All Comments on 'Handyman Hank Ch. 02'

by thecarolinadreamer

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good read!

Keep up the writing. Have enjoyed both stories so far.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
Five stars from me

I really enjoy the lighthearted narrative of this series. You create such likeable characters, and it's easy to relate to them and become immersed into the story. Thanks for contributing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Did her husband have the IQ of a pea?

When you write your characters as if they are idiots then the whole story follows those idiots down the rabbit hole. This was just awful.

JamesRTickitJamesRTickitover 9 years ago
Very good

Your two stories are excellent. A sort of "old time" feel to them.

I see someone is moaning but things like this do happen, not every man can be bothered, some would rather fish!

Keep going with your good ole boys

WriteOnGuyWriteOnGuyover 9 years ago
Entertaining little vignette

Put me in mind of that phrase, 'A happy wife is a happy home.' I think it's fair to conclude that at some point the husband clued into what his wife was doing while he was fishing, but he obviously didn't care. He enjoyed his outdoor activity and she enjoyed her indoor one, and they both lived happily together for at least the next ten years. One further comment: I'm glad there was no cheap shot dissing of the impotent husband by the wife and the handyman - that would have really spoiled the playful mood of the piece.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 9 years ago
Delightful tale

I find this to be a very easy and fun read. Coulda gone in Mature, but certainly fits nicely in LW.

Comment on ANON ... 'IQ of a pea'

Hubby was no longer able to get it up ... time was before Viagra et al. ! Yeah, there were things Sweetie and Hubby coulda done to/for each other, but it might have called for a redefinition of their marriage that one or both were not comfortable in making. BOTH Sweetie AND Hubby end up happier. She's getting well-boffed on a schedule of her choosing. Hubby is dealing with a serene spouse instead of a horny harridan. Don't fix it if it ain't broke!

5*

tabbymidnitetabbymidniteover 9 years ago
Good story telling

Thank you for the very pleasurable tale. Felt like I was sitting right there on the couch as well. look forward to more of your stories. Keep up the great workk

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well, if it takes verbal abuse to keep you humble.....

....I want to assure you that bad writing is not your problem.

Please continue, it was one of the better reads in recent times.

I tend to want to see retribution for disloyalties from spouses, like adultery, but told from the perspective of a single young man and in the case of both chapters, women with issues to resolve.......it was interesting and entertaining on several levels.

The first chapter puts me in mind of an experience I had with a young preacher's wife not long after I discovered my own wife had "bumped into" her highschool boyfriend.

When I discovered how deeply her "bump" went several weeks later, I determined to get some loving outside my own bedroom, then deal with the little shit-for-brains a little later.

It seems my regular delivery of printed items to the Baptist Preacher's house had greater import that day than I was prepared for. I had been making deliveries for my employer for a little less than a year for the additional income, hoping to have the necessary money for the children we had talked about having. In that time, I had gotten to know several of our regular customers pretty well and had come to truly enjoy seeing them often. Debbie was one of them, but much more difficult to visit......

I took the boxes into the house, as asked and per the usual ritual. This time, however, I was made somewhat nervous by Debbie's silky and a bit too translucent nightgown. This was not her usual dress for this time of day and it put me on edge.

Setting down the last box and handing her the clipboard to sign for the delivery, I looked away, trying to maintain some semblance of professionalism. But it was tough. She was a sweet smelling, compact and well-assembled brunette Aphrodite. Her somewhat larger average breasts were a nice, but constant distraction to me. Her grey-green eyes and long, athletic legs kept me up some lonely nights my wife was "out with the girls". In my progressively more difficult marital situation, I was in real trouble on this particular day.

She signed, looked up at me with a raised eyebrow and a little half-smile she often used when she's was pleased about something. She then stepped right up to me, almost making full body contact, handed me the clipboard, taking hold of my arm and rubbing it said, "Let me thank you properly for doing such a good job". She pulled me, with only token reluctance into her bedroom.

After only abbreviated foreplay, I fucked her silly and was so excited and in such a rage over my own crappy marriage, that my cock never went down. I fucked her four times before I was spent enough to stop. That last one was languid and slow, filled with emotion for both of us. We had spent our anger over betrayals and our mutual losses and then settled into us.....and made love.

After that last one, she was laying across her bed like a rag doll tossed by a thoughtless child, running to some other entertainment and was still moaning quietly as I got up to dress and get out as fast as I could. I feared I had just ruined two lives....well one life. Mine was already a shit, circling the toilet on its way out.

As I pulled up my uniform trousers, she half sat up on her elbows and began to cry softly. I stopped, stood up straight and looked closely at her, worried she might be about to have a guilty meltdown.

Instead, she told me she had wanted me, because I was the nicest man in her life, that her asshole preacher husband was fucking a 15 year old daughter of one of the elders of their church and she needed some real love from a real man. Well....my ego just blew my head up 7 sizes.

I apologized for her situation, told her I had one too, and perhaps we could be of some comfort to one another in the midst of our trials.

She laughed a long, deep, happy laugh and told me that we were a perfect fit. She said my manhood filled her so much better and that I gave her the deepest orgasms she'd ever had. She agreed to my suggestion and for the next two years we made love like teenagers every delivery day. In that time, I said nothing to my whore wife and sex with her slowly went to zero. It appeared she had a regular "bump" with Troy. I could never figure out why she didn't ask me for a divorce, why she cheated without apparent remorse, when we'd had what seemed to me and our friends and families to be a pretty great marriage.

I could say through that time that my home life was platonic, but whoring wifey increasingly became a shrew and I finally decided it was time to clean house in that third year. Perhaps she had suspected something. But, hell, she had so much to answer for, and my loss of interest in her, while a worry, was not traumatic enough to cause her to act. Go figure.

Debbie, my comfort through all of this had fallen in love with me and came to feel that she was more my woman than the preacher's wife. She told me about 26 months into our relationship that she was pregnant with my baby. I asked if she was sure that it was mine and that I would need a test, but that I planned to "make good" if it was indeed mine. That brought her up short and she told me she had only been with her husband twice in that 26 months and that the timing was wrong for him to "catch" her up. But she agreed to the test and asked what I had in mind when I said "make good".

I explained that I had fallen in love with her and wanted her and that I planned to expose my wife and her husband in their respective cheats as a way to extricate us both from our bad marriages. In that time and place adultery was grounds for devastating judgements against the offending spouse.

Say what you want. Yes, we were both as guilty as our spouses. So what?

They broke their covenants with us, freeing us to act.

He proved to have impregnated his little friend in her 16th year and had had to pay for an elicit abortion, which left her unable to have children.

My sicko wifey had contracted something horrible from her "girls nights out" and had to take a bunch of pills for over a year. It all came out in the proceedings.

We were free and clear just before Debbie delivered our baby boy early in the fourth year of our relationship. While it was obvious he was ours, the test was conclusive.

In any event my affair with Debbie got us both through a horrible period in our respective marriages and we've been happy with our three children and our quiet life together these 34 years.

I'm alone again now, she passed this last fall.

Your stories provide me with a little entertainment and surprisingly, comfort. Comfort in the thought that perhaps we were not the only couple to ever get together this way. If there is any truth in your stories, I hope it is that the primary characters acted out of need and to "balance" things in their lives, rather than because they were selfish, hateful people....like our two spouses had proven to be and I hope we were not.

chytownchytownover 8 years ago
Fun Story****

Very entertaining read. Thanks for sharing.

Barry3734Barry3734over 8 years ago
Made it to the end without burning dinner!!

Thanks for writing! Keep up the good work. I really like the style as if it were a yarn being spun by my grandfather. Brings back memories. THANK YOU.

telecomtomtelecomtomabout 7 years ago

Good story, really enjoyed it.

mitchawamitchawaover 6 years ago
Thanks to the Crew

The plot was routine, but your writing and descriptions made for a good, believable story. Every four weeks for ten years amounts to about 130 times enjoying Peggy's treasure. That's more than most husbands get.

backdoorboogiebackdoorboogieabout 6 years ago
Loved the time frame the story is set in, a great read. 5 stars from me!

Great story with good writing in a simple but effective style. Hanks hardware store could be a excellent vehicle for lots of stories. I look forward to reading more.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Dialect

Hank still cheating, but I like old Joe. In fact, believe I know him. You are really good at the Southern dialect CD. Makes me want an RC and some Lance peanuts. Throw in a Moonpie and I'll overlook the cheating. Dammit,.ah kinda lacked hit . Dont chew tell nobody, cause my repatation be ruirn't fo sho.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Throw a barb at the Ice Queen

"Enough of the people around here know my reputation and ability, though I do really try to be discrete. So when I said I wanted the word put out about how selfish Ice Queen was getting herself off on my tongue and then not even touching my dick, the rumor had tons of creditability. It got hard enough for her to get a date that she ended up out of town."

Or something like the above..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
lol very good

very good

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fun read!! THANK YOU for the local color only a denizen can provide. Would be a 6 if it was available.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous