Handy Blanket

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lifted up off my butt and dropped my drawers, tossing them in a pile on the floor. My dick was as hard as ever, and now it was glistening with pre-cum. I was on the end of the couch, and Janie jumped around and lay on the couch on her stomach, with her head right up next to my bare left thigh. She propped up her head on her forearms, so that her eyes were less than a foot away from my cock. My eyes were looking toward the TV, but I couldn't even begin to think about football. My right hand was on the armrest, but I had a hard time figuring out where to put my left hand, to keep it away from both Janie and my dick. I ended up putting it behind my head.

Janie said she thought my dick looked darker purple than before, and shinier. She stayed on the couch for a minute or so and then sat right next to me on the couch, with her leg pressed right up against my leg. The warmth of her skin against mine made all kinds of new sensations run through my body. We watched the game in silence for a while, but I have no idea even what was going on.

Before I knew what was happening, Janie reached over and put her hand on my dick. She rested it very lightly and kept it absolutely still. I probably should have jumped up off the couch and told her to keep her hands to herself, but my legs felt nearly numb. Somehow I maintained my composure and just asked Janie what she was doing. My voice cracked when I asked the question, and Janie giggled because she knew I liked her hand there. She said she wanted to see what a dick felt like. I found myself taking faster breaths, and I could feel my heart pounding through my chest. My hands were shaking just a little. Before, my head had been screaming with images of Janie and me jacking off while watching each other, but now her hand made me start to think about her jacking me off. Just the thought of this made my head fall backwards and I let out a soft moan.

Just then I thought I felt her hand move on my dick. I lifted my head up again and watched her hand on my dick, but it didn't move, so I thought it was just my overactive imagination. But then I felt it again. This time I thought maybe my dick was throbbing so much that it was moving around on its own underneath her hand. But as I watched, I saw Janie's hand begin to slide back and forth along the shaft of my slippery cock. The sensations sent sparks throughout my entire body, and I moaned again, louder than before. The muscles in my butt began to flex in perfect time with Janie's strokes.

I knew that I would be cumming any second, and I tried to fight the urge to let myself have an orgasm. The feeling was so intense that I wasn't sure I could do it, but I finally stood up, my stiff dick pointing at the ceiling and dripping wet. As I turned around to look at Janie, I saw that her legs were wide apart and her left hand was buried under the waistband of her shorts. The tiny wet spot in her crotch had grown to the size of an Oreo. I figured that she must have been working on herself with her left hand while she was working on me with her right hand.

I told Janie that I agreed to let her see my cock again, but that was all, and that I didn't know what she thought she was doing. She said she wanted to see me cum, and that I had already told her I jack off all the time, and she even said I told her how I do it, all of which was true. I said this wasn't the kind of thing guys do with their sisters. She glanced at my cock, still aching for relief, and said it looked to her like I was having fun.

Then she told me to sit back down next to her or else she would tickle me again. I knew I would be squirting in her hand after only a few more strokes, so I decided to call her bluff. I told her she couldn't boss me around and that I would do what I wanted. I stepped over and picked up my shorts and boxers and untangled them. I started to slip on my boxers, but just as I was standing on one leg to put them over my foot, she jumped off the couch and lunged into my back, throwing me off balance. I instinctively dropped the shorts and put my hands out in front of me, catching my fall. I rolled over and sat up, about ready to give Janie a couple of good wollops with a couch cushion, when she started tickling me again. I shrunk back and tried to keep her hands off me, but she seemed to find a way to get her fingers here or there and give me a good tweaking. Once in a while a hand or arm or leg would brush against my cock--I can't be sure, but I think some of this was intentional on her part--and kept it at full mast during the entire encounter.

I finally grabbed one of her hands with each of my hands and we sat on the floor breathing heavily. I told her I wouldn't let her go until she agreed to leave me alone. She said she would, but only if I would keep my pants off for a while longer. Come on, she said, we're twins. We've been naked together for months at a time. This reminded me of my bet, and I smiled. I told her I would put them back on in five minutes, and that would be the end of our little game. She agreed. I let her hands go, and I went back up to the couch and sat down. I never had this much pre-cum when I jacked off, and there was a long line hanging down from the tip of my dick, which I cleaned up with my boxers. I wiped my cock dry too, but just doing that was enough stimulation to get another batch flowing.

I looked up at the TV, and I saw Janie sitting on the floor right in front of it. As I watched, she wriggled out of her pants and then peeled off her shirt and tossed it on the floor. She was deliberately blocking my view of the TV, and she was now wearing only her bra and panties. I never really studied her tits before. I found myself mentally comparing her with the hot chick from the movie. Janie's were on the smallish side, but when she squeezed them between her arms, they pushed up against each other and made a really awesome line between them. As I was watching, she unhooked her bra and was suddenly topless. Janie's nipples were big for the size of her tits, and they were the lightest of pink against the pale white of her breasts.

I could see where this was going. She wasted no time in slipping her thumbs in the waistband of her panties and sliding them off. She threw them at me, and I instinctively caught them in my hand. I could feel the heat and dampness on them. I don't know why, but I pulled them up to my nose and took a whiff, and when I did I moaned softly. Her scent was like nothing I had smelled before, but it was strangely familiar at the same time.

Janie, now naked, began thrashing on the floor in front of me, and I could barely restrain myself from grabbing my exposed dick and furiously jacking off. I forced myself not to even touch my cock, because I knew that it would be impossible to resist an orgasm if I gave myself the slightest touch. Janie was just the opposite. She was lying on her back with her knees in the air and her feet flat on the floor, with her pussy facing directly at me. One of her hands was stroking her pussy and the other hand was alternating between her nipples. All the while her butt was slowly raising and lowering off the floor. Once in a while she would leave her tits alone and use both hands on her pussy.

She put on an amazing show for me, spreading apart her pussy lips and letting her fingers shuttle back and forth from her clit to her slit. She would let the tip of her index finger slide inside her, and after a few pumps she would lick her finger clean. Her body seethed with sexual energy. Her eyes shut again and she started to grunt softly. Sometimes she would slow down some, and other times she would move really fast for just a few seconds.

I was transfixed as I watched her body pleasure itself to her own rhythm. I never saw her as a sexual being before, but now I don't think I'll be able to see her as anything else. My cock was harder and longer than it had ever been before. The skin was stretched so tightly over it that there wasn't so much as a single wrinkle. I could watch the veins throbbing in time with my rapid heartbeat. The pre-cum was dripping from my dick to my stomach, but I was too entranced by my sister's performance to do anything about it. Janie let out a few more grunts, and then she lifted her head and looked me right in the eye.

She scooted along the floor over to where I was sitting on the couch and kneeled right between my legs. I could see her soaking wet pussy much better. She reached her finger up to my stomach and dipped it in the puddle of pre-cum, then brought it up to her nose. Finally she licked the tip of her finger with the tip of her tongue, and she gave a low, smooth moan. She reached for the pre-cum again, but this time she used her whole hand and scooped up a bunch of it and spread it on my dick. I jumped at the sensation. It was enough to make me feel like one more touch would make me shoot my load. She didn't give me another touch, though. She took her fingers, slick with pre-cum, and put them in her mouth, one by one, and licked them clean.

She started working on herself again, kneeling there right between my legs. I held as still as I possibly could with my hands behind my head, because I knew I could blow any time. I could smell her scent again, and the combination of the sight and the smell made me drop my head back once more and look up at the ceiling.

Janie wasn't done. She put one of her hands on each of my thighs, with her forearms resting against my legs. She leaned in toward me and reached out her tongue and gave a long, slow lick across my balls. The pleasure coursed through me. I groaned heavily, and this only encouraged Janie to explore further. She licked my upper thighs and my stomach and all around my cock, but she left my meat alone, like she knew it was ready to explode. Her hands began to explore my body, reaching up under my shirt to my nipples.

I was sure she would push me over the edge any second just by brushing against my dick, but she didn't. She sat on the edge of the couch next to me, exploring her own body again. One hand was always at her crotch, but the other hand squeezed her nipples, massaged her stomach, and sometimes went up over her head and stretched back toward the wall as she moaned and squeaked her delight. Her movements got faster and faster, and she worked her pussy fast with both hands, letting out a long series of moans and grunts. Her breaths were short and fast and her tits were driving me wild as they bounced up and down in time with her body.

Then, as she kept going, her eyes clamped shut and she screamed so loud that I swear I thought something was wrong with her. I told her to shut up or Mom would hear her, but she didn't pay any attention to me. Sure enough, Mom yelled down at us to see if we were OK. I yelled back that everything was fine, but Janie was in another world. She still had both hands on her crotch, but she was moving more slowly now. She stopped moaning, and her breaths were getting slower and deeper. Her hands and her pussy were sopping wet, but her eyes were still closed. Mom yelled again, this time asking Janie if she was OK, but Janie still didn't respond.

My worst fears were soon realized. Despite the noise of the TV and the gentle thwack of Janie's hand against her snatch, I could hear footsteps upstairs, and they were getting louder. Janie was naked and smelled like sex, and I had on only a tee-shirt while my cock was straining for release with the most powerful hard-on I've ever had. Our clothes were scattered all over the floor and the footsteps were still getting louder. Mom's voice rang out again, much closer now, asking whether she should come down to the basement. I told Janie to yell back at Mom that she was OK, but she was still too worked up. At the sound of my voice, she opened her eyes to look at me and gave me a big smile, then climbed back up on the couch and plopped immediately next to me, slouching down now so she looked totally relaxed.

I got up and kicked all of our clothes under the couch and grabbed a big blanket from the other side of the room. I sat down in the same spot on the couch and spread the blanket over both me and Janie. It was just big enough to cover Janie all the way up to the neck and me from the waist down. I lifted my feet up and put them on the edge of the couch, making a big tent with the blanket over my knees to hide my cock. I hoped Mom wouldn't think it was weird that Janie and I were sitting right next to each other sharing a blanket, but I didn't have much time to think about it. I heard someone coming down the stairs, and before I knew it Mom was right there.

She stood there looking at us with her hands on her hips, and she asked Janie why she didn't answer when she yelled at her. Janie must have recovered a little more by this time, because she said she had fallen asleep and must not have heard her. This was a dumb line, because she sure as hell didn't scream like that in her sleep. But Mom didn't question her, though. She asked me what I was doing, and I said I was just watching the football game.

While Mom and I were talking, Janie's right hand landed softly on my left thigh under the blanket. When it did, I coughed, and Mom gave me a funny look. Janie's hand quickly found my dick and started rubbing it so lightly that the blanket didn't even move. Her fingers trailed along to the very tip of my dick and swiped a load of pre-cum all over it. Mom was looking around the basement, complaining about how messy it was, and I managed to blurt out that we liked it messy.

But then Janie's hand shifted into high gear and rubbed my dick like mad. I felt the beginning of the orgasm deep inside me, and I knew I was going to cum. Seconds later, I felt my dick explode. I turned my head away and I honestly don't know what kind of expression I must have had on my face. Wave after wave of pleasure erupted through my whole body, an orgasm like I had never had before. I could feel thick warm rivulets of cum coursing from my cock, over and over, as Janie's hand kept its pace. Somehow--I have no idea how--I must have managed to keep quiet, because Mom didn't seem to notice. She just went on looking around the basement and straightening up some piles of stuff that were laying around.

Janie's hand was still stroking my dick and I was still feeling my orgasm ending when Mom said that she would go on back upstairs since we seemed OK. This time I couldn't say anything, but Janie piped up and told her that everything was fine and she didn't have to worry about us so much. With that Mom went back up the stairs and we were alone again.

Janie pulled the blanket off us and looked at me. My cock was finally beginning to soften, but gobs of cum were all over my shirt, my stomach, my cock, and her hand. I swear the load of cum she squeezed out of me that night was bigger than I've ever had before. She reached under the couch and found her panties, using them to wipe up as much as she could. She took a sniff of the cum on her panties, and then used her tongue to clean me up more. I finally let out a soft, deep groan of satisfaction.

I can't believe Janie pushed me over the edge while Mom was standing right there, but I couldn't complain because I have never felt so incredible in my entire life. Janie and I went to bed in our own rooms later that night just like we always do, but I think things will be different between us now. I only hope it's a good kind of different.

12