All Comments on 'Handyman Hank Ch. 03'

by thecarolinadreamer

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 9 years ago
Another winner!

CD, you have become one of my favorite authors. I really enjoy your style, and you always offer an engaging plot and colorful characters. I often find myself skimming most stories, but yours I read word for word.

Because of that, I spotted one unfortunate typo that I know you missed through several edits, and I know will bother you until it is fixed. I've made that same mistake myself, and I know how it feels.

"Deep down in my balls the larva started to boil over and I pumped rope after rope into her wildly gyrating pussy." I'm pretty sure you meant "lava", because larva...really isn't very sexy!

Aside from that one small mistake, I have zero complaints. Well, other than the category for this story shouldn't be Loving Wives, because there is no wife. (Only an ex-wife.) And the story had nothing to do with the category's description. It belongs in the Erotic Coupling category, IMHO. But LW has always been a dumping ground for every story of every subject, so all are welcome.

Excellent job. Five stars from me.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 9 years agoAuthor
Re swingerjoe's comment

Thanks. You are right about the larva vs lava. That was what we Rednecks down South call a Fuck-up. I'll change it just as soon as I figure out how. As far as the martial status of Bessie and Bubba goes, I obviously didn't do a very good job there. Bessie had never went to the trouble of divorcing Bubba, partly because of money and partly from fear. (I had a real couple, who remained married while he was locked up, in mind when I wrote this scenario into the story. That was the only thing they had in common with B & B.) I should have made that clearer.

Your compliments about my writing are greatly appreciated. I credit swingerjoe and AlwaysWantedTo, who has now pulled his stories off Lit, with having the most influence on my improvement. A seemingly insignificant comment here and there can make a big difference. Thanks again, guys.---- Dreamer

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 9 years ago
martial

You say "martial status of Bessie and Bubba"

Are they at war?

Martial refers to war M A R T I A L.

Marital refers to marriage M A R I T A L.

True, in some marriages it can be hard to tell the difference.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 9 years ago
Handy Hank is a Hunk

Well, one quibble (kinda) not previously addressed (larva? gmafb!) At one point, HH admits he is of 'normal' size. In the hospital, his endowment is praised by a nurse who probably sees a shitpot fulla peckers, both peepee quiescent AND cock rampant!

I have greatly enjoyed Hank, to date. Will even tap into Taboo and Mature, looking for him ... something I just DON'T do!!!

5*

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
And who saved the wives from him?

And who will save the wives from his predator behavior?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
More terrific American cuck storytelling.

5*

tabbymidnitetabbymidniteabout 9 years ago
Just adore hank

Love your details and the people in your stories. They come to life before my eyes I can picture them. The sex scene where she squirted I agree that is indescribable to experience. But you still want to do it again and again. :) Keep up with the great writing. it is nice to take a trip to the south and read about Hank..

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 9 years ago
Old Joe

How do you get away with this Old Joe stuff? I thought it would be illegal.

bigdnc13bigdnc13about 9 years ago
A Fun Read

I liked it -- 5 stars

LeFrog08LeFrog08about 9 years ago
fun read

I like this handyman series.Lots of humor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Entertaining

Just one comment, I though labia were lips?

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 9 years agoAuthor
Re ENTERTAINING comment of 2/8/15

Good point, that's another stupid mistake on my part. Boy! Are they easy to make! Thanks for pointing it out; I'll try not to do that again. Dreamer

chytownchytownover 8 years ago
Good Fun Read****

Thanks for sharing.

Barry3734Barry3734over 8 years ago
Reading at the dinner table

Good story but I need to read it again. I think it jumped somewhere or skipped something and my mind filled in the blank.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The Marine Recon would be more akin to the Army Rangers. The Green Berets have a totally different mission than either . Even most service members rarely have that straight. Still a 5* story!!

With best regards,

Paul

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous