Handsome Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marion's slippery wet tongue invaded my ass hole, and I screamed in ecstasy. My cock throbbed and I was on the verge of orgasm. Then she backed off, and waited for me to calm down before invading my ass hole again. She did this several times before engulfing me in her mouth for the first time. One long, smooth suck, and I was totally buried in her throat. Her hands cupped my balls and she sucked hard.

"Suck it!" I moaned. "Swallow it all!"

My hips bucked, and her lips bobbed up and down on my cock, and as I came, she drank my load. Her head stayed down there, as she cleaned anything that might have escaped her lips.

"Did you like that?" She asked afterward.

"How could I not? Can I return the favor after resting a couple minutes?"

Marion's face lit up with a smile, and she kissed me tenderly.

"Aubrey?"

"Yes?"

"Have ... have other women been after you since that night at the ballet?"

"No ... do you think they are?"

"Well, there was plenty of talk. That's for certain. I know two women who couldn't talk about anything else."

"I don't understand -- what else?"

"Your magnificent cock, of course; when you shucked the codpiece, your delicious penis was on display to the audience. And when that girl bumped you ... she did it on purpose, I'm sure of that ... well, you got hard and that..."

She stopped talking and squeezed my dick. It was on the rise.

"Hmmm, a couple more minutes, eh?"

"Yeah, pretty soon."

"If I were you, I'd be expecting more women to be calling on you."

"Are you going to tell them?"

"I don't usually kiss and tell."

"Me neither."

"But for you, I might make an exception. Would you like to have several women after your body?"

"I don't know..."

"You know I want you as often as possible. I could probably teach you a few things."

"You could?"

"Maybe. You seem to know a lot already. But ... one never knows."

I was now rigid again and began a light nibbling at the nape of her neck. Marion uttered a blissful moan, and said, "I take it back."

"Take what back?" I asked.

"I said I might be able to teach you things. I don't think I can teach you anything. It's the other way around, Aubrey."

I was licking down her spine, making her shiver with each contact of my tongue, when she moaned. "Please come back to me again. Don't let this be a one-time thing."

"I will," I promised.

As if she hadn't heard me, Marion went on, saying, "I'll bring you other women, Aubrey. I'll even perform with them for you. Have you ever seen two women make love, Aubrey?"

I lied and told her I hadn't.

"You'll like it. Then you can have both of us; one at a time, or together. Would you like that?"

"Yes, I would like that, Marion," I teased her anus with a finger, and kissed her clit; she was moaning non-stop.

Rolling her over onto her back, I kissed her passionately for what seemed several minutes while she writhed beneath me, humping my thigh.

Ending the kiss, I gave each nipple a good suck, and then entered her very wet pussy in one stroke. I wrapped my hands in her long hair, and used them like reigns to ride her to orgasm. As we both came, I pulled her tight to me, again by pulling on her hair. After I finished coming, I collapsed on top of her, my cock still in her pussy, until it slipped out.

Her head went between my legs, and she began to lick and suck me, but got nowhere. She then covered us up and lay next to me as we fell asleep.

I woke up with a start about an hour later and called home, telling my mother that I'd finished cleaning the drive and we were going to watch a movie from pay-TV.

After promising to be home right after the movie, I had to smile as Marion's mouth was already sliding up and down my dick.

I played with her breasts as she coaxed me to a modest erection. Then she produced a tube of KY Jelly from the nightstand and slathered my dick with it, then reached behind her and applied a generous dose to her anus.

"Why, Aubrey, I believe you're ready for my ass, are you?"

"Why, Marion, I believe I am."

We laughed, and she admitted that she had done this before. "I like it back there. But I have to have confidence in my partner before I let him do it there."

"How do you want to do this?" I asked.

She showed me, by squatting over me and forcing her asshole down over my cock. It was different. I had butt-fucked a couple girls, but this was the first woman who knew what she wanted. She worked me in slowly. Her groans and moans told me she was enjoying it.

She whispered about how I filled her and how big it felt. She told me she was gonna have the biggest orgasm ever, and that she would wake the neighbors if I didn't keep her from screaming continuously. I handed her my shorts to chew on. She whispered that she wanted everyone to know she was coming, and what a good lover I was.

"You don't want a noisy neighbor knocking on the door thinking that you're having a major problem, Marion."

"Yes, you're right," she said and shoved my underwear into her mouth.

Moments later, she yanked the shorts from her mouth and moaned, "Here it comes now. Oh, it's so good! C'mon, honey, fuck me faster!"

I gave it my best jack-hammer imitation.

"Harder that's it! Fuck me, fuck that ass!"

Sweat was flying off us and splattering everything around us.

"Fill my ass with your cum. I wanna feel it dripping out all day."

"Marion ... I'm gonna cum!"

"Oh shit! Oh, yeah!" she screamed.

We both exploded, and then collapsed in a pool of cum, cunt juice and sweat.

"Lemme me clean your cock with my mouth, she said when we were slightly composed. And she slowly began to lick my brown stained cock clean. Then we got up and showered.

After dressing, I left, with her promise to let me know when she and her friend would be ready to have me over.

________________________________________

Mrs. Gerry Whitestone

I'll get to Mrs. Gerry Whitestone in a moment or two. But first I should mention two other married women I met at about the same time. There will be no mention of names here, for they were, at least by my standard, totally inadequate sexual partners.

Both women were at the Nutcracker, and witnessed my infamous, 'Hardon in tights,' as Gerry so eloquently put it during our first encounter.

Mrs. A. accosted me on the street coming home from school one day, and lured me to her bed, promising me that I would never forget her. Well, I haven't, but not for the reasons she beguiled me with. It was quite the opposite, in fact. Mrs. A. lay like a corpse in her bed, while I attempted to get her off. It was futile, she lay there, eyes shut, fists clenched, and with the driest cunt I've ever entered. I'm sure my penetration was painful, although I did my best to lubricate her, having gone down on her until she pushed me away, saying she found that act, "disgusting, and perverse."

I didn't bother asking her why she took me to her bedroom, but managed to ask Mrs. B. the question, when encountering virtually the same action from her. Mrs. B. had had the nerve to call my home and request I babysit her four-year-old son.

I went thinking it was a legitimate job, only to find that the youngster was already sleeping, and Mrs. B. wearing a white negligee.

I'll give her this, she could kiss. And we did just that for some time, during which I assumed, (never assume anything, it just makes an ass out of you and me.) that she was readying for some heated action.

She too, lay dormant, while I climbed onto her body and put it in. At least she had used some form of lubricant. But she couldn't, or wouldn't bring herself to join me in the fuck. Oh, I fucked her all right. It was as much a solitary fuck as jerking off amounts to, but it was what she wanted. After, I asked her what I hadn't asked Mrs. A., i.e., "Why had she brought me to her bed?"

It seems I had aroused her and several other women at the performance, and she had felt goaded into approaching me by their comments about my "protuberance."

"Don't you like sex?" I asked, only to be told, "Why, yes, otherwise I'd never have any children."

"Were you hoping to have a child with me?"

"Perhaps, I'm not really clear on that," she'd said. I left it at that, hoping she didn't become pregnant by me. (PS, she didn't.)

And so, when I met Gerry, I was reluctant to jump into the sack with her. After all, I did have Mrs. Slade and her promise of other willing women. There was also Lynn and Jenny-Mae, and several other potential girls from school to play around with.

But, I'm ahead of myself. I met Gerry accidentally, during a driving rain, while I was driving home from a meeting with the newly hired baseball coach.

Visibility was poor and I barely saw a car in front of me that had not quite gotten onto the shoulder of the road. Having just completed a course on safe driving, I pulled onto the shoulder behind the car and left my flashers on, and got out to see if I could help.

The driver was a woman with an obviously flat tire on the side of the car facing the road; a dangerous situation for anyone, much less a woman.

"Can I help?" I asked, and saw that she was already shivering from the cold, and that she just wore a corduroy jacket, already soaked through.

She nodded helplessly, holding her palms out indicating how helpless she felt in this situation.

"Why don't you get back in the car," I said.

"Good idea, but I've got a flat, but expect you've noticed it already."

"I know. Get in the car; you're not dressed for this weather. Just open the trunk and I'll take the spare out and replace the flat."

She did as asked and when the trunk popped open I reached in and pulled out the spare. I saw a new problem; the spare had very little air in it and would be useless as a replacement for the flat.

I knocked on the driver side window, and she lowered it several inches.

"Yes?"

"The spare is as bad as the flat," I said breaking the bad news as quickly as possible, for I already had a solution to fix the problem.

"Look," I said, "I've got a spare in my car. Let's use it. We can drive to a service station about four miles from here and let them fix your tire, and put my spare back in my trunk."

She gave me a look that expressed her thanks and appreciation as well as giving me far more credit than I deserved. I had been practicing changing tires as part of my recent driving lessons and quickly managed to place my spare on her car, and dumped her flat in my truck. I asked that she follow me as I knew where the station was located, and for her to drive with her flashers on.

As the tire was being repaired, she bought me a cup of hot chocolate, and we got to know one another, as well as one might expect under the circumstances.

Her name was Gerry Whitestone. She was a therapist of some sort, and wanted to pay me for my assistance. I refused, telling her it was my obligation to help a motorist in distress.

"How old are you, Sir Knight, or should I say, Sir Aubrey?"

"Eighteen, ma'am."

Her eyebrows arched at this, and she said, "Perhaps, but in reality you're far older than that."

Thank you, Mrs. Whitestone," I replied, for I was flattered at her comment.

"Well, we're both soaked through and through. And you seem to have gotten the worst of it. When we're finished here I suggest we head for my house and I'll see to it that you have another hot drink while I dry your clothing."

"Oh, I couldn't do that..."

"Nonsense," she replied, "I'm sure my husband has something you can wear while the clothes dry. It will only take twenty minutes or so. I'll call your parents and tell them where you are and what you've done. I'm positive they'll approve of both your actions on my behalf, and mine on yours."

And that was that. Well, not quite.

Mrs. Whitestone was so effusive in her comments about my actions on her behalf that my mother insisted on talking to me.

"Aubrey," she said, "you listen to me. Mrs. Whitestone is a very influential member of the community. She's been so ... so grateful for your helping her out, that you will be polite and stay with her a while. You may not know it, but she can help get you into the college of your choice and while that may be a year or two away, you'll need all the help you can get when the time comes." She went on like that for the rest of our conversation, only ending when I promised to do as she'd said.

Then, acting as if nothing had happened, Mrs. Whitestone handed me an armful of her husband's clothing and shooed me into her master bathroom, turned on the shower and kissed me on the cheek, turned and closed the door behind her.

I showered and the hot water felt great, warming my fairly chilled body back to normal. I slipped into Mr. Whitestone's slacks and shirt and ventured out into the living room. Mrs. Whitestone was waiting with a huge mug of hot chocolate for me.

After my recent fiascos with Mrs. A. and Mrs. B., I was a bit nervous when she sat down on the arm of the chair that I was sitting in.

"Don't worry," she said, running her hand into my still dampened hair. "I'm not going to bite."

"I ... um, I ... I'm kinda nervous, Mrs. Whitestone."

"Call me Gerry," she said, almost purring the words into my ear. Her hot breath on my neck set me off, and there I was, sitting next to her with a boner the size of the Empire State Building.

"Oh ... did I cause that?" she said, her breath even closer. "Are you the one everybody's talking about?"

"What ... what do you mean?" I said, dreading her next words.

"You are the ballet dancer, aren't you? The one all the ladies are calling, Mr. Hardon in tights."

"Jesus Christ!" I exclaimed and then immediately apologized.

"I'm sorry, Aubrey; but you are that person, aren't you?"

"Yes, I am." My head dropped down in embarrassment.

She chucked me under the chin and raised my face so that I was looking at her when I opened my eyes.

"Don't you dare be embarrassed over that. It's not your fault that the women in the audience can't handle their sex drive."

"What?" I blurted.

"You're a child ... well, not under the law, you're very much the man, and that erection in those slacks would tend to bear me out."

"Would you like to fuck me, Aubrey?"

"I don't ... think so."

"But why? Don't you find me attractive?"

"Yes, but..."

Somehow her blouse had come undone, and as she shrugged a shoulder, a breast came into view.

"Oh ... would you look at that," she said, and calmly cupped the breast in the palm of her hand as if inspecting it.

"Do you think I have nice breasts?"

"You ... you have lovely breasts."

"Why thank you!" she chirped. "But you've only seen the one."

"Aren't they the same?"

"Not always, darling, not at all."

"I don't..."

"See?" she said, taking the other out and cupping it as well.

"I see," I said, taking both under careful consideration.

"You are the perfect gentleman," she said, rubbing her thumbs over the nipples.

"I am?"

"Oh, yes. Most men would have had their hands all over them by now. Maybe they'd even have my nipples between their teeth."

"But your husband!"

"Posh! My husband isn't here, is he?"

"No, but..."

"No buts, Aubrey. I want you to make love to me, and soon."

"I can't..."

"Of course you can," she said and gave my dick a very pleasant squeeze.

"You don't understand ... there's a problem..."

"A sexual problem?"

"Yes!"

She snuggled into my lap, wriggling about until she had my swollen dick against her pussy, and said, "Tell me all about this ... problem."

So I told her all about Mrs. A. and Mrs. B.

"Aubrey, I know I told you I was a therapist, but not that I was a sex therapist. Do you know what that is?"

"I have an idea."

"Yes, well, a predominant myth in our society is that sex should just happen naturally if its right — if it's meant to be. So they think all they have to do is jump into bed and the sex will be perfect. Unfortunately, most of the time, sex doesn't just happen naturally. People require some experience before they can jump into bed and perform with a natural ability. We ... almost all of us, have that ability, but require that little bit of experience to make it happen. Do you follow?"

"Yes, I do. I think I do."

"Some women go a long time before actually gaining the necessary experience to perform acceptably as a partner. I think ... I'm almost positive that's what happened to you with those two women. Am I correct in that they were not the first women you've been with?"

"Oh, yeah," I said after a brief hesitation.

"Were they High School girls?"

"Some," I acknowledged.

"And you've been with an adult female as well?" she asked, arching her eyebrows as she spoke.

"A couple," I admitted, "But I won't say who."

"I knew you were a gentleman, Aubrey, and as such, I wouldn't expect you to betray them to me."

I breathed a sigh of relief.

"Aubrey, the older women ... how were they in bed?"

"Some were great! Some ... weren't," I blurted, and made her laugh.

"Good! Then there is nothing wrong with you.

Those two women have some serious issues to overcome before they'll make anything close to an ideal bedmate."

"So ... it wasn't me?"

"No, dear, it wasn't you. Now let's fuck, shall we?"

With that, she angled her face towards mine, her lips seeking, then finding my mouth. I was stunned at how hungry she was for my mouth. And as our lips mashed against one another, I availed myself of her magnificent breasts, caressing them, fondling them and finally mauling them as she moaned into my mouth. God, I remember them still: so soft and yielding; yet so firm and heavy in my hands; and those nipples ... begging to be pinched and stretched, which I did as I listened to her appreciative groans.

Minutes later, she was peeling my clothing off, and bending my cock this way, then that way, as if testing its flexibility.

"You have the loveliest cock, Aubrey," she husked as she removed her own clothing. With both of us nude, she stood on tip-toe, straddled my dick, caught it between her thighs and moved her thighs so as to cause my cock to rub against the dampness of her mons.

May I kiss you?" I asked softly.

"Of course you may," she responded and moving toward my face, licked my chin and then my mouth with her serpentine-like tongue, before sending it slithering into my gaping mouth to tease my tongue into action.

The kissing seemed to last forever, with the one brief exception when she broke away to hiss, "Squeeze my ass!"

I did.

"Oh, yeah, squeeze that ass, Aubrey!"

We resumed our torrid kissing then, and continued to kiss even as my fingers found their way into her pussy and asshole respectively.

When we ended the kisses, she croaked, "You have been with some women, haven't you?"

"You think I lied to you?" I said shocked that she would think that. How little I knew of men and women and their mutual deceit to one another.

"No, Aubrey, I never thought you lied to me. It's just that I am surprised at how good you are at making out with a woman. You are much more practiced than I gave you credit for."

"I was carefully taught by..." And I stopped, fearful of revealing my Aunt Nicole's name to anyone.

"That's good," she said, the amusement evident in her tone. "You almost slipped up, but managed to catch your tongue."

"Speaking of tongue," I said, "would you like me to tongue you?"

"Yes, but not just yet. Your fingers are doing just fine for the moment. Do you find me nice and juicy?"

"Oh, yes ... nice and juicy," I replied as I changed the angle of my finger's thrusting, and elicited a moan of pleasure from her throat. Soon my entire hand was soaking with her juices.

Gerry gave a little yip against my neck; that gave way to a grunting series of humps. But before I could get her going too far, she backed off and away from me.