All Comments on 'Hannah and Mike Ch. 01'

by bartenderbynight3

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
WoW!

WoW.... Just wow! I loved it. I cant wait to see what happens.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Hurry up!

Man oh man! Get me all worked up and then leave me hanging. I can't wait for Mike to pound that pussy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
liked it very much

Like the build up, good stuff man.

bartenderbynight3bartenderbynight3about 17 years agoAuthor
More to come

It's me, bartender. Thx for the love evryone. 2nd chapter waiting on approval and i'll finish the third tonight and submit it, should take 4-5 days before its posted. keep checking back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Momentum

Good lead into the story. I can't wait to read how he'll tap into her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
no need for apologies

write as you want, put in the amount of sex, love, or psychosis you deem fit..... anyway, I will have to skip the baring part, although thank you for inviting us to bare with you! perhaps another time?, when the "actions" get really, really "hot"?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
editor please

man this needs a good editor real bad repeated words, wrong words, extra words did you even proof read this???? delete the series and do a rewrite then run it through a good editor before reposting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
PRETTY DUMB

seems he would be pissed that his parents suddenly decided to do so much around the house AFTER he left. seems he would be real pissed that the people he used to work for are so willing to pay so much more just because she is a girl. seems he would just want to turn around and go back to college and find a job there WHICH IS WHAT A SMART PERSON WOULD HAVE DONE IN THE FIRST PLACE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

That's just fine (lack of action), it was a great introduction and looks like it will be a good story! Really nice to see the brother isn't written as a twelve year old too, heh. Looking forward to it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I'm waiting

Please hurry with part 2997d

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous