Hands on the Wheel Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fumiko moved back until her legs touched the bed, then sat. Ivan leaned over, put an arm behind her knees, lifting and turning her until she was lying full length on the bed. He lay beside her, leaning on one elbow, and tried to control his shaking hands. When she smiled encouragement to him, he tentatively trailed kisses down her cheek. He stopped to nuzzle just below her ear, continued to her neck, and finally stopped to look up at her when he reached the swell of her breast.

"You do not have to ask my permission, Ivan." She was breathing deeply through flared nostrils, her eyes hooded with passion. "For anything." She sat up and quickly unzipped her dress, then shrugged it down to her waist. Ivan gasped when he saw she wasn't wearing a bra. Her small breasts, topped with umber aureoles and hard, wrinkled nipples, were perfect. He made an O with his lips, first to whisper "Oh," then to capture one of her nipples.

He kissed around her left breast, then started lightly caressing her right breast. When he took the nipple of her left breast in his lips, he rubbed the palm of his hand over her right nipple, then rolled it between his thumb and forefinger and lightly bit her left nipple. She shivered slightly as a small orgasm rippled through her.

A whisper. "Oh, yes." She pulled his face to hers in another kiss, this time seeking entry for her tongue. He sucked suddenly, drawing her tongue deep into his mouth, then quickly released and sucked again, repeating more quickly, finally rolling both her nipples until she shuddered with another orgasm, this one stronger.

"Oh Ivan, oh Ivan..." She threw her arms around him and pulled him against her breasts, burying her face in his neck. "I want you, I need you. Make love to me." She lay back down, arched her back, and pulled down her dress and panties. Her jet pubic hair was trimmed, but still shadowed her pubis and slit. Her labia were swollen and wet with desire, her hips moving slightly with involuntary thrusts.

"Why are you still dressed?" Her hands trembling slightly, she reached up and began unbuttoning his shirt, inspiring him to unbuckle his belt and shed his pants. In short order, they lay naked on the bed and she guided his hand to her pubis.

"You needn't worry about lubrication, Ivan." He confirmed by gently sliding his fingers down and finding her outer lips soaked and parted, letting her pink inner lips swell out like fulgent rose petals dripping with dew. There was no rush, he wanted to bring her as much pleasure as he could. He began tracing lazy patterns up and down her slit with his fingers, circling around her clitoris before starting back down. Her hips began thrusting higher and stronger, her whispers grew stronger until they were almost a soft growl.

"No, can't you tell I'm ready? I'm safe, there's no reason to wait...stop teasing me, Ivan, stop—"

Ivan suddenly pinched and massaged the hood guarding her clitoris and sucked hard on her right nipple, pulling most of her right breast into his mouth. With a great groan, she arched her back and shuddered with three powerful spasms, then collapsed onto the bed with a huge sigh. She lay panting for a few moments, then raised up on one elbow, fixed him with a determined stare, and whisper-shouted.

"Enough! No more!" She reached up with her other hand and gripped his arm fiercely. "I want you so badly! Please! Now!" Ivan needed no more urging. He rolled on top of her, spread her legs with his knees, and slowly pressed into her. It was such a tight fit that he hesitated, but she spread her legs further and pushed her hips up slightly, encouraging him to carry on. He continued to penetrate her and she continued to encourage him, until he was fully inside her. The drawn-out intrusion into the heat of her overwhelmed them both; they immediately cried out in their climax, thrusting against each other over and over, finally collapsing in the delicious aftermath of mutual orgasm.

Ivan was embarrassed that he hadn't been able to hold back beyond that first entry. "I'm so sorry, Fumiko, I couldn't—"

"Oh my God, Ivan, what are you sorry about? That was..." She giggled. "...awesome!" She caressed his face, then flexed her pelvic muscles and grinned at him. "That doesn't mean you're through, does it?"

He grinned back. "Not unless you plan to throw me out of my room."

They lay just as they had finished, him still deep in her. They intended to make love again, but both fell asleep in short order, exhausted by their long day and the evening's all-consuming passion.

Fumiko woke a few hours later, needing to pee. Ivan had slipped out of her and was lying beside her, his leg across hers and his arm across her breasts. She tried to slip out from beneath him, but he quickly woke and gripped her arm. She pushed his arm aside.

"No, if I don't go into the bathroom right now I'll have a terrible wet accident. I'll be right back. If you need the bathroom you'd better do it as soon as I finish, because there's a very good chance that we're going to be very busy very soon." She ran to the bathroom clutching her hand between her legs; when she came back Ivan took his turn. He returned and sat down beside her; she sat up and, as he had done earlier, took both his hands in hers.

"That was wonderful, Ivan. We made love, and you were gentle, just as I asked. But please don't put me on a pedestal. I'm not perfect, and I'm not fragile. So, it would be okay if you got a bit more...enthusiastic. There is a perfectly serviceable Anglo-Saxon word that describes what I would like to do. In fact, I would like to do that very much. Are you going to make me ask you to—"

He interrupted her before she could say "fuck me" and pushed her flat on her back. Kneeling between her legs, he slid his hands beneath her and lifted to present her hair-framed hole. Slowly, and with increasing pressure, he licked her from stem to stern, from rosebud to mons.

Each time his tongue passed over her clitoris, Fumiko twitched. He kept up his attack, and soon the entire trail was wet and very warm. When he sucked her clitoris into his mouth and nipped it lightly, her hips thrust off the bed and she cried out for him to stop, it was too sensitive. He slid up and kissed her with his open mouth, his lips and cheeks covered with her musky juice.

Lost in passion, Fumiko tasted her juices on his face, then grabbed his ears and pulled his head back. "Ivan, so help me if you don't f...f...f...finish me this instant I'll..." As she paused to search for the words to describe the terrible things she would do, Ivan leaned back, rolled her over on her stomach, lifted her hips until she was on her knees, then plunged fully into her swollen, slickery quim.

Without hesitating, he began pumping in and out, slamming into her backside. Each time he bottomed out, she cried "Oh" and he grunted. Their mutual cries grew louder as he increased his speed and force until he finally clutched her against himself and she felt his sperm shooting into her three, four, five, six times. This ignited her blinding orgasm; her spasms gripped Ivan so hard he thought surely she would squeeze all the blood out of it.

She collapsed flat on her stomach, still clenching him inside her. When their orgasms played out, he relaxed and pulled out, then rolled over beside her. Exhausted, they fell asleep almost immediately.

_________

They woke to sunshine, a new day, each aware that their lives had moved in a new, uncharted direction. He was spooned into her back. As he began tentatively pressing his hardness against her, she responded by pushing back. He caressed her breast and kissed her neck, she responded by lifting one knee to give him better access to her rapidly swelling and soppy sex, and he slowly entered her.

As their breathing quickened, he grasped her breasts, rolled her nipples, and began thrusting in and pulling back faster and harder until he buried himself in her and stayed. They both held their breath while his hips jerked against her delectable bum and her entire body went rigid. When their lungs insisted they resume breathing, they exhaled loudly and collapsed in ecstatic exhaustion.

They lay quietly for a few minutes as their breathing returned to normal, then Ivan put his lips against Fumiko's ear. "I think we'd better get out of this wet spot and shower. Separately. Otherwise we'll never get a chance to eat before I have to leave for Narita." When she snickered, he swatted her delectable derriere. "Food, you trollop, I've eaten more kitty treats than either of us deserves. You shower first, I'll order breakfast before I get in." He tweaked her nipples. "Okay?"

She slapped his hands and sat up. "If you want me to take a shower, Mr. Rich American, you'd better keep your hands to yourself." She leaned down for a quick kiss then dashed to the bathroom, for a second time cupping her drenched pussy. She didn't close the door, and soon he heard her humming as she opened the shower door. He walked over and poked his head in the bathroom just as she stepped into the shower.

"What's that song you're humming? I think I've heard it before."

"Um...I'm not sure." Ivan couldn't see her blushing. "A band at the Adirondack Café plays it."

"A Dixieland band? In Tokyo?"

She peeked out of the shower sporting a sly grin, and replied in a girly, singsong voice. "Why yes, Ivan. The New Orleans Stompers. We Orientals aren't nearly as culturally deprived as you rich Americans think." Her sly grin betrayed her teasing. "Or is it depraved? My English is not so good."

He waggled a finger at her. "I'll bet you do remember the name, you naughty little girl. It's called I Ain't Gonna Give Nobody None of My Jelly Roll. I used to listen to Tuba Skinny play it in New Orleans. Well, it was on YouTube, but I always wanted to go to hear them in New Orleans. It isn't just an instrumental, and it's definitely not about pastry." He sang a few lines in a style he hoped was suggestive:

Ma's bakin' up a storm,
And her oven's still warm.
I know you want it,
But you can't have it
And I ain't gonna give you none
You dirty boy!
I ain't gonna give nobody none of my jellyroll!

"And that's just a snatch..." He paused to leer. "... of the lyrics. Maybe you should take a cold shower."

She giggled, stuck her tongue out, closed the shower door, and turned on the water.

Ivan ordered breakfast when she came out, then took his shower; breakfast arrived shortly after he finished. They ate wrapped in heavy hotel bathrobes, then sat back in silence as Ivan drank his last cup of coffee and Fumiko sipped a cup of tea. Neither wanted to start talking about ending their magic time.

Fumiko finally put down her teacup and looked into Ivan's eyes. She was losing some of her worldly professional confidence, feeling a bit of the Shiga Prefecture farm girl coming back. "I have never felt this way before. It is...unsettling. We hardly know each other, and you are leaving today. I do not know if we will ever see each other again. I do not even know if I want us to see each other again. How could we make a place for each other in our lives?"

Ivan, still basking in the bliss of budding love, wasn't the least bit unsettled. "Of course we'll see each other again, Fumiko. I think I'm in love with you. We'll find a way."

"Ivan, we have only known each other for what, five or six days? And we have really been together less than two days. We need time to think about what happened before we think about the future." As she spoke she saw his face fall. She didn't want to hurt him, but she didn't want to be hurt again as her professor had hurt her.

"We can talk about this after you get home. Now we have to get dressed and you must finish packing. You should be at Narita at least two hours before your flight time, and the bus takes well over an hour." She stood, walked over behind him, and put her hands on his shoulders.

"I'm not sure what's happening, Ivan. I was hurt once. I need to be careful." She leaned down and kissed him on the neck. "I think I might be falling in love with you, too, and that frightens me a little. Please be patient with me."

It was Ivan's turn to feel some of his farm boy uncertainty creep in. He nodded in silence, unable to think of the right reassuring words. They dressed and went down to the lobby. Ivan checked out and asked about the bus to Narita. The desk clerk started to respond, but was cut off by an announcement in Japanese. The desk clerk pointed to the front doors as the bus pulled under the porte cochère and the announcement was repeated in English.

"The bus to Narita International Airport will depart in five minutes."

Suddenly there was too little time. They looked at each other, shocked that the time for parting was thrust upon them. A line of passengers started forming just outside the lobby doors, and Fumiko started wheeling his carry-on toward the door. Ivan slung his garment bag and laptop case over one shoulder and took the handle of the suitcase from her.

"I thought we would have more time, but it looks like I have to go." She threw her arms around him and buried her face in his chest; he could feel her sobbing. He let go the suitcase and hugged her awkwardly with one arm. "Shh, it's okay. We've only just begun. I'll call you as soon as I get back." He lifted her chin and kissed her gently. "I don't think I love you, Fumiko, I know I do. Please don't cry."

Holding back his own tears, Ivan wheeled his bag to the bus. The others had already boarded, so he stepped up, turned to wave, then continued into the bus. He stowed his gear, sat, and watched as they passed through Tokyo then farmlands before reaching Narita. It was just another international airport with security checkpoints and immigration rituals and overpriced duty-free stores.

_________

Shortly after Ivan was seated in business class, the bottle of Suntory whiskey he bought at the duty-free was delivered and the flight attendant brought him the glass of orange juice he requested. He put on his noise-cancelling headphones and dug out the thriller he bought at the concourse bookstore (full retail, of course). By the time they reached cruising altitude, he had finished his juice, declined anything more to drink, and tilted back to enjoy the pleasure of a business-class seat. I could get used to this.

Just as he was drifting off, thinking about what he would say to Fumiko when he landed at SFO, he bolted upright. His anguished outburst startled the other business class passengers.

"Oh shit!"

He had forgotten to get Fumiko's phone number. Or email address. He didn't even know her last name.