Handyman Hank Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mature women are good, but there's something about inexperienced energetic young women, he thought as he drove deeply into his niece while she labored against his every thrust. They both grunted each time his cock hit bottom.

"Yes, yes, yes. That's so good. Yes!" Erin sounded like she was approaching her climax and he was just hoping he'd be able to get her off before he let go. With a final burst of energy, she started humping wildly and Hank could stand it no longer. Ready or not, he was going to cum. He shoved his cock in to the hilt and let Erin do the work. Her gyrating hips were driving him crazy and just as he reached the point he could hold out no longer, she locked her hips against him and with a groan she relaxed while Hank's cock throbbed and emptied his balls into the condom.

A little later, as Hank lay with Amy on his left shoulder and Erin on his right, silently reviewing what had just happened—he had just fucked his niece and a daughter that, he didn't know he had, before today. He was hoping the girls wouldn't have second thoughts or regret what they had done, when Amy broke the silence.

"That was great, Daddy! When can we do it again?"