All Comments on 'Hands Down'

by sintax

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Fantastic!

Knowing that Jennifer Connelly played Sarah in the movie made this story all the more arousing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
more

Can you do more from this movie? On with David Bowie would be great.

DireLilithDireLilithalmost 17 years ago
holy cow

thanks for doing this! i swear i've been masturbating to this scenario for YEARS! thank you thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
sexy!

wow, this was so good. please continue on with this story. i have always fatisized about Jareth and Sarah.....please write about Sarah's other adventures in the labyrinth

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Amazing.

You know, David's bulge is readily apparent in the film, in the throne room. I was wondering why, but now I KNOW: he was watching Sarah's antics in his Labia-rinth & it aroused HIM, too.

Thank you for this vignette, keep writing please. You have a lot of talent for erotica, so do NOT quit producing pieces like this, OK? This rocked. I shall see this childrens' film in a whole new light the next time I watch it, you know. ;) Thanks again!

Paul ReaganPaul Reaganover 13 years ago
Wonderful

Brilliant adaptation of that scene. Just watched "Labyrinth" last night for the first time in years, and now this. Incredible story, great description of the hands / faces. Good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Nice. I wouldn't mind seeing a sequel to this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Excellent Story!

I had just seen this movie and I was having the exact same fantasy. Thanks for putting my perverted thoughts into words. Other times I even imagine that it was Jareth controlling the hands through his crystal then phasing in to join her when she's almost peaked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

more please

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous