Handsome Goes to College Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tucker noticed us standing there and smirked, then winked at Sigourney just before running his tongue the length of Elaine's cunt lapping up her juices and remnants of ice water.

Elaine's hips bucked as he added another fresh cube to her twat and closed his mouth over her genitals while alternating between sucking the ice cube and using his index finger on her rectum.

"Yeah, baby, do me good!" she hissed before taking him back into her mouth and sucking voraciously.

Tucker abandoned her cunt and let a long string of saliva trickle down on her asshole.

"Oh, sweet Jesus!" Elaine moaned. The moan segued into a loud bellow the moment Tucker sent his finger into her ass and almost immediately added a second.

"Please don't!"

"Please don't what?"

"Please don't put that tool in me back there!"

"You'd be surprised at what your backside can take," Tucker said.

"I ... I want you ... but not back there. Feed it to my snatch. I can take it there. I know I can."

"It's up to you Sweetheart."

"Oh, thank God. For a while there I thought..."

"Want to try something a little different?" Tucker asked.

"Like what?" Elaine replied cautiously.

"Like this," he said inserting one or two ice cubes into her pussy and followed that by putting his huge cock at her entrance and forcing the ice deep inside her as he entered her and began fucking.

"Oh, FUCK! That's ... that's crazy!" Elaine howled as she arched her back and began to buck her hips in response to his thrusts.

Sigourney and I watched frozen in place as Tucker slammed his chilled cock into Elaine's cold, yet fiery hot cunt.

"Oh, yeah," he bellowed, "You feel so fucking good!"

Elaine's head was thrown back as she welcomed him. It was apparent the ice had already melted when she wrapped her long legs around Tucker and together they intensified their fucking.

"YES!" she whimpered as her climax reached its peak. Her fingers flew over his hips, ass, back, until leaving his body completely only to settle in the hair on his head.

"YES!" she crowed again, only to moan with despair as Tucker pulled out and erupted over her breasts, giving her the pearl necklace that Aubrey had been thinking about including in one of his future scenes. Now he knew he would do so, and at the earliest opportunity.

Sigourney tried to stifle a low moan that came right out of her cunt the moment Tucker reentered Elaine and renewed his thrusting, bringing her to another almost instant climax.

I timed him. He kept pumping into her for another six minutes at a high speed before groaning and rolling away from her. He was still hard, or seemed to be. I was more than impressed with his size and stamina.

So were Elaine and Sigourney. Both descended upon him like vultures, licking and sucking his cock and balls. I stood by watching until Tucker, tiring of their ministrations, playfully shoved the two women away from him and got up from the bed.

Then Sigourney surprised me by lapping up most of his sperm that coated Elaine's breasts and using her index finger, scooped up some to share with Elaine, who readily accepted all she had to offer.

"You can fuck 'em both, you want," he told me as he shoveled his huge dick back into his slacks, patted it down along his thigh and walked out.

I didn't even know if we had a phone number to contact him with.

Sigourney did, she was very through that way.

________________________________________

Sigourney invited Elaine to return to her place with us and she gladly accepted. Twenty minutes later Sigourney, naked to the waist, was standing and openly rubbing her crotch through the blue panties she had on while staring with a lost look at Elaine's ass.

I had my cock out, stroking it and hoping that Tucker's monstrous size wouldn't cause the ladies to snicker at my seemingly meager offering. Hell, I did have an erection that measured a tad over nine inches, but after seeing Tucker ... my so-called confidence had taken a telling blow.

Well, maybe not. Elaine's face was contorted with lust and she was licking her lips and staring in open mouthed wonder at my dick. Not wanting to disappoint her, I moved to her, swaying from side to side. In my mind I pictured myself a cobra about to dart at my intended victim.

I have no clear idea what Elaine was thinking. Reaching her, I gently turned her around and pressed my hardon against her nubile ass. I was pleased no end when she swayed along with me, maintaining the contact between our bodies.

The next few minutes were lost in a kind of erotic tango, as Elaine slowly removed her clothing, letting each item drop to her feet revealing her totally naked body, glistening with sweat.

I had one of her tits in each hand, twisting her sweet little nipples and pressing my dick into the cleft of her ass. Instinctively I knew she would allow me to fuck her ass. I was both pleased and pissed at this, for she had been terrified of Tucker putting his beer can thick dick there, but appeared willing enough to let me in.

But my ego isn't that big; I got over it quickly enough and slid my hand across her stomach and down to her slick pussy and slipped a finger inside as a high-pitched sigh escaped her lips.

Sigourney was leaning against the wall playing with herself, her sweet face a mass of ecstasy. I began licking and kissing Elaine's head while picking up the pace on her cunt.

After poking my tongue into her ear, I felt her hips contract and suddenly she was thrashing in something like a panic, she began to wail: "No, stop! Wait! Wait!"

Her ass was pulled tight against me on the left side of my dick. I kept my fingers moving inside her reveling in the tremors her cunt was delivering to them with every touch to her inner flesh.

"OH, NO!" she cried out involuntarily. It was a long, mournful high-pitched cry followed almost instantly by an upward lunge of her hips, and then my penetrating fingers were flooded with liquid. I mean a huge amount of secretion exploded from her cunt covering my hand and wrist and saturating the sheets on the bed.

Yet for some reason I felt compelled to keep at her and so I pounded my fingers into her in much the same fashion as if I were jerking myself off and nearing ejaculation.

Moments later her cunt was all frothy liquid that quickly turned to a sticky, creamy-bubbled jell-like substance.

Elaine was babbling, "Oh, God!" over and over. Sigourney watched us, wide-eyed, but continued with her own masturbation.

My fingers slowed and Elaine apparently ceased her ejaculation, at least for the present. She had fallen limp against my body and I repositioned her so that she lay on her back with her feet dangling off the edge of the bed with her toes barely touching the floor.

Motioning to Sigourney, I said, "Get over here. Join us."

My voice catapulted her into action. She moved cat-like to the bed and stopped, as if waiting for my next command.

"Start frigging her, then eat her out," I said, feeding my erection to Elaine's open mouth. She accepted me, although I wasn't sure if she was completely aware of what she was doing. It was evident that she was in some type sexual torpor from her orgasm, but her tongue was functioning as well as could be expected, and I left it at that for the time being.

Moments later, Sigourney had her tongue stabbing in and out of Elaine's pussy, and with her other hand was working a finger into her asshole. I was wondering if she was having any success when I felt Elaine's mouth tighten around my dick, forming an impenetrable seal.

"Yeah, suck it!" I moaned, and she did, coughing as my length continued slithering down her throat until at least half of my dick was firmly lodged against her tonsils. A feeling of true nastiness came over me and I took my dick from her mouth and tapped it against her nose.

She whimpered, whether it was the loss of my dick in her mouth, or if I had hit her nose a little too hard I didn't know, and would never know. My cock was coated with her saliva and I rubbed it over her eyes (which were closed) her cheeks and her chin, before prodding her lips to gain reentry to her lovely mouth. She accepted me willingly and from the slurpy sounds coming from the edge of the bed, I knew Sigourney was not long from bringing Elaine off again.

Elaine now had her hands on me. Actually one cupped my balls, the other held my dick so that it wouldn't fall out of her mouth as she sucked voraciously on my love stick.

The grunts and groans of both women were comingled until Elaine began her ride to heaven on Sigourney's tongue. Then it became one long cry of ecstasy from Elaine. My dick slapped against her face, but she ignored it, and I decided to wait until Sigourney finished her off before trying to fuck one of them.

Elaine lay huffing on the bed while Sigourney and I removed the rest of her clothing; blouse, bra and skirt. Laughing lewdly, Sigourney told me to put her shoes back on, which I did.

I took a moment to inspect Elaine's tits; they were gorgeous, grapefruit sized boobs, symmetrical and perky, with large pale areola and little upturned nipples. Siggy contemptuously flicked one of her nipples with her middle finger causing me to flinch involuntarily.

Siggy brought her toy chest out of the bedroom closet. She selected one, a red silicone vaguely penis-shaped number, and started it vibrating.

"Here you go Sugarplum," She cooed, rubbing the end of the buzzing vibrator up and down Elaine's pouting slit, "Open wide!"

I had the perfect view as she slid the toy straight up Elaine's wet pussy. Her cunt devoured the toy as if it had been starved for a month. Besides that, her pussy was leaking like a faucet.

"Now then," Sigourney went on, selecting a large chrome butt-plug out of the box, "Do you take it in the ass?"

Elaine wasn't quite with it, and answered sluggishly, "Um ... okay, I guess."

Sigourney was slathering the metallic toy in lube. "Well, after I open you up, Bree here is going to fuck your tight little ass. Now turn over for me."

Elaine sighed, "Mmmm," and rolled over. Siggy spread her cheeks apart and ran the tip of the toy up and down her butt-crack, finally pressing it up against her crinkled little asshole.

"Um," Elaine murmured nervously, "Is it going to fit?"

Siggy did something I never would have, at least not until that moment; she grabbed a fistful of Elaine's hair then jammed the butt-plug straight up her ass. The red vibrator threatened to pop right out of Elaine's cunt.

"Whoa! What the fuck?" Elaine snorted as she reached between her legs and hurriedly slid the vibrator back inside her twat.

"Ever been doubled before, Elaine?"

"No ... but how are you..."

"Not to worry, we'll cross that bridge when we come to it," Sigourney purred.

I looked at Siggy and saw she had three fingers up her own juicy pussy, and was rubbing her clit delightedly.

Elaine was resting on her belly when I knelt over her. I had one hand under her pelvis, where my fingers started playing with her horny little clit; the other hand grasped the dildo in her asshole.

I fucked her ass hard with the dildo, harder than I would have thought possible, and let her slippery clit just glide all over my fingers. Elaine buried her face in a pillow and came and came, like a runaway freight train on a steep downhill grade.

My fingers were totally coated in her come, stuck together and dripping off me as I positioned myself between Elaine's spread cheeks and aimed my raging cock at its target. I nudged forward and she hunched back and like magic my cock I was into her asshole.

It felt so good! I couldn't believe how hot she was inside. Elaine out loud and began to gyrate her hips. Her ass fit my cock like a glove. It was so hot, so slippery, and so tight in there that I couldn't move for a second, because I knew if I moved the tiniest bit, I was going to come right away.

But when Sigourney wormed her way under Elaine's body and started to lick her cunt I came anyway, firing a giant jet of semen across Elaine's back, and then I lost my balance and fell sideways landing alongside Elaine, creaming her ear, hair and forehead with the remainder of my ejaculate.

I rubbed my softening dick against Sigourney's face, and a moment later, let if flop onto Elaine's extended tongue. She gave several energetic sucks then offered me to Siggy's guppied lips, and they took turns sharing me and tonguing one another until I tired of all the play and rolled away from them and ran into the shower.