Handsome Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh ... you!" she exclaimed, then went silent as I straightened the fingers and reached even further and encountered my goal, a hard, rubbery structure that felt like an erect nipple pointing south. This was her G-spot. The heel of my hand was over her clit, and those busy fingers hooked around her pubic bone and pulled upwards as if trying to lift her off the couch.

"Jesus Christ!" Allison screamed, but having her arm over her mouth helped muffle the sound. "Is he hurting you, baby?" Sigourney cried out, obviously concerned, but I knew she had been following my actions intently, watching and learning, as she later admitted while having me do exactly the same to her.

"Noooo, I don't think so. I feel weird, like I'm gonna pee. But I don't have to pee. It's weird shit, but it's okay."

I kept my fingers hooked, pressing them downward and maintaining a certain pressure on the tissue and waited.

Sigourney went back to teasing Allison's nipples and went I applied a touch more pressure to the sensitive spot the contractions began. Having done this to several women prior to Allison, I quietly assured her that while it might be painful at first to hang in and wait for the reward.

She was a good girl and did as I asked. Her reward came after a minute or so and had her announcing at the highest decibels that she was coming.

Sigourney confirmed what I saw afterward. Allison let loose a long stream of ejaculate that to Sigourney appeared to be piss. But I caught some in my palm, and with Sigourney looking on, tasted it, and then tendered it to her. She hesitated a moment, but then stuck her tongue out, licked my palm, and saw that it was not pee Allison was emitting but a different fluid.

Meanwhile, Allison continued to spurt the clear fluid time after time and when it ended she was sobbing uncontrollably.

I had Sigourney hold Alison in her arms while I got a cool glass of water for her. She drank it right down and I refilled the glass for her.

After finishing the second glass, Allison looked at me and said, "That was incredible. I mean, I usually come when my partner takes their time. But..." she turned to Sigourney and said, "You have to let him do you. It's incredible!"

"Excuse me," I said, but if you're up for it, this is the best time for me to fuck you."

Both women shrieked, "WHAT!"

"I'm telling you, if we do it now, they'll be nothing but orgasm after orgasm."

Allison didn't need to be told twice. She was on her back with legs parted waiting impatiently for me while Sigourney laughed.

"I feel used already," I said, laughing along with her. I pulled Allison to a sitting position and kissed her. Sigourney closed in beside us and alternated between massaging Allison's breasts and pumping my hard cock.

"I want to watch," Sigourney whispered, as her hand dropped to her pussy and she began fingering herself.

"Get us some towels, we don't want to stain the couch," I said, and she trotted off to get them, and on returning slipped them under us and probably saved the couch.

I grabbed Allison's waist and turned her to face away from me. We were both up on our knees as I reached around to take her breasts into my hands. I squeezed her nipples in my fingers as I kissed and sucked along the back of her neck.

My stiff cock was pushing into the back of her ass between her cheeks. I could literally feel her heat close to my erect dick. I put a hand up on her shoulder and pushed her down onto her hands and knees. I looked at the beautiful ass in front of me that I had admired earlier when pulling off her panties. I placed my fingers down onto her pussy and pushed them inside to feel her wetness. Alison moaned in excitement as I fingered her. She was squirming against my hand until I took it away and put my fingers in her mouth for her to suck, lick and taste her own wetness.

Then, I grabbed my cock and probed for Allison's hot opening. As my cock slid into the tight, wet, blazing hot sheath of her cunt, I tried to memorize everything; the sound of her moaning; the way her face looked when she was all the way down on me; the bounce of her little breasts as she rode me, and the hardness of her nipples.

I wanted to remember the contours of her wide-spread thighs, and the way her pink lips clung to me as she rose and fell. I needed to retain the smell of her, her weight, her shape — everything.

"Ohhh, it feels so thick," Allison groaned happily. "It feels so good."

"It's so hot watching him push in and out of you," Sigourney said, sounding like she wished it was her getting plowed.

Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed Sigourney was still fingering her pussy as she watched me fuck her friend. I had my hands on Allison's ass and hips so that I could really drive into her, slowly pulling out and pushing back inside, savoring the feeling of her unfamiliar pussy.

Before long I wanted her so bad that I quickened my pace, and was soon pounding in and out of her.

"Fuck her!" Sigourney moaned in my ear. "Plug that wide open pussy. Drive your big cock into her!" The sound of Sigourney talking that way made me bang her friend even harder.

Sigourney slapped Allison's ass. Allison let out a startled moan at the first slap then began breathing heavier as Sigourney continued spanking her ass.

Now, as Sigourney spanked Alison, she placed a hand underneath her and started fingering Allison's pussy. And with her other hand she reached between my legs and cupped my balls in her hand. I continued to fuck Allison while Sigourney worked at massaging Allison's swollen clit. Allison whimpered in ecstasy as my cock surged in and out while her best friend worked her clit.

"Yes! Yes!" Allison groaned. "This feels so good. My pussy is on fire! You're going to make me cum!"

Sigourney's fingers worked harder to push Allison over the edge and I plunged my cock deeply inside of her. Allison then forced her pussy back onto my cock as the first waves of orgasm began to shake her body. She let out a loud groan and shuddered around me as her cunt tightened around my dick while spasm after spasm ripped through her. I held her tight and kept my cock as deep inside of her as I could, taking pleasure in feeling her climaxing.

Seconds' later she quivered twice and came again. This time pushing her well spanked ass all the way back onto me before slowly sliding forward until my hard dick fell out of her cunt.

"I think he's had about all he can handle," Sigourney said. "I think we should probably help him finally relieve all of this pressure.

Sigourney then pulled my cock with her hand and forced it into Allison's mouth. Allison took me into her mouth and licked and sucked her own pussy juice from my erection. Sigourney was right, I had endured about all I could handle and knew I was close.

"You two are going to make me cum," I groaned. "I'm going to cum!"

Allison then took her mouth off of me and pressed her face to Sigourney's so that they could both lick and kiss my member. Then with each of them holding my dick, they kissed each other and jerked me off at the same time.

Feeling my ejaculate pouring through my tubes like molten mercury, I took my cock and pointed it at Allison then applied the last two needed strokes. With a loud moan, the first line catapulted out of my dick and hit her cheek. Sigourney leaned in and caught the second salvo on the bridge of her nose with a partial spatter landing on her left eyelid.

I managed to give them each a fair share of my load, spurting cum into both of their open mouths. They took my cock into their mouths and sucked out of me what was left before kissing each other again while I rubbed my dick over their faces and then sat back and let them lick the cum from their respective faces.

"Did you like doing us like that?" Allison asked as she rubbed her hands over Sigourney's naked flesh, and I was making us all another drink.

"As a matter of fact I did," I said, coming back and handing each of them their drink.

"You can't shock him, Allison; he's been around the block."

"That's right," Allison replied, "he's into porno movies isn't he?"

"Well, I'm about too..." I began, but was interrupted.

"So he likes it like this, huh?" Allison chirped, and seductively bent over me and gently swayed her ass in the air. I stared up to the light wisps of hair between Allison's legs and reached up to squeeze an ass cheek in my hand.

"Ouchie! That hurts."

"Sigourney slapped you pretty good," I said. "Did you really spank me?" Alison asked Sigourney. Evidently she hadn't noticed it at the time. She got up and walked over to a mirror and inspected her derrière. "Wow! You left hand prints," she said apparently awed by the red marks.

I made a mental note to spank the both of them if the opportunity presented itself.

Sigourney knelt beside me, smiled and said "I love you," then placed her mouth on one of my nipples and gave me a gentle, yet firm nibble. As she was kissing me and letting her head fall lower, I felt Allison take my cock into her hand again. She began to tug on it and stroke me up and down. Her warm hand felt incredible on me.

"I would love to taste him again," Allison said, "but you found him, so you should have first licks on him this time."

"Christ, you two make me sound like a piece of meat," I said, getting a little pissed off.

"We can share," Sigourney laughed and joined Allison's hand on my fast rising member.

"And, we're off!" I yelled, as both women lowered their mouths to my abdomen, legs, hips, and thighs. They kissed all around me as their hands continued to pump life into my cock. They pulled my legs further apart so that they could reach me better. Sigourney placed her mouth and tongue on the inside of my thigh and licked up toward my balls. When she reached them, she took one in her mouth and sucked hard. I let out a loud moan. At the same time, Allison was moving her mouth closer to my cock. As Sigourney let my testicle fall from her mouth, she stuck her tongue out to lick up my stiff shaft.

Allison moved down to take my other testicle into her mouth for a taste of her own. The feeling of my balls in Allison's mouth combined with the sensation of Sigourney's tongue on my cock was driving me insane. I was starting to gasp for air because I was so turned on.

Finally, Sigourney placed her mouth over the swollen head of my cock. I looked down to see that both of them were looking up into my eyes. Allison had taken her mouth off of me and was firmly holding the base of my cock and directing it into Sigourney's mouth. Sigourney plunged down over me, taking me into her hot, wet mouth. I reached down with my hands and placed them on both of the girls' heads.

My hips were starting to buck against Sigourney's plunging lips when Allison finally pulled me free of Sigourney's mouth and toward her own. I watched as Allison's lovely mouth stretched around and converged down upon my now inflexible cock. Sigourney looked up into my eyes and flashed a small smile at me, as if to say, 'Isn't this fun!'

"Let me taste you," I said to Sigourney, taking her hand and pulling her up to me. And while Allison continued to suck my dick, I tugged Sigourney even closer and positioned her so that her thighs were straddling my face. I reached up with my hand and felt her wet heat. I could smell her arousal and it made my cock throb harder in Allison's mouth.

I began eating Sigourney by running my tongue along the inside of her thighs and nibbling at her warm flesh. I couldn't get enough of her. With two fingers, I gently spread her apart and raised my head off the ground and lapped at her juices. She threw her head back ecstatically while I licked long and deeply inside of her wet opening. She reached down and placed her hands on my head to pull me closer to her. I began to alternate between long, slow licks up to her clit and quick, probing flicks of my tongue on her hot button.

"Oh, yes baby," Sigourney cried out. "Your tongue feels sooooo good. And watching Allison on you has me so turned on."

Her thighs started trembling around me as she squeezed my head tighter between them. She took in a deep breath and only a small squeak of air escaped her mouth before she began convulsing in her orgasm.

As she was cumming on my tongue, I felt Allison take me out of her mouth and rise up behind Sigourney. Sigourney's thighs relented and freed my head. I glanced up and saw that Allison had her arms around Sigourney to support her weight and to grasp her breasts. When Allison began to squeeze Sigourney's nipples, Sigourney let out another scream and finished coming. Sigourney then shifted her leg and moved off my mouth. She turned to kiss Allison, and I could see the outlined shape of their tongues silhouetted in the dim lighting. Sigourney then lowered herself to me and kissed me, allowing me to taste a little of both of them.

"Does Alison need a ride home?" I asked.

Both women giggled. Sigourney answered my question, saying, "No sweetie, it's a sleepover. Want to join us?"

She didn't have to ask me twice, but then I remembered I had football practice at eight in the morning, and begged off. "I really need what little stamina I have left in my tank," I told them.

They jeered at me and made me feel wimpish and guilty. But I got dressed and made it home to sleep for five meager hours before having to get up and going. If that's what one would call what I was doing. It showed at practice, the coaches were all over me, making me run extra sprints until I was vomiting on the grass near the sidelines.

It was then that I knew I was going to quit football to concentrate on my studies and making my movies. And so, just like that, I moved into the next phase of my life.