Hannah 01: Devils Playground

Story Info
Welcome home Hannah Marie. "Where is everybody?"
5.8k words
4.51
24.4k
40
4

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,846 Followers

Hannah Scott was finally home.

Summer away from college was a welcomed sigh of relief. It had been a difficult first year living four hours away. Having never been away from home more than a week it took awhile to adjust to her new environment. Although her grades were steady and promising she spent a lot of her time discovering herself. She knew very well that her beauty claimed the attention of every man within a three block radius of her presence. She swore off the idea of a boyfriend choosing to stay single and enjoy the company of whomever she felt worthy. Once she lost her virginity the rest was history. She would forever be grateful to "What's his name". He was hot, she was drunk. After his attentions she took full advantage of boys. Learning what they liked came easy, guys loved seductive women who teased yet followed through on their intentions. She became a master at the art.

Summer break was going to be the best.

Utilizing a taxi that drove her from the bus station to her parents home, Hannah vacated the cab, obtained her luggage and paid her driver. She silently contained her amusement at the elderly drivers roving eyes.

She knew it was difficult for all men to behave rationally. She was drop dead gorgeous. Standing at 5 foot 2 inches, 110 pounds. Her flesh a golden tan not too dark, not too pale. Brown hair that when straightened reached the middle of her back. A tiny mole to the left of her chin added to her cuteness factor. She was well defined.

Muscularly toned legs, tight belly with stunning belly button, and big green eyes that flirted without trying helped. However it was her busty 36C tits that reared proudly that found the most attention.

This day as hot as it was in California she wore tight white shorts along with a matching white top that had thin straps over the shoulders. Her cleavage was devastating.

She chose to secretly surprise her parents by sneaking home without warning. Today was not her day.

At the door she dropped her bag and rang the doorbell expecting one of them to answer and burst into joyful tears. After four rings Hannah frowns and locates her keys from her clutch purse tucked into her bag. Unlocking the door she enters and closes up to avoid the family cat escaping.

"Hey Bruno. Where is everybody?" She sets her things aside to pick up the fluffy Persian and cuddle him tightly. Walking with him in hand she reaches the kitchen and notes papers sprawled out on the counter near the phone.

"Are you kidding me? They freaking went to the Bahamas. What the hell!"

Resting Bruno on the floor she claims the phone preparing to call her Dad on his cell. After dialing the prefix she stops cold and hangs up.

"What am I thinking? I have the house to myself for however long they're gone." She eyes the itinerary etched on an open notepad. They had hotel reservations for two weeks. She had just missed them by four hours.

"Two whole weeks to myself. I can do anything I want." She beams and shivers at the thought.

Containing her joy she gathers up her bag and heads upstairs to her old bedroom. It was stuffy in the house as her parents had turned the central air off while gone. Fanning herself she opened her window blind and lifted the window all the way up.

Immediately she heard a man's voice and paused. She noted it was coming from the house next door. She recalled her Mother telling her they had a new neighbor. A real stud as her Mom liked to refer to him.

Rolling her eyes at the thought she started to turn away. Just before losing interest she saw through the window directly across from her own the man himself wearing only a towel around his waist. He had his window wide open and the curtains billowing gently. This made her interest pique. He paced his own bedroom while talking on his cellphone. Standing at an angle to prevent being caught watching him she was mesmerized by the fact his towel was tented out in front of him. Obviously he had a hard on.

Cautiously she lifted her own window in order to hear better. Listening intently Hannah heard him talking to someone about his love life. What he was looking for in a woman. Young, sexy, bold. Open minded. Someone who prided herself on fitness. The depth of his voice was nearly baritone.

Fanning herself at his chiseled body and Gerard Butler good looks she almost lost track of his conversation. Crouching now she tore herself away to merely listen in.

She overheard him tell whomever he was talking to that he was lonely but couldn't settle on just anyone. He repeated himself of what he needed in a woman. His voice then carried louder as if antagonized, barking that he would never pay for sex. He was better than that. The man then chuckled at his caller, who mentioned porn and masturbation. It sounded as if it was an acceptable alternative. At least he had a sense of humor.

Hannah found it difficult to avoid giggling at his playful discussion. Luckily his pacing led to another room for a moment giving her a breather to express her amusement. Then, it dawned on her that he might not come back. She whined and sat up on her knees directly in the window with a pout for a hopeful return.

Three minutes later he does, forcing her to dive out of view and reposition for a more concealed spying. Standing directly in front of his window she spots him untie his towel and remove it. Her jaw drops at the unexpected revelation.

"Oh My God! He has to be eight or nine inches." She thinks while holding her breath and fanning herself vividly.

Glued to his magnificence she hadn't realized his call was ending. All she heard was something about having lunch on his back deck before getting back to work. She then watched him stroke himself slightly as he hung up. A second more he faded to his left and returned in a pair of black sweat pants. Nothing else. He remained shirtless as he left his room.

Once gone she sits on the floor with a puckered lower lip. The stud was gone and she felt bummed out. Suddenly, her eyes bulged.

"What are you doing? He's going outside to eat lunch. I can just go say hi and ask if he knows where my mom and dad are. No. Sounds stupid. He would know I would know already. WOW! His dick was gigantic. How do I get to see that again?"

She crawls to her feet and circles almost franticly in step. Then, it dawns on her his conversation over what he was looking for in a woman. Someone young, she was young. Sexy, she was very sexy she thought. Bold, she could learn to be. Open minded? Sure, why not.

Quickly she pilfers through her bag looking for a bikini. Finding the spaghetti string black top she rapidly undressed and tied it on over her monstrous chest. Then, she dug into her bag further and offers a look of horror, "WHERE'S THE BOTTOMS?"

In a panic she digs again and comes up empty handed.

"I must have left them back in my dorm room. Oh my God! What do I do now? Do I wear shorts? So not sexy if I lay out back and tan."

Thinking swiftly she goes to her dresser which still had a leftover amount of older clothing and rummages through drawer after drawer. Suddenly she locates an old black thong with a thin lace waist band. It was made of almost sheer material and the band between her legs was as thin as the waist band.

Trying it on in a hurry she examines herself in the mirror of her dresser.

"Totally doesn't match. Bare ass it is. That's bold I guess. What choice do I have?" With a deep breath she makes a startling revelation.

"Nooo! Brazilian rain forest."

Before her eyes she realized that her pubic hair was bushing over the front of the thong. She had no time to waste either, by trimming it. She heard his backyard French doors open and close. With a shrug she decided not to care. Open minded she agreed.

Racing about she gathers a giant beach towel and suntan oil from a well stocked linen closet. She then went back to her room for her IPod and earplugs to use as a distraction.

Heading downstairs she shuffles through the kitchen and out into a sunroom addition. It was here her parents built a hot tub enclosure slash fitness area.

At her own set of French doors she pauses to look through a side window which bordered the neighbors deck. Shivering she hears him talking to someone else.

"Am I crazy? I'm 19! This guy could be like 35 or older."

Biting a nail she fidgets over whether it mattered or not. Finally, she remembered his giant cock. Still she took time to listen.

From his second story deck the man belts out, "I hear that. These days the 15 year olds look 25. It's insane. I like younger women for sure but there are limits. If there's doubt I'm out."

After a pause of chuckling he continues, "I was never into women my own age. My ideal girl would be like 19. Very fit. Beautiful eyes. Healthy chest. Tight ass. Winning smile. Too much to ask for? I mean come on I know I'm good looking. I deserve the same right? No, I'm not even trying to be conceited. Look I have to go. It seems like all we ever do is talk about women. I have a company to run, Basil. Tell Nancy I said hello. Yeah, talk later Bro."

Hannah ponders his words, "I'm young. I'm Hot. I can do this. I mean seriously, it is only teasing right? Turning him on turns me on. I'm the true goal here. My fantasy. I'll just give him his own fantasy."

Before she could open her door she hears his cell ring yet again and decides to hold out a little longer. This time his words were obviously job related. Talk of stocks and commodities. He was buying and trading.

Growing bored of eavesdropping she decided to brave the yard and step outside. Walking to the back of the property where the sun was brightest, she acted as if he wasn't even there. It was a no brainer that he had seen her, his voice paused mid sentence a number of times. Laying out her towel she feigned dancing and singing along with music from her IPod. Earplugs in for effect. She made certain her ass faced him when she bent over.

Stuttering the man continued his conversation until he chose to end the call and shut his phone off.

Amused by his inability to talk and observe at the same time she dropped to her knees on the towel and sat on her feet. She decided to play it safe and not even look directly at him.

Cracking open the suntan oil she proceeded to coat her butt and legs until glossy. Then moved to her front. Deciding to lay on her belly first she gave up on the lotion until later.

The sudden silence made Hannah worry. Did he give up and go inside? Was he watching her and drooling? Just sitting there eating lunch? She needed to know.

In a huff she leans up on her elbows and pulls her hair forward under her. In the process she looked at the house behind her parents home. Facing it and away from her new neighbor she caught a glimpse of the man standing on his deck looking down at her through a window pane.

"There you are." She thought smiling to herself, "You just stare away Handsome. I'm here all afternoon if necessary."

Grinning devilishly she reaches back and unties her bikini top letting the strings drop

to her sides. To his vision she was totally naked. Her thong vanishing within her butt crack.

Within the window she spotted the man rubbing his crotch.

"That's it. Get that dick nice and hard. Let me see it big boy." She giggles to herself laying on her forearms.

Then, something dawned on her as she eyed the home behind her, "I sure hope Vernon and Gail aren't home. This time of day they should both be at work. This would be very embarrassing. Not to mention they might tell my parents what I'm doing. I should be safe though. I'll risk it. I'm too darned horny to let this guy off easy."

Feeling the sun beating down hard on her backside she knows that she might burn. Applying more lotion into her hands she reaches over her shoulders as best she could to glaze them. The same maneuver led to her lower back and butt. While rubbing her butt she grinned mischievously and guided her thong band down over her cheeks. Too the on looking neighbor her butt crack was now 90% visible.

"No tan lines I say." She giggles.

Within the windows of Vernon and Gail's home she maintained the image of the standing man. He was as curious as ever.

"You like this beautiful young booty don't you, Mister Sweatpants?" She wiggles her ass lightly as if adjusting on her towel.

The man was turning away suddenly as she observed his reflection.

"Where are you going? She verbally whines.

Suddenly, without warning she hears a male voice, "Ummm! I'm here to read the water meter."

Her eyes bulged as she tightened up to look over at her blindside. There stood a younger man, tall and lanky.

"I didn't see you sneak up on me." She cringed lightly.

"Sorry if I scared you. I came around the shed there without any expectations. I guess in a sense you snuck up on me too. I wasn't expecting anyone sunbathing. Like that at least."

She swallows lightly and maintains her nerves. She felt like covering up but knew the neighbor would be turned off by her fear and insecurity. Instead she smiles up at the man and huffs.

"I'm not scared. It is my yard. If anything it's you that are the intruder. Not that I'm complaining or trying to make you feel guilty. I'm not. Hi Toby."

She notes the sewn on patch with his name on it.

He grins at her, "Oh you saw my name tag. Hi. I should probably stop looking at your body shouldn't I?" He fidgets with a smirk.

"I'm not uncomfortable. Want to help a girl out? I could use some lotion in my hard to get to spots."

He inhales deafeningly and grits his teeth.

"Tempting. But, considering we're being watched by a guy up on that deck, as well as the two guys leering out of that garage door window behind us, I better decline. Not that I don't want to. You're pretty hot."

"Getting hotter in this sun. You don't want me to burn to a crisp do you?" She beguiles him kicking her legs up and down.

"No. If I lose my job over this you owe me HUGE."

She giggles hoisting up her lotion bottle at a revealing angle, "I'm worth it. When will this ever happen to you again?"

"Probably never." He kneels down beside her dropping his clip board in the grass. Claiming the lotion bottle he dabs some lotion into his palms. Gritting his teeth again he begins rubbing her shoulders, moving down her spine. At her butt crack he hesitates.

"I'm okay if you rub my ass and legs. Stop worrying about creepy old guy neighbors."

As he braves her ass cheeks Hannah smiles to herself when it dawns on her silently, "Wait! What guys in the garage window? Oh crap! Vernon must be home. In there watching me with some other old guy. So wrong. So wrong. He's known me since I was like 8 years old. He and Gail used to babysit me. Have camp outs in the yard. I'll never hear the end of this. Then again, why isn't he out here scolding me? Yelling at Toby for touching me. Creepy."

The man up on his back yard deck was sitting down at his table. Still watching her and Toby. Even as he acted like he was working on his laptop. He was interested still, just playing it safe. This made Hannah excited. She was wet as hell.

Toby had squeezed her ass a number of times before moving to her lowered thong. As his fingers moved under the bands she intentionally lifted her hips.

"If my bottoms are in your way you can pull them lower."

Toby huffs loudly, "Any lower there's no hiding what they're supposed to hide."

"Close your eyes then." Hannah giggles.

Growling toby pinches the thong bands at her hips and guides them lower. Her anal cavity was now in full view. As was the clam shaped pussy below it. Once he decides the thong was low enough he releases the bands and oils the inner recesses of her ass.

She shivered as his thumbs grazed over her ass hole and lightly tickles her pussy.

"Oh my God!" She whines again hoisting her hips.

"I better stop. Sorry. Trust me I'm enjoying this but the eyes on me are giving me the willy's."

"I understand. Hey. Write down my address and come by later this week. I have the house to myself for two whole weeks. We can watch a movie or something. Maybe I'll let you massage me again. Only inside my house out of prying eyes."

Toby nods and rubs the oil from his hands on her towel as she leers back at him, "Sounds fun. What's your name?"

"Hannah. Thank you for saving me Toby." She blows him a kiss.

"My pleasure. Might wanna cover up more. Eyes, y'know?"

"I'm fine. Thanks for caring though. Sadly, I know my neighbors. I can deal with them. Have fun reading meters."

"Not likely. I'll be by say Friday night?" He grins.

"I'll pop popcorn. You can rub the butter on me." She giggles as he stammers away. Finishing his reading he moves to the neighbors house nervously. The guy above him growls down through his deck planks at Toby.

"Good job. Secret's safe with me."

From below Toby painfully chuckles, "Unexpected. But, thanks."

Toby opted to leave quickly.

Hannah refused to pull her thong back into place. She merely laid there in her folded arms and eyed the windows. Both for the neighbor and for Vernon. Only Vernon worried her. Not enough to panic though.

After ten minutes pass by she hears the garage door open automatically from Vernon's home. Hiding her eyes she whines to herself knowing she was getting ready to be chewed out.

Out of the garage staggered Vernon Wiley, a 52 year old balding and portly Car salesman. To his right followed his brother Mike Wiley, younger at 50 but with a full head of peppered gray hair and an unshaven stubble on his face.

"Is that you Hannah Marie?"

She lifted her chin with a look of disbelief. Finally, she reaches back and pulls her thong back over her hips before cradling her untied top to cover her chest. Hannah then sat up with her top barely covering her 36C's

"Vernie. Hi there. I figured you were at work. I guess this looks bad doesn't it? At least it's you and not Gail. She would probably break out a switch and tan my ass good."

"No reason to worry about Gail. She left me and moved to her Sister's in Oregon. You remember my brother Mike?"

"It's been awhile. Hey there Mike." She smiles brightly.

"Hey there yourself. All grown up and beautiful." Mike tilts his beer bottle toward her winking.

"Awww! Charmer. Yeah, I'm 19 now. In college. I came home to surprise Mom and Dad. I was the one surprised though. Bahamas! Go figure."

Vernon tries hard not to look at Hannah with lust but his brother was totally different. Mike was all about her cleavage.

"Yeah, Dan told me he was gonna treat Nina to a vacation. Said you were planning to stay in school for summer classes."

"I schemed that to catch them off guard. Blew up in my face." She frowns.

Mike pictured blowing his wad in her face.

Vernon just nodded and rubbed the back of his neck.

"You do know our new neighbor over there has been eye balling you since you first laid out." Vernon offers without looking toward the man.

Hannah creases her brow, "Oh really? I didn't notice. So you were watching me the whole time too?"

Vernon cringes chuckling, "Not intentionally. But I suppose I can't hide that now."

"Like hell. I pointed you out the second I saw you laying your towel down. We're old but not dead." Mike boasts.

She grimaces with a half smile, "I refuse to turn beet red. Thanks Mike. So, I guess you saw the Meter guy oiling me up?"

"Lucky young man." Mike cackles.

Vernon merely scowls at him, "Leave her alone Mike. She's an adult now. I still see you as the little pigtailed girl we used to babysit."

"Aww! Thanks Vernie. Fond memories for sure."

"Yup. Pajama party when your folks went out of town for weekends." He shakes his head.

Mike huffs, "Bet you don't wear pajamas anymore."

She giggles and rolls her eyes, "Afraid not. Truth be told I'm rather resistant to anything constrictive."

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,846 Followers
12