All Comments on 'Handy Blanket'

by amyss

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very Hot!

Looking forward to more.

luvmemoriesluvmemoriesover 15 years ago
can happen

Believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Excellent

Excellent writing -- wonderful buildup. I too look forward to more. Ray

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Love it

This was a great story. very ... exciting.

shortstrokeshortstrokeover 15 years ago
Me to, almost

This is almost like what happened between my cousin and me but it was her father that almost caught. The main difference is that we were actually fucking in a sleeping bag when he came into our tent. We were front to back and i was balls deep in her pussy when he came in. We hardly even slowed down all the while he was talking to us. At the exact moment that he left, we both came. It was the most erotic thing i have ever experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
unrealistic

unrealistic you ruined it with the tickling no way would he have stayed after she stopped he would have been pissed at her and told her to go to hell then get up and leave keep it atleast sounding believable

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Pretty good except....

There is no way a guy would ever deny a hot girl like that multiple times. The gender roles are a little backwards here.

SPEN STERLINGSPEN STERLINGover 14 years ago
Warm blanket, hot story

Enjoyed every minute of this story, but did find it hard to believe that the girl was the aggressor and the guy was trying to stop. Also had trouble visualizing a girl writing this story, she knows a man's mind too well!

RossDanielsRossDanielsover 14 years ago
Hot, hot, hot!!

The perfect amount of teasing and taboo. I loved it.

GingerCat1GingerCat1over 10 years ago
Nice

I know it has been 5 years since you wrote this but I have to say that other than the lack of quotation marks and how the dialogue was set out this was a very nice and rather believeable story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Gawd, he was a pathetic whiny useless little wanker! Not much of a twin, lol! I hate it when authors write the brothers in like that, like a brother wouldn't be itching to strip his hot sister naked and do naughty things with her in a heartbeat!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
dialogue

Try a little more dialogue. "Show it, don't tell it."

RamblingMadnessRamblingMadnessabout 7 years ago
Nice

This was pretty fun. Seemed sorta like it might have been an experiment or a challenge for yourself, to write it in this way. Anyway I liked it, but I probably wouldn't want to read this style of writing for very long so it's good that it was short.

I also like that it was very erotic even though there wasn't any penetration in the story.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 7 years ago
So well written

Every set of twins should experience twincest as these two did. Like how it started off as as a normal evening

darkkrayvndarkkrayvnalmost 6 years ago
So what’s next?

Very interesting and captivating story but I would love to read what happens next with them. Do they go all the way and end up fucking each other silly and become lovers? Maybe you could let us know.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great Story

I'd love to see a chapter 2

Mr Wild willyMr Wild willyalmost 6 years ago
TEASE!

The handy blanket could have come into play sooner and allowed much more play! I gave it 5 stars for the effort, but I think it should have carried on further.

prop69prop69over 5 years ago
What brother would deny his sister sex?

Good story EXCEPT for loser brother.

Send his sister here.

I am stiff under my blanket

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
4 I want more...

I liked the kids and the story. I can relate as a former 18 year old boy. Stuff like that can be scary for the first time. If you're not hot or popular being a virgin at 18 is normal right? Plus the sister factor is bound to cause stress. Anyway my pint is I's like to know how Janie and her brother did. There is a huge potential for disaster and I'd be interested in which way you go...

Frankie1952Frankie19528 months ago

More please, love to know where this goes from here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous