Handyman Hank Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy outlined the head with her forefinger, and then she too wrapped her hand around it and stroked like she'd seen in the movies. It was too much for Hank. His cock started leaking pre-cum and that seemed to fascinate both girls.

"You promised you'd show me how to give a good BJ," Amy reminded Erin. "Now's a good time, isn't it Hank?

"You bet." Hank lay back on the sofa with his cock rising from the thick patch of pubic hair. "Come on Erin, you can do it." He realized Erin was a lot of talk also, probably with just a little more actual experience than Amy.

Erin had sucked a few cocks; all of them belonged to classmates and comparatively speaking it was like trying to fit a tootsie-pop in your mouth when you'd never sucked on anything larger than a penny sized candy cane. She was game, however and she had watched the girls in the movies. Her fingers tried to circle the shaft, while her tongue licked around the head like she was eating a cone of ice cream.

"I thought you said you'd show me how to get all of it in your mouth."

Damn me and my big mouth, she thought. I'll bet Amy never forgets anything. Oh well, here goes. She opened a wide as she could and slipped the entire head inside. She worked up and down, barely managing not to gag when it touched the back of her throat. Hank guided her head as she slipped her lips as far down his shaft as she could then start the slow torturous withdrawal. It was almost more than he could endure.

"You still don't have it all in your mouth," Amy reminded her.

"Well, damn it, I lied." Erin released Hank's cock and moved away, gesturing for Amy to take her place. "You see how it feels with that thing banging against your tonsils."

Amy took over without trying for depth; instead she concentrated strictly on the glans, her tongue constantly flicking over every inch. It was too much for Hank.

"I can't take much more of this." He worked his shaft in and out her mouth, being careful not to go too deep. With a final groan his cock started to pulse and pump rope after rope into Amy's mouth. She didn't react like he thought she would; instead of pulling back in disgust she started sliding her mouth up and down on his cock until she could feel it touch her tonsils. When it finally softened and he relaxed, she accepted the tissue Erin offered and tried to clean up a bit.

"Wow! I can't believe you let him cum in your mouth. Here—let me..." Erin wiped away any cum Amy had missed from around her mouth. "And I thought I knew how to give head! Girl, you're a natural."

"What's next Unk?"

"Now I get to unwrap my presents." He led them to his bedroom, with its mirrors on two walls and on the ceiling above the king sized bed. With a flick of a switch, soft music filled the air and the lights dimmed. Both girls just stood beside the bed, seemingly unsure what to do. Hank could tell Amy was very nervous. "You sure you want to do this, Amy?"

"Uh—yeah—that is—can it be just the two of us?" She turned to Erin, "sorry, but I'd rather my first time to be just me and him. Do you mind?"

"Not at all, I was thinking the same thing. If it's okay with you, Unk, I'll just watch a movie while you and Amy have fun? She added a little extra swing to her bare booty as she left the bedroom. "If you still got it in you, we can play after that," she said over her shoulder.

"Don't you worry about that, you little minx. I like one on one better too, and I'll be sure to save enough for you."

UH—can you turn the lights a little dimmer?" Amy asked when they were alone.

"Say when." Hank adjusted the dimmer control until Amy was comfortable, then he picked her up, kissing her forehead while carrying her to the bed.

"Oh Daddy," her voice tremored, "I've dreamed about you doing this for months now."

Daddy? Hank thought, Daddy—what's this daddy business? Then he remembered the article he'd read about girls fantasizing about making love to their fathers. Sure—that's what she's doing, he decided, as he placed her on the side of the bed. I'll just go along with it.

"Here, let Daddy make his little girl comfortable." He undid her top and tossed it in the corner. Her bra soon joined it.

"Hummm," she moaned, holding Hank tightly, while he kissed her pert little breast. He took the nipple between his lips and began to tug and tease it. "Ooooo, that feels good," she gasped, running her fingers through his hair.

While still kissing her breast, he eased his hand beneath the waistband of both her skirt and panties. With light circular motions he worked his fingers down her soft lower abdomen until they touched the top of her puffy mons.

"Oooohhh Daddy." Amy's moans grew louder and she locked her arms around his neck and seemed to be trying to devour his face. When his fingers outlined her labia, her hips began to respond. He cupped her labia with his hand and his middle finger traced her now moist slit. "OOOooo Daddiee," she squealed, pushing hard against his hand. His finger slipped deeper and she squealed again.

"Let's get these things off," he whispered, tugging at her clothes while she lifted her butt to help. Her skirt and panties joined her other clothes on the floor. Hank couldn't help but stare at her naked body. The light wasn't very good, but as far as he could tell her body was perfect. He just had one question, why the heck would anyone want to mess up such a gorgeous body with a stupid tattoo?

He didn't waste a lot of time wondering about it; he'd much rather enjoy what she was offering. Supporting his upper body on one elbow, he positioned himself so that he could work on her breast with his mouth while his fingers played in her cunt. First one nipple, then another fell prey to his tugging lips as he tried to see how far he could get them to extend. All the while his finger searched for her g-spot and her hips humped his probing digit.

He added another finger, but even as juicy as she was, it was still a tight fit. As he worked at trying to loosen her up, she became like a wild woman. She moaned; she scratched his back; she even tried to bite him.

She's ready and I better cool her down before she eats me, , Hank thought. He got her to spread her legs while he slipped on a condom and then knelt between them. He could smell the sweet, musky odor of a passionate woman emanating from her cunt as he used one hand to guide his cock through the edge of her slit.

"Oh Daddy, stop teasing," she hissed, when his latex covered glans rubbed her clit.

"Patience, honey—Daddy's little girl has got to have patience," he said, going along with the roleplaying. After two more swipes across her clit he lined it up with her hole and pressed forward. He was surprised by the amount of resistance he met and the look on Amy's face changed from one of lust to one of concern.

He readjusted their position to get her knees as high as she could. "Now try to pull your lips apart with your hands," he instructed. That helped and he could feel his glans pop inside to be surrounded by the warmth of her body. He remained still, giving her time to adjust, and when he started gentle probing she moved in rhythm, grunting each time he pressed forward. Hank could feel more and more of his cock surrounded by warmth as he worked. Finally he felt the obstruction, but not before Amy had completely lost all signs of apprehension and was a full participant in the lovemaking.

"Okay Sugar, Daddy's going to hurt you now, but it won't last long—I promise. Ready?"

She gave him a weak smile and nodded. "I love you, Daddy," she said.

She's really into this Daddy thing.

Tightening his grip on her, Hank gave one quick jab and felt the obstruction give away and his cock slip all the way in. Amy screamed, trying to get away, but Hank had anticipated that and held her firmly. He knew the worst thing he could do now was pull out. He lay still, kissing her forehead while telling her how wonderful she was and how she would soon feel better. Anything to soothe her until the hurt grew dull.

Lying there quietly while Amy adjusted to her first time of having her cunt filled with cock, he heard his bedroom door squeak. That can only be Erin, he thought.

****

Erin had been trying to watch John Holmes feed his meat to a stunning red-haired woman, when she heard Amy's groan. I know Amy wanted to be alone with Unk, she thought, still I better make sure she's okay, In reality, watching pictures on a TV didn't have nearly as much appeal as watching the real thing happening just beyond the door.

Unable to resist longer, Erin cracked open the door to "make sure she was okay." Seeing just how okay Amy was, she quietly stood there, holding on to the door knob, knowing she should leave, yet seemingly unable to make her feet move. This was a show too good to miss.

Erin had a good view when Hank stopped what he was doing long enough to slip on a condom. She saw him kneel between Amy's legs, she saw Amy pull her knees up as high as she could get them. When Hank tried to guide his rigid cock to her slit, Erin realized she was almost panting and between her legs felt all tingly. While the room may have been dimly lit, her mind had no problem using the sounds made by the couple to fill in what she wanted to see going on.

Erin pulled the hem of her skirt up and rubbed the center of her desire through her panties. The spicier things got on the bed, the warmer the room seemed to Erin and the less satisfying rubbing herself through her panties became. She slid her hand inside her panties, but when she did that, she had forgotten she was still holding the door and it moved.

" Shit! She released the door knob and it slowly swung back again emitting another squeak before coming to rest in an almost closed position. Hoping neither Amy nor Unk heard her; she leaned against the wall and continued to tease her clit.

****

Hank could hear Erin's breathing, as she continued to stroke her fires. I don't think Amy notices it—might as well let her see the show. I owe this whole thing to her anyway. Without my niece, I'd probably be trying to get into some married pussy right now, keeping one eye open for a husband coming home early. Thanks to Erin I get to spend the night fucking two prime pieces of pussy. I mean Government Inspected Grade A meat. What more could I ask for?

"It doesn't hurt much now." Amy wiggled her hips. Hank kissed her again then withdrew just an inch and pushed back in. When she responded with a solid thrust, he began the mating dance. He could feel her labia cling to him every time he withdrew until only the glans remained in her warm sheath. She grunted when he shoved back in firmly.

When his pubic hair met her shaved mons, he tried to rub a little circle while he held their bodies together tightly. That seemed to drive her wild. She locked her legs around his back and trying to pull him deeper she acted more like an experienced woman than the just deflowered virgin, that he knew her to be.

They quickened the pace, Amy was moaning constantly, humping his cock furiously, while he fought to keep control and still match her movements. The last thing he wanted was to leave her unfulfilled on her very first time. Finally, when he was sure he couldn't hold out for one more stroke, Amy gave out one final whimper of delight and collapsed like she was dead.

Hank sank his cock all the way in and just held it there while his balls pumped charge after charge into Amy's 'no longer virgin' cunt. Knowing his weight would quickly become too much for Amy, he rolled to the side, while keeping them joined together. Lying face to face, he kissed her while telling her just how much he enjoyed it.

"I love you Daddy." She kept repeating.

"We'd better get cleaned up," Hank said, when his cock became so flaccid it fell out. "Oh Shit!" The condom had ripped and was rolled around the base of his cock. One glance at Amy's pussy told the story; cum laced with blood was draining down her cheeks toward the sheets. Luckily he kept a supply of the morning after pills on hand for just such an emergency.

"Damn, that was hot!" Erin jumped on the bed with them. "My turn now, Unk."

"Who do I look like—Superman? Give an old guy a few minutes rest, will you?" He turned up the lights and started to the bathroom for the pill and clean towels. "Besides, does Old John here look like he's ready for action—the way his head is hanging down?"

"Don't you worry about that part, Unk. We get Amy cleaned up and you catch your breath—I'll have that thing standing up like a twenty-penny nail."

Hank, however, preferred to take more time to enjoy the girls company. He got three more glasses of wine and they all lay on the bed, propped on pillows, naked and sipping the wine, while talking. All sense of embarrassment on Amy's part had disappeared, and any such sense Erin may have had, disappeared long ago.

"I'm curious, Amy," Erin asked, "Why did you keep calling Unk, Daddy?"

Hank saw Amy was reluctant to answer, so he spoke up. "That's easy, Erin; we were roleplaying. Lots of people do, some like to pretend the woman is a Candy Stripper, sometimes it's a Girl Scout and with older women, maybe a teacher or a business woman. Isn't that right, Amy?"

"Maybe-but I have a different reason."

"Well what is it? Don't make us drag it out of you like pulling teeth." Erin never was very diplomatic.

"I have a question for you, Miss Impetuous. Why in the world would you put such an ugly butterfly tattoo, or any tattoo for that matter, so high up on your inner thigh?" Hank tried to save Amy embarrassment.

"Ain't no tattoo, Unk. It's a birth mark—look, Amy has one too."

Holy Shit! Spelled with a capital S. I heard about that thing, but I never gave it much thought. The damn story must be true and if it is, that means Amy is either Harry's daughter or mine and I don't remember ever hearing anything about Harry and Becky, so Amy must be mi...

Hank remembered the old legend for the first time in years. It seems that the females of his family all had a sort of butterfly like birthmark on their inner thigh. This mark was passed through the male line; every daughter of the family's sons had the mark, while those of the family's daughters didn't. Since Hank wasn't used to looking at almost naked family members, he had never actually seen the mark. Now he was looking at two, and one of them carried an alarming message."

"Well, are you going to keep us waiting forever?" Erin was not one to be put off long. "Why did you call Unk Daddy, if you weren't roleplaying?"

Like a frightened rabbit, Amy gazed into Hank's eyes. His heart went out to her as she barely managed to mumble the words, "Cause he's my Daddy."

For once Erin didn't have a comeback. She just sat, dumbfounded, while Amy explained. "Mom and Dad got into a big argument last week. He accused Mom of seeing other men and Mom shouted back that she hadn't been with another man since Hank knocked her up with me."

"If you knew that, why did you let me fuck you?"

"Hank, do you remember back when Erin and I were little—how we used to play on our skateboards in front of your shop?

"Yeah, how can I forget? What I really remember is how scared you were that time you fell and cut your knee—you were scared to death of blood and kept asking me if you were going to die."

"Ever since then, you've been my knight in shining armor. You always treated us like a grown-up when you let us hang out in the shop. You have no idea how that makes a twelve year old girl feel. I used to think about you when I played with myself. I had a crush on you like wouldn't quit. You didn't know it, but you could have had anytime you wanted, since I was sixteen."

"Wow! I had no idea."

"I know you didn't, but I wasn't about to let a slight technicality keep me from finally fulfilling my dream." She gave Hank a deep, passionate kiss. "You can have me anytime you want me, Daddy. You're Daddy—Jody's my Dad; I'm a Daddy's Girl."

"Hey!" Erin finally found her voice. "He ain't getting you again before I get my turn." She took Hank's cock in hand and after a few strokes, slipped her wet mouth over his glans. With a few flicks of her tongue, it was beginning to stand. "That's called the butterfly flick, if anyone is interested."

"Let me show you a real butterfly flick." Hank pulled her to the side of the bed and kneeled on the floor with her legs over each shoulder. His tongue traced up one inner thigh until he reached her smoothly shaved mons. She shivered when he blew his warm breath into her pink slit. His tongue lapped up the dewdrops forming on her walls before it searched for and found her little nub's hiding place. He teased her clit with his tongue while he inserted his forefinger in her slick channel. With a come hither motion, he found her g-spot and immediately the gyrating of her hips increased and she began to make soft mewling sounds.

****

"Look and learn, Cuz. Look and learn. It'll be your turn next." Erin gave Amy, who had moved to the foot of the bed, a big smile as she adjusted the pillows allow her a good view of Hank head working its magic.

I always liked Amy, she thought. But I really think it's cool now that we're cousins. Then she turned her attention to Unk and what he was doing. What is he doing anyway? I've been kissed down there before, but not like this. She couldn't hold still, her body took over from her mind and she just had to move her hips."Oh god! That feels sooo good." She didn't realize it but she'd said that aloud.

Erin suddenly felt the tingle in her loins become a raging torrent. That finger was hitting just the right spot and she realized she was humping and writhing around as a second finger joined that first magic digit in its quest to drive her wild. At first, all she could see was Unk's head between her legs, but as her movement became wilder he forgot about her clit and concentrated on her g-spot.

She realized she was babbling something that she had little control over, while those fingers rubbed something that had never been rubbed before—not by her school sweethearts, not by herself—not by anyone before Unk. My god, she thought, No wonder they say he's the best stud in town. The man's a sex god.

The sensations were building to levels she'd never before experienced. She didn't see how she could stand more, yet she hoped it would go on forever. She was climbing some kind of peak; her breath was coming in gasps, and she could feel her heart pounding, then with a rush something happened inside. My god, I'm going to pee myself.' Fascinated, she watched as Unk withdrew his hand and she saw two little spurts of liquid squirt from her vagina. She thought she was peeing herself but it felt too good to care.

She extended her arms to Hank as he slid up beside her to lie face to face. Her arms wrapped around his neck and their lips met. Softly, tenderly they kissed while Erin's heart rate and breathing returned to normal.

"Thank you," she whispered, "I've never felt anything like that before."

"What! You mean those studs, you've been bragging about having all that experience with, never gave you a g-spot orgasm." Hank couldn't help teasing just a bit. "Well, don't feel like the Lone Ranger," he added, "Best I can tell, darn few women have." His hand slid down her back to cup her butt and pull her into his still raging hard-on.

****

Hank glanced at Amy as he rolled Erin over on her back and prepared to mount her. Amy's looked like she couldn't believe what she'd just seen. "You okay, Baby?" he asked. She just nodded her head. "You want to try that?"

"Maybe later,"

Hank helped Erin position her legs, knees up and one pillow under her butt, giving him just the right angle. With a fresh condom fitted, he guided his cock into his waiting niece. She was very slick from their last bout and when he slipped his shaft up and down her slit a time or two before he penetrated, she was already trying to help him enter paradise. With one shove he felt his cock slid inside to be surrounded by a silky glove and once again the two lovers began the universal dance of love.