That would just be wrong."

"That's a little weird, Hanna."

"I know, but it's the truth."

I thought for a while and decided I could understand what she was saying despite it being a little crazy. I was about to give up and agree to be her new Bill when a thought came to me. But, would she go for it?

"How about next time you pull your top down," I said.

"What?"

"You know, bare-chested. If you agree, I'll agree to your terms."

Hanna thought for a while. She seemed reluctant to up the ante, but then she reconsidered.

"Okay, but nothing more, Rob, please."

"Okay, I'm in. I'll need to find more ways to make more money, but I'm in," I said.

That agreement lasted the next several months, until we both left for college. Hanna made enough money with a scholarship or two to pay her annual tuition and even have some money for expenses. True to our agreement, we met in that very spot over the next ten or so weeks over the summer. Every time, Hanna painted the same rock with my cum after driving me nearly up a wall with her magnificent handjobs. She experimented on me and by the end of the summer she was even better at driving me up a wall.

Each time she removed her top, and I got off even better looking at her railroad spike, stiff mauve nipples. She was only an A cup, but her nipples were long and cute. I longed to touch them, but she never would let me. She never would go further, despite my many requests.

By the end of the summer I had some strong feelings for Hanna. I would have liked to up our relationship, but it was clear all along that Hanna had one goal that drove her every day. She was going to be a doctor, and nothing was going to stop her from her appointed goal.

Handmaid Hanna disappeared from my life, but I will never forget her. She got many of us geeks through that awkward senior year, and gave us pleasure no one else could or would. I often wondered if having a last name Hancock encouraged Hanna to develop this money-making scheme, but she swore it had nothing to do with it.