Handsome Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I helped her sit up, still impaled on my love spear then jack-hammered her for a minute or so until tiring and telling her it was her turn. She gave it a great effort, but her climaxes were coming with more frequency and intensity by this point, so that she was moving, then stopping, moving again and stopping again.

She began to cry, telling me she was sorry for spoiling my orgasm. I quickly told her she was doing the both of us a big favor, for when she stopped, I was able to gain control and not come just then. And then Sigourney, light brown hair falling over her face almost to those gorgeous breasts, drooped like a falling flower as she cried out and came again before collapsing upon me.

Twenty minutes later we were in my car enroute to her apartment. I had the top of her dress open and moved her shoulder a little to the side in order to get at her fantastic tit again. With both eyes watching the road, I rubbed the nub gently, tickling the strawberry tip so that both nipples stiffened from the attention.

"Want me to suck you?"

"That would be lovely, Sigourney, but I'd prefer we lived until we've had a chance to fuck our brains out in your place."

She giggled and gave my hardon a good hard squeeze. I responded by taking my eyes off the road and urging her left breast toward my mouth. She moaned and caressed my face and head with both hands.

I had to serve to miss a tractor-trailer, after which I concentrated on my driving. Sigourney apparently agreed with my decision, because she moved closer to the passenger window and remained silent until I had parked the car in front of her apartment.

Five minutes later my dick was slamming into her tight sheath and my balls were slapping against her ass. Sigourney had an ecstatic expression on her face and I knew she was in the throes of another set of multiple orgasms.

"I can feel you pumping me harder and harder. Ahhhhhh, I love this kind of fucking!"

(Yeah, and women claim it's a man's world. I wish I could cum fourteen or more times in one night. At least that's what she insisted was the number of times that she remembered coming. That gave me pause to wonder how many she forgot.)

"Look down baby," she whispered huskily in my ear, while lavishing wet licks to it. "Watch as your cock slides into my pussy and then look and see how wet and shiny it is when you pull back. Isn't it disgusting?"

I fucked faster.

""Would you find it revolting if someone wanted to take that disgustingly slimy dick and put it in their mouth?"

I fucked even faster.

Her hands left my face and sought out my ass, squeezing the cheeks briefly and then moving to cup my balls as I slowed my fucking; making sure each thrust took a different angle as it churned into her.

"If ... if you don't..." She couldn't seem to finish the sentence.

"What?" I said, "If I don't what?"

"If you don't come soon you'll have to call Anna and tell her to get her ass over here."

My fingers dug into the soft fleshiness of her ass cheeks, pulling them apart until she could feel the thickness of my finger searching out the tiny elastic hole of her rectum. "Ah! Put your finger there ... yes, there baby. Oh, God! Push it in deeper!"

"Oh baby, yes!"

She ground her hips into mine, reveling in the feel of my cock as it slid into the heated moistness of her tightly clenched thighs. My finger inched its way into the tiny passage of her anus, impaling her, holding her skewered like an apple on a stick. Sigourney retaliated, reaching down between our legs and guided my jerking prick to where she used it to slap at my finger embedded in her ass.

"Want it back there?" I asked.

"I want you to cum anywhere you want. My ass is yours if you want it."

"Might hurt," I said.

"I can take it," she answered quickly as she eased her hips up in order to give me better leverage.

"There ... there ... that's it," she moaned softly on feeling my cock slowly work its way into her tight rear channel.

"Does it hurt?"

"Of course it hurts. That's where most of the pleasure comes from."

Proving her point, she began wriggling up and down on my cock, I knew it was painful because her nails were digging into my back, and then I felt her shudder. That did it. My balls erupted and sent several long columns of sperm rocketing into her. That served to trip her trigger, and she came big time, jerking against me as I continued to spew into her. Then we collapsed and slept through the rest of the night. ________________________________________

The following morning while sitting on the couch, we told each other our life stories, went on to discuss our hopes and dreams and discovered we had a lot in common. When I told her about Hayley and our pornographic filming sessions, she laughed, "That's so you!"

"It is, isn't it?"

"So you want to get back to making smutty movies, huh?"

"It's a great way to make money."

"What about the police?"

"What about them?"

"They caught you once. It won't go well if they get you again."

"We were all minors at the time. That won't happen again."

"Can I help you?"

"What do you propose?" I thought I knew what she had in mind, but wanted to hear her say it.

"I might know of a few willing girls."

"I thought you might," I said. I had a few of my own, but there was no sense in telling Sigourney that at this point. I reconsidered, and mentioned the twins.

"Twins, that's novel. I've never heard of anyone having twins in a porno flick."

"I haven't either, but I'm pretty sure everything possible has been done already."

"Just how organized are you at this point, Aubrey?"

I told her. She was impressed.

She laughed and said, "I've got an idea for a movie."

"I'd love to hear it."

"Okay ... you and I are riding along in your car. I've got my feet up on the dash. We're talking about this and that."

"Sounds like a start, then what?"

"We see these two girls hitching. I tell you to pull over. You do, and I roll down my window and ask where they're going. They say Lexington..."

I interrupted her. "We may change locations, but okay, keep going."

"Um, I say, Lexington, or wherever is kinda far. What's in it for us?"

"Show him your tits," one says.

"You holler, 'Let's see 'em!' She pulls up her t-shirt and flashes you. Then the other one does it too. With everybody laughing they get in the car and off we go. We stop, buy some beer and shit, then ask 'em if they want to party. They're up for it and we find a motel and fuck like bunnies."

"I like it except for one thing."

Pouting like a spoiled child, Sigourney asks what the problem is.

"You and I are not going to be in any videos. We'll make them, not star in them."

"But you know I like playing around!"

"You and I can play around all we like. But getting your face and other parts of your anatomy in a film that's going to be distributed world-wide isn't going to happen. We have our futures to think about. Let the others put it out there. We'll be making the damn thing, not starring in them."

I was surprised at how contrite Sigourney got. "You're absolutely right," she said a moment later.

"You mean it, or are you setting me up for some bullshit?"

"No bullshit, Aubrey. I like what you said. You're thinking of my future. I really like that. I can't think of anyone else other than my parents who would be looking out for me that way.

I turned to face her, put my hands on the sides of her face and kissed her. We held the kiss for a long time and were breathing heavily when it ended. I put my hands on her breasts and my chest was pressed against her back, spoon like, with her body cradled against me.

Sigourney sighed contentedly as I kneaded her breasts, enjoying the feel of her nipples growing stiff under the palms of my hands. I moved my left hand down to her groin, pressing into the soft, neatly trimmed hair and began stroking there too. She responded by pushing her ass back against me, parting her legs in the process, leaving her left leg raised and resting lazily on my hip. Then, in her assertive way, she reached between her legs and took my cock in her hand, guiding it to, but not into, her. Still behind her, almost passive, my half-erect cock was between her legs, and she was rubbing it in a slow, circular motion against her clitoris.

I changed my position slightly in an obvious effort to slide myself into her, and whispered in her ear, "Ready or not, here come I."

Sigourney pushed my dick away and whispered back, "Uh-uh. Not there; I want you here, in my ass. Last night wasn't good enough." That said, she placed the head of my cock right in the middle of her anus, then rubbed it back and forth across the diminutive opening.

At first, I thought she was teasing me. "Are you serious?" I whispered.

"Aubrey...?"

"Yes?"

"We're all alone here, aren't we?"

"Yeah, sure, why?"

"Because, we keep whispering."

Then we burst out laughing.

"Now," she said, "do it, just fucking do it. All this talk about making fuck films has got me so hot." She still had my boner in her hand and rubbed the head of my dick against her backside pucker. "Mmm, Aubrey, I want it deep inside my ass this time."

My cock was already so wet from being rubbed between the moist lips of her pussy that it broke the sphinctoral plane with surprisingly little effort.

She grunted as my cock broke the barrier, then hissed between her teeth. "Slowly," she said, "work it in slowly."

She shifted her hips slightly to accommodate the unaccustomed presence of something inside her ass.

"Am I hurting you?"

"A little," she replied, punctuated by a gasp of breath. "Oh, it feels so fucking big!"

I squeezed her breasts hard, flattening them against her chest, as I softly kissed the nape of her neck. "I don't believe how tight you are!"

"Are you in all the way?" she gasped. "I feel like I've been split in two!"

"Just a little more." I pressed my cock forward, then felt it being tightened like a vise by her sphincter muscle. I seemed to gain ground only by easing back slightly and then pushing forward. She grunted and moaned a few more times before I finally pressed my wiry pubic hairs into her lower ass.

"How's that?" I whispered.

"Fucking unbelievable! Don't move for a few seconds. I have to confess you're not the first back there. But you're certainly the biggest. Ugh! I have to get used to it."

I continued kneading her breasts and kissing her neck and shoulders while my sheathed prick remained completely motionless inside her. I could tell the entry had been somewhat painful for her, but that was not unexpected. The walls of her rectum were warm and smooth against my cock. From time to time, she contracted the muscles of her ass around my dick, as she tested the elasticity of anus.

The anal contractions were beginning to have an effect on me. "If you keep that up," I said after a particularly tight contraction, "I'm going to come. I feel close already."

"No! Please, don't come yet! You just put it in, you haven't really fucked me yet. C'mon, Aubrey, hold off a while, okay?"

"I'll try. I can't tell you how good it feels!"

"The pain is almost gone, and it's beginning to feel good," she said. "Give it just a few more seconds and you can start moving in and out a bit."

"I'll come for sure, then," I told her, but I was already doing multiplication tables in my head.

"No you won't. If you do, I'll never let you do this again!"

Now that I had discovered Sigourney like anal, her warning was sufficient incentive to do everything I could to delay spilling my seed inside her.

With the pain all but gone, Sigourney began moving her butt in a slow, circular pattern, while my ensconced cock, virtually a prisoner inside her, obediently followed. Somewhere along the line I began to slowly pump my hardon. The dual phenomenon of our syncopated rhythm sent the both of us to a high we hadn't reckoned on.

"OH! Fuck my ass! Give it to me! Oh, my ass! I love it in my ass! Oh, Aubrey, it feels so good!" Her voice reverberated through the house.

"Hey," I said softly, "the others will hear you."

"What others?"

"The ones down the street for Christ's sake, you're pretty vocal, Siggy!"

"Don't ever call me Siggy! Now just shove it in me! Make it hurt! Fuck my tight ASSSSS!"

Her immodesty catapulted me into a fucking fury. I started pumping her like a madman, driving my cock in and out of her tight ass with complete abandon. She grunted, she groaned, she bucked her ass against my abdomen, snorting rather than breathing, trying to pull me even further into her dark abyss.

If she wanted to feel hurt, I would be more than happy to oblige. I took her turgid nipples between the thumbs and forefingers of each of my hands and squeezed the nubbins sharply, painfully. It was this final, almost desperate gesture that seemed to do the trick.

"I'm coming!" she cried. "I'm coming! YESSSSSSS!"

Abandoning the multiplication tables, I went into an all out frenzy and came, filling her with spurt after spurt from my pulsing prick. It was, without a doubt, one of the best fucks I had had in a long time. I hoped she felt the same way. We both came down slowly. I didn't dare withdraw myself from her. I just let my dick go soft inside her rectum, feeling the occasional tiny anal contraction that only served to remind me of what we had just done.

Finally, my limp member fell out, on its own, sliding onto the inside of her inner right thigh, still wet from my spending. Sigourney turned her naked body completely around until we were belly to belly, chest to chest. She wrapped her arms around my back and held me. With a soft, joyous murmur, she pressed her loins into mine, our pubic hairs mingling. "That was great," she whispered sexily.

I smiled. "I'm glad I held off, like you asked."

"Me too," she replied.

When our lips met, her tongue went right for my tonsils. She ground her abdomen into me slowly, sensuously, creating that familiar stirring in my loins that had disappeared inside her wonderfully tight derriere.

I had thoughts of going down on her just to ensure that she'd had a really good time of it, when she slipped her hand between our clasped bodies and located my semi- erection. Her tongue searched every nook and cranny inside my eager mouth as she slowly stroked me back to hardness. Breaking the passionate kiss, I asked, "Don't you ever quit?"

"Build a better mousetrap and the world will beat a path to your door," she quipped.

"So you're equating a beautiful ass fucking with a mousetrap?"

"Sort of," she giggled. "I mean, show me a new way to get off, like you just did, and I'll be at your doorstep, every night, wanting more."

I smiled, then moved my hands to her buttocks, feeling the ass that I had just fucked, and squeezed the globes between my fingers, prying them apart, then found I could send two, and possibly three fingers into the gaping hole my cock had created.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm back at the doorstep again," I replied, probing in her anus for a potential G-spot. I found something, not the G, but something that stimulated Sigourney enough to make her want me back inside her again.

"Don't you ever quit?" she laughed, a reference to my earlier question. She squeezed my cock tightly, then released it, before working her hand toward the head and squeezing it once more.

"I like your ass," I said, moving my fingers more rapidly and feeling her pushing back against them, urging them deeper.

"Maybe one more time, you think?" she whispered.

"I'm beyond thinking, baby. All I want to do now it wallow in that ultra fine ass of yours."

"Oh, you ... you say the nicest things. Put it in and be quick about it!" ________________________________________

I called the producer Hayley had put me on to, and found him receptive once he placed me as the infamous high school porno king. He also gave me the name of a lawyer he said he did not have on retainer, but would certainly use if his present legal advisors failed him. I was careful to explain I had nothing at the moment, but was just putting things in place. I assured him I had all the actors, scriptwriters and cameramen needed when he offered them.

Hayley had already told me he would try to get a foot in the door toward controlling things that way. In the end, he agreed to back me financially, offering me $50,000 up front and another $35,000 after we finished the first film.

I hung up the phone excited at how easy it was. Next I placed a call to the lawyer Hayley had provided. He wasn't in, but when I mentioned Hayley's name, I was told he would get back to me the following day.

The ball was in my court, so following football practice I looked up Dan DeLeon and brought him up to date. He was impressed with my locating what he termed "A big time producer, and movie industry lawyer," but was confused when I told him about Sigourney's role in the equation as Production Manager.

"I don't understand, we got girls, I got plenty of them. What's she gonna bring to the table?"

"Dandy," I said calmly, "what we're going into isn't a fly-by-night operation. If we do it right, and I fully intend to do just that, we'll need key people to help us."

"It sounds like you're taking over," he said bitterly.

"I am taking over. You've got Wilbur, and a few sluts. If I wanted to I could probably hire Wilbur away from you. You know I can get all the sluts I need."

"Fuck you!" Dandy spat out and turned away from me as if leaving.

"Wait a minute! You're an integral part of this enterprise. And it is going to be an enterprise. We're going to be big, bigger than you've ever imagined. Dandy, I promise you we're going to make a couple million on this deal. Are you willing to sit down and listen?"

He took a seat and waited for me to continue.

"A: We've got a moneyman in Mr. X. (at this point I wasn't about to reveal his name.) He has agreed to front us $85,000 for our initial expenses. We can get more if we give him good reasons. What I've agreed to with him is to make three feature length X-rated films of high quality."

I took a deep breath and went on. "We're not just making porn. Everybody and their sister make porn, but its sloppy porn. The idea is to make a decent film, with a semblance of plot that viewers will remember, and hopefully like enough to buy the next film we produce.

That brings me to B: The movies will be scripted. By that I mean really scripted. We'll hire some English majors, or journalists to put together a cohesive script from the outlines the production manager and I come up with. Don't get me wrong, ideas are always welcome. But we film from a script. The actors will have someone holding their lines on a large piece of cardboard. We will rehearse the lines beforehand so everyone knows their place and better fucking know how to pronounce the words they're reading off the cards.

C: We'll interview the actors. And yes, you can fuck them if they're agreeable.

Now this is important. The actors will probably come in all age groups. I mean, we might need a grandfather, or grandmother for a scene. I told you we're going for quality with a story, so every scene isn't a fuckathon. Then too, it's possible we'll have some scenes with MILF's...."

"What the fuck's a MILF?"

"That stands for a mother I'd like to fuck. I know you've seen a few."

"More than a few, Dude!" Dandy was getting into it, and I appreciated it.

"And we can't forget the use of extras. We'll have to figure out how much to pay them and whether to do it hourly or daily.

That brings us to D: Cameramen. Wilbur is good, very good, but what if we've got all these actors ready to go and he gets hit by a car? Obviously we need more of them; I think two more, with one in a reserve role. Maybe use cameramen B and C on an alternating basis. Give them both work and keep them happy that way. It will also allow us more camera angles during the shoot. You can't have too many."