All Comments on 'Handsome Man Cums in My Store'

by Brian6588

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

This is a very good first attempt. The sex scene and build up is absolutely perfect. There are really only two small issues. First when she is talking to him and asked what size does the lady he is shopping for. You missed the word wear. The second issue is there was never a conversation between the lady and her coworker about her closing the store alone. It is kind of jolting how it just jumps from the main character saying she will stay and finish the sale to the customer and her fellow coworker just leaving. This is wonderful and very erotic story. Please keep writing!

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 6 years ago
Grea5 place to work

Xoxoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow!

Other than a few grammatical errors, I loved it. I think I’ll have to apply there!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well, since your ex-husband is a great lawyer

You better hurry, because he is about to drop the hammer on a lot of people. You will soon be out of a job for your actions at work. Your new FWB is about to lose his business and a lot of money and you will no longer have any access to that drawer full of toys. Sounds a lot like he wins again... guess he really is a great lawyer!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBrian6588@Brian6588
I admit I may not have the best writing skills. But I have a Masters in Math. I don't judge you because you can't do a simple math problem. I have been fortunate to have a very active and interesting sex life. This is a safe way for me to share my life undetected by people...