All Comments on 'Hanging Tree: Amended'

by AlexanderMarlowe

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
It was a pile of crap the first time

And it was the same crap the second time. What a total waste of time to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Why the hateful comments?

I enjoyed it for the fantasy it was. Thanks for writing it and for sharing it with us.

Please ignore those other hateful comments. I cannot imagine why they read stories on this site if that is the way they feel about fantasy stories like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Same shit different day

How many of them did he kill? Maybe just beat enough so they couldn't function properly. A disgusting story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
This was the same story. Why "amend" it?

It still made no sense. He still was going to either kill a bunch of people starting with his wife or send her to prison for life. You failed to end the story again this time. You assume he wouldn't retaliate? That made no sense. No stars for continuing drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Great story, that's what fantasies are all about. I had a similar experience in college but with only two girls and one guy in a dorm room. I was helplessly bound but not blindfolded after losing a kinky sex game. All four of us are still close friends and get together several times a year. Our games are our secret.

nancyharpman17nancyharpman17over 7 years ago
Nine Months Later...

Jane, Cheryl, Barbara, Kim and Joyce gave birth to children, all of whom were produced by Joyce's husband. I almost expected them all to use strap-ons or two of his male co-workers to do the honors.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Divorce the Stupid Bitch!

And then I would if divorced her stupid ass. To friggin much humiliation. I'd have to quit my job and move across the country or to a new country altogether.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Amended story? Well he did not get fucked in the ass by Jason, the gay guy, this time. THey did paddle his ass quite a bit this time around than just a couple of slaps. He said that his wife paddled him but how would he know that it was her (she was filming the abuse)? Again the rest of the story was the same. I was hoping that there was some kind of payback and he had his wife fucked raw by a bunch of migrants or black guys. There was no further discussion about what happened at the office when he went back to work. THere was no talk about how much farther she went with him than he as done with her in the past. Will he retaliate or divorce her? Hopefully he will get the film and blackmail the office staff so long as he blurs his face? There could be a lot more chapters of future humiliations that he gets from her and his office staff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very good. Got me going.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous