Handsome Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We need the bedroom now, ' she hissed, and using my dick as a pull-a-long, towed me into the bedroom. She sat down on the edge of the bed and fondled my balls. My cock was bobbing in front of her face.

Gerry giggled, and said, "I think I see my supper!" Then she kissed the tip and gently sucked away the precum that had oozed out during my excitement.

"Mmm," she purred, "this is what I really want. Promise me you'll slap me in the face with it later?"

"Okay," I managed. I was already struggling not to cum.

I don't know why, but I fought to suppress a groan the moment she took me into her mouth and unfurled her tongue on the underside of my cockhead. Within thirty seconds, Gerry had me writhing and whimpering, gasping and groaning. She was an expert, and giving me the best blowjob I'd ever known.

Taking me from her mouth, but still stroking my glistening shaft, she laughed and said, "I think your cock likes my mouth. But if it likes that, wait until it gets a taste of my pussy. I think it will adore my juicy little hole. I bet it will get one taste and keep coming back for more."

I pulled away from her touch and growled, "Wait until I get a taste of your pussy!"

We both cracked up at that, and I was getting set to mount her when she daintily scooted back into the middle of the bed. She propped several pillows under her head, then parted her thighs wide, showing me the needy, wanton pout of her sex. She began to coyly play with the moist plumpness of her cunt, tracing a finger up through the furrow of her cleft, lingering to rub her clit as her hips began to gyrate.

"Oh-h-h Aubrey ... just help yourself. Have more than just a taste."

I moved my head between her creamy smooth thighs, my tongue reaching out to play with her dancing fingers as they teased her cunt into a sequence of rapidly shifting colors. And as I began to lick her pussy, Gerry slipped her cream smeared fingers into my mouth. I imagined her finger-fucking my mouth and eagerly sucked them clean.

Gerry's cunt was a virtual fountain of juice! I loved the taste of her; and from the way she was humping my face, she loved my mouth on her as well.

Suddenly, Gerry's abdominal muscles were undulating, and I knew she was about to cum, and feeling cruel as I did it, I ended my cunnilingus, and with her groans of protest ringing in my ears, I allowed my tongue to vacate her genitals and left a trail of drool along her stomach and navel as I moved up to her gorgeous breasts.

Gerry quickly pulled my face up to hers. Her tongue lapped around my entire face, taking in all her tastes. Then she reached between our legs and grasped me firmly, guiding me, holding me, angling me right at the very place.

She tossed her head and sort of snorted,

"Aubrey," she keened, and then her voice dropped to a sultry level. "Give me your cock, now!"

With my first thrust into her furnace, she squealed and then shook as her climax refused any further delay.

Minutes later as I held her tight against me, she gasped, "God that was perfect. Just sticking it in made me come like crazy."

With a wanton squeal, Gerry wrapped her legs around my hips and we set out for some serious fucking. I couldn't believe her responsiveness beneath me; her entire body was a squirming mass of enthusiasm. We plunged at each other. Gerry humped her pussy up and down on my cock as much as my cock was humping in and out of her cunt. Up and down and in and out; that was the two of us, moaning in tandem.

I recall seeing her bite her lower lip, before moaning, "You ... get me ... very excited."

I grabbed a pillow and slipped it under her ass, giving me an even better angle and deeper penetration. Her fluttery groans told me she liked that a lot. I began pumping away like crazy, the sucky wet slapping sounds as our crotches smacked together reverberating throughout the room.

Then I heard a third party's voice. A male voice; and I almost shit myself.

"Hey, don't mind me," a huge man who had to be Gerry's husband stood next to us.

I started to vault out of the bed, but Gerry grabbed me by the shoulder and spun me back. Miraculously, my dick shot right into her cunt and stayed there.

I was looking right at her husband. I saw blood — my blood — in his eyes.

Our eyes met, and instead of reaching out to kill me, he simply waved at me, and said: "Hi, Gerry, I'm home!"

My panic began to recede. Gerry helped by saying: "Hank, this is Aubrey. He's the sweetest boy. I had a flat and he picked me up, got the flat fixed, and I took him home. And ..." she paused to let him absorb all the information before continuing. "It turns out he's a great lay."

"Is he?" Hank said, and calmly took his cock out and began to jerk off.

Gerry faced me and, crinkling her nose, made as if to rub it against mine, but said, "My husband is all right with us, really he is." Turning to her husband, she said, "Hank, tell him its okay!"

"It's okay, really it is," Hank said with a Cheshire-like grin. He was getting hard, and kept stroking.

"My husband wants to watch you and me frolicking in our bed."

"What!" I exclaimed, still finding the entire situation bizarre.

"And it's only fair," she added, ignoring my question. "Hank gets to fuck his sister whenever she's in town. Not that I'm left out ... Gretchen eats pussy like it's going out of style. We just get it on when Hankus isn't around.

"Hank, I bet you didn't know your sister's a professional muff-diver, until just now, or did you?"

"Well..." he said, and left it at that. I assumed he had seen his sister in action, but not with Gerry.

"All I know is she don't have any complaints about my cock," Hank said, as his sizable member reached its zenith.

"Not that I've any complaints about your cock, Hankus, I don't," Gerry trilled, her cunt hugging mine in even tighter.

"So, let's see the kid bone you, baby. Give me a good show."

"You heard him, Handsome. My main man wants us to put on a show. Let's not disappoint him."

That said, Gerry deftly maneuvered herself on top of me, and began riding my dick as if she were riding a bucking bronco. All I had to do was hold on to her waist and not let go.

Gerry was swiveling her pelvis, and grinding into mine. A gravely sort of coo came up her throat, then her head started whipping side to side. She reached around and under me to cup my scrotum. "C'mon, Handsome," she grunted, "come with me."

In the not-so-distant background, Hank stood hooting it up. I felt like I was living in a nightmare of sorts. Hank had quit yanking, and was laughing as he applauded us.

Gerry's cunt squeezed my cock, and her hand squeezed my balls, and then she got her wish, my cock surged and swelled, and a thick load of sperm cannoned into her quivering cunt. Her mouth went wide and twisted; like that painting of Munch's, The Scream, except Gerry's was more a silent scream of rapture.

I lay there collapsed under her. She was still moving; making bubbling little noises as her hand soothingly stroked my back. Eventually she rolled off me, only to scoot up against the mounds of pillows near the headboard. Hank gave a solid clap, and then rubbed his hands together as he advanced towards the bed.

"Oh, boy," he said gleefully, "sloppy seconds!"

I could tell when he entered her: There was a soft, slurping sound, and Gerry's face seemed to widen. Hank had to shuffle around behind her to keep up, as she crawled between my legs and started licking my shriveling cock. This struck me as a pointless chore, but Gerry was getting into it, cleaning my cock like it was her kitten. Besides, your cock doesn't have to be hard to enjoy being in a mouth.

It was a lovely tableau, Gerry caught me with a sultry gaze; her eyes stayed locked on mine the whole time she sucked. My eyes eventually left her face to take in her breasts which were hanging heavy with the full weight of gravity; while above her were the distant twin hillocks of her upraised ass. Behind which, of course, was Hank pumping away like a maniac.

"Hey, Handsome," he called out, "sure looks like Gerry likes that salami of yours. The way he was banging her body back and forth, Gerry hardly had to use any effort at all in drawing her head up and down my shaft. It was like being part of a machine -- a very efficient and productive machine. Her work soon began to pay dividends, as I felt my cock thickening again in her mouth.

Once she had me fully erect, Gerry disengaged herself from both of us. She turned and grabbed Hank by the shoulders and pushed him down on the mattress. Then she reared up and mounted him.

Her eyes twinkled at me.

"You've been such a good boy, Aubrey; I have a surprise for you at the end of the bed. Why don't you crawl down there and find it."

I struggled up from the pillows and did as she said. But I didn't know what she was talking about. While there was an interesting view of her pussy in action, I really wouldn't have qualified that as a surprise. Gerry leaned forward, drawing Hank's cock nearly all the way out of her. The effect was to shove her tits in his mouth, though that apparently wasn't the intention of her movement.

Instead she stretched and reached for the drawer of the bedside table, opening it and grabbed something. She settled back down on Hank, though leaning down in a way that had the cheeks of her ass flared wide. Then she tossed whatever it was over her shoulder at me.

I caught it, but was momentarily mesmerized by the sight of the puckered bud of her anus. After a minute I brought my hand up and saw that I was holding a jar of Vaseline.

"Go for it, Handsome!" Hank's strangled voice urged. "We'll make a sandwich out of her! That's all this slut of mine 's wanted for months now."

His pep talk was unnecessary, I happened to glance down and saw that without any order from my brain, my hands were busy greasing my pole. I eyed her puckered hole with disbelief, and only when Gerry wiggled her ass and looked over her shoulder and laughed at me, did I start applying the Vaseline to her asshole. But it was Gerry's fingers that inched into her declivity, spreading the glob in ever inviting circles around and into her opening.

To my surprise, there was little difficulty in entering her. Afterward I surmised that Hank must pay a lot of attention to her back there, but at the time I fooled myself into thinking it was her first experience in anal fucking.

Both Hank and Gerry groaned as I slid into her ass. I was beside myself. It's incredible how tight an asshole feels on entering it. It might be the tenth, or twentieth time, but it always feels tight.

I thought of Aunt Nicole, my first ass fuck, and how I'd entered her ass accidentally. How she'd screamed in pain, but insisted that I continue; and how much pleasure we both derived from the experience. But Gerry wasn't Aunt Nicole, and the slapping noise I generated with each thrust, had a counterpart in Hank's pounding into her cunt from the opposite side. Oh, we could feel one another's cock as we fucked her; we commented on it after, but right then I was enthralled with Gerry's whines and whinnies and eventually, whimpers as Hank and I gave it to her.

Then Hank gave a great grunt, and I felt his cock pulse. I knew he was coming, and that brought me to the edge ... Gerry shrieked and cawed, I felt the shudders running down her spine. And that was it for me, too. I welled up while Gerry clamped down, and three thrusts later both Gerry and I were coming too.