Hannah 01: Devils Playground

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can tell." Mike eyes her chest and puckers.

"Knock it off Mike. Let's go tune that motor up before the days shot." Vernon comes to her defense.

"Spoil sport." Mike guzzles his beer and again winks at Hannah, "Nice seeing you again Hannah. Hope to see more of you."

Vernon nudges his brother the other direction then turns to Hannah.

"Enjoy your sunbathing. I'll close the blinds."

Hannah flutters her fingers, "You don't have to Vernie. I'm comfortable in my skin. But, thank you. I'm sorry to hear about you and Gail. If you need a shoulder I'm here until the parents get home."

"Thanks Kiddo."

Once the garage door closes back down Hannah turns her back to them and lays skyward to tan her front. Her top is left dangling as she oils her belly and cleavage. Leaning forward to oil her legs her top slips away to reveal her full breasts to the man on the deck. She still kept her eyes glued away from him and on to herself. Only peripherally did she know he was still there.

Laying back she decided to just discard her top and give him a birds eye view of her 36C's. Nipples stabbing toward the heavens.

Her hands oiled her full breasts and squeezed them playfully for his perusal. Once done she rested lifelessly for five minutes. The sun made her sleepy. Before long she drifted away.

For twelve minutes the man above noticed her unmoving and rubbed his goatee. He presumed she had fallen asleep and sensed her predicament. Her body was already golden and teetering on redness.

He decided then to step inside his house and return with a pair of bottled waters. He then trudged down his back decks staircase and through his yard. reaching her he stood over her slumbering form and admired her. His sweat pants bulged out causing him to attempt to rearrange his junk. Impossible as he growled.

His abrupt growl startled Hannah awake. Blinded by the sun she only saw his silhouette.

"I noticed you asleep. I was going to wake you so you didn't burn. Here, hydrate yourself." He crouches beside her and opens a bottle to hand it to her. She sits up and leans back on one hand allowing him to observe her gulping down the water. Her chest heaving before his eyes. Finishing she gasps.

"So needed. Thank you. You must be the new neighbor Mom told me about."

"That would be me. I'm "Cullen McMann". Nina showed me a picture of you on her cellphone. Your selfie hid quite a lot." He grins playfully.

"Well, it's not like I'm going to send pictures of my tits to my Mother. How long have you been watching me tan?"

"Oh, since you stepped out into the yard. Now, let me ask you. How long have you been watching me? Total honesty."

She becomes expressionless, "Since I saw you from my bedroom window."

"Good answer. I knew you were home. Saw the cab drop you off. Then I noticed your bedroom window open. It wasn't before you got home."

"So you were keeping tabs on me. Do you always drop your towel in front of open windows? What if it had been my Mom?"

"Then, she might be sunbathing nude right now instead of you." He chuckles and sips his own water.

"Ewww! Highly unlikely. If we're going to be so honest I overheard your phone conversations. They inspired me to tease you."

"Every word I said was true. Glad I could inspire you. Very much worth it. Nice tits. Nice ass. Beautiful legs, shoulders. Firm belly. Eyes to die for."

"I forgot to shave." She pinches the front of her thong open revealing her pubic bush.

"Do something about that the next time you tease me." He narrows his eyes for effect.

"Next time? That's presumptuous. This might be the only time you realize."

He shakes his head, "No. Your folks are gone at least two weeks. I believe you want to push your limits. Am I wrong?"

Almost pouting she shivers, "No."

"You do know there's going to be tan lines down there if you don't do something fast." He reaches down and curls a finger under her thong strap.

Her eyes lower to observe his finger.

"Help me out of it?" She offers doe like eyes.

"Do it yourself. Do it without fear." He expresses.

She casts her water bottle aside and lays back to lift her hips and peels her thong off over her lengthy legs. Escaping her toes she tosses the crumpled cloth at him.

Eying her pussy he nods, "Very nice. You shave that as soon as you go inside. I expect to see only a very thin nose nuzzler tomorrow."

"You seem so sure I'll let you see it again."

"I'll see it every day over the next two weeks. Won't I?"

Her eyes bulge and her expression reaches the point of excitement.

"You really want to see me every day?"

"I intend to force you to push your limits. As wet as that pussy looks I know I'm right. Can you deny you don't want to be pushed?"

"Encouraged. Yes. Do you like my pussy?" Her legs move further apart for a better view.

He leans over and retrieves her dangling top tossing it and her thong aside.

"Rub your clit."

Her hand immediately tantalizes her clitoris.

"Don't tease it. Rub it."

His tone was more direct. Intimidating yet sensually dominating.

Her fingers frolic in a faster motion increasing her hormonal intensity. An array of moans followed. As did trembling eyes. Curling toes.

"Did you like the Meter Man's touch?" Cullen whispers.

"Yes. I pictured you though."

He stands up and steps directly between the outstretch of her legs looking down at her.

"The two old guys over there. Did you like them seeing you like this?"

"It felt awkward. I've known them since childhood. I guess it didn't bother me. Are they watching us now?" She attempts looking back.

"LOOK AT ME! Not for them." He barks with a smug intensity.

"Okay. Sorry." She quivers, her clit stimulation feeling increasingly good.

"No. They're not watching. Would it matter if they were?"

"I guess not. I am an adult now. It's just creepy because they know me as a little girl still."

"Use the other hand. Bury fingers in that pussy while you rub that clit."

"Okay." She makes use of both hands. Prying her pink pussy wide she inserts two fingers and moves them in and out.

"Look me directly in the eye. Do NOT blink. Cum like you mean it."

"Oh my God!" She turns red and breathless as her fingers ravage her body. She holds her gaze on his intense glare as he awaits results.

In moments she gushes all over her knuckles. Tensed up she loosens her fingers away.

"AGAIN!" He snarls.

Her eyes well up as she continues to play with herself.

On his knees in front of her Cullen lowers his sweats allowing her to view his nine inch monstrosity. His balls were massive and tight.

"Focus your eyes on my cock. Do NOT blink. Fail me and I'll go inside. You will never see me again."

"No. I won't fail you. God your cock is gigantic. I've never seen one so big."

"Fail me and you will never feel one like this inside you either." He squints with pride.

"Do you plan on fucking me?" Her fingers move even deeper and energetically.

"When I feel like it. Not before. Focus." He strokes his cock mere inches from her hands insertion.

A shuffle forward he touches his crown on her ass just below her knuckles.

"I can't see it to focus on." She whimpers.

"Eyes closed. If you open them I get up and leave. Am I clear?"

"Yes." Her lids seal tightly.

"CUM HARD!"

"I'm trying."

Cullen looks up toward Vernon's garage. Watching them were both brothers in awe. He puts a finger to his lips for silence then motions them closer.

Mike took the initiative and crept out the side door of the garage to avoid the noise. Vernon followed but at a distance. It was easy to tell he felt guilty.

Cullen motions Mike to her left side. Vernon to her right.

In her ecstasy she had not heard their approach. Nor their crouching.

Cullen glides his cock on her knuckles as if moving over her.

"I'm going to squeeze your tits as you play. EYES TIGHT!"

"I won't open them. I swear." She wheezes.

Cullen then prompts the brothers to carefully lean over and squeeze her breasts multiple times. With Cullen's direction they even used the right hands to appear as if they were Cullen's himself.

"I love your grip on my tits." Hannah whispers then bites her lower lip.

Above Vernon shakes his head and moves away pointing at Mike to follow suit. With a look of anger Mike silently follows his brother away.

Cullen watched them leave. He then growls.

"Remove your hands."

She swiftly slid her palms up her belly as Cullen grips her ankles. Prying her legs wide she squeals. His cock rolls through her labia softly. It was sticky yet wet all the same.

"Merely a sample." He huffs.

His crown lines up with her pussy and nudges inside slowly. Each inch Hannah cries out loudly, "OH MY GOD!"

As his dick vanishes inside her all the way he freezes up and observes her convulsing. She was cumming all around his girth.

As he removes his dick slowly she creases her brow and whimpers like a lost puppy. Once reaching its end he merely caresses between her labia again.

"So bad?" He grins at the corner of his mouth.

"No words to describe that. Oh My God! Again?"

"Not yet. Ask again I'll deny you forever."

"Okay. You will earn more of this. Am I clear?"

"Yes. How?" She snivels ever so slightly.

Cullen rears erect and releases her right ankle. He then proceeds to jerk himself off.

In his fever he remains focused.

"I expect 100% obedience from you for two weeks. You wear what I tell you to wear. You tease whomever I tell you to tease. Your body is mine to use as I see fit. Sexually or otherwise. Do you accept this?"

Hannah shivers and breaths heavily. Nodding she expels, "Yes. I'm your slave."

"Open your eyes and greet my cock. Do NOT blink."

She flutters her eyes wide as he masturbates. In a lengthy drama he detonates a massive load of creamy white jizz all over her belly and chest. A final coat spews directly on her pussy.

She had never seen so much cum from any one guy.

Once his final drops expel he releases her left ankle and drops over her limp form. His forehead pressed against hers as his cock lay on her belly. His eyes unblinking stare at her own. She resists blinking herself.

"First mission. Shave that pussy."

"I will." She exhales softly.

"Second mission. Tonight you tease the old guys back there. Out in the open for me to see. Anyway you have to. AM I CLEAR?"

"Yes. How far should I tease?"

"If you need to ask, you're unworthy." He huffs.

"I'll succeed. I swear." She trembles at his gaze.

"Every window open wide. Every curtain tied back. Every light on. No clothing worn. AM I CLEAR?"

"Yes. Let the world see me." She smiles.

He lifts himself off of her and stands up. Stretching over her she loved his muscled physique. It all led to that monster cock though.

"Cullen?"

"What?"

"I can't wait for you to fuck me. For real."

"Obey every command. Earn your desires."

"Anything you want. I'll achieve. So much fun."

"Remains to be seen. Now lay out here until those tan lines are gone. Body must be flawless."

"I'll get right on that." She stretches out and levels out his leftover cum all over her thighs.

As he walks away she kicks her legs out of excitement.

"God I hope Mom and Dad stay away longer."

Her tan was perfect an hour and a half later.

Two hours pass.

After a shower and shave her pussy was stunning.

Walking through the house she opened every curtain and window for later.

Once done she locates Vernon Wiley's phone number from her parents refrigerator. Dialing it she awaits his answer.

"Hey Vernie. It's Hannah. I have a crazy idea. You up for a trip down Memory Lane? Awesomeness. Still have that old tent? Let's camp out tonight. Mike can join us. We can toast marshmallows and get drunk."

Four minutes of banter later, Hannah had plans.

Shivering at her nudeness due to the breeze coming through the windows she folds her arms.

"Oh Cullen. I won't fail you. Why? Because I live for this stuff. Challenge away Buddy. Even if you never fuck me I'll enjoy myself. Hope you do though. Nine inches." She rolls her eyes toward the ceiling and dances in step, squealing.

"NINE INCHES! OH MY GOD!"

12