All Comments on 'Hannah Had a Bush'

by LipsandHips

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
chytownchytownover 9 years ago
Thanks For The Read***

Keep writing you'll get better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sorry, don't find the characters believable

Channing breaks up with Shane, and the first thing he wants to do is have sex with his co-worker, to whom he's shown no previous interest. Then Hannah forcefully tells him "no" and a few minutes later turns into a "wanton whore" - huh? How did she change her mind so quickly? Doesn't seem like realistic behavior, but then again, there's so many different kinds of people in the world that who knows?

LipsandHipsLipsandHipsover 9 years agoAuthor

@Anon. Perhaps the reason that Shane wanted to have sex with Hannah is because he was frustrated from the breakup with Channing. Isn't sex known to be a wonderful stress reliever? Or maybe it's just me. (Hehe) He did admit that he has always been attracted to her, albeit secretly. He's always thought that she was pretty. Maybe he planned to attack her, at some point. That day just happened to be the day.

Truth is stranger than fiction. Remember, Hannah has been celibate for 5 years. I am sure that it wouldn't take much to get her worked up. I think they both have issues, and that is why it works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A little rough and rustic....

...with a number of logical issues (you might try reading your dialog aloud...if it sounds implausible and/or silly to your ears....it is!).

I came back here to read from the beginning, so as to get the whole picture.

That said, it's an intriguing scenario and could go a number of interesting directions.

I'll read on and hope you're able to make good on your hopeful initial promise.

LipsandHipsLipsandHipsover 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks for Reading...

@Anon: ...from the beginning. But I must ask: does my story being rough and rustic bother you? If you could control the stories that I chose to write, what would you change, hmmm? Furthermore, what direction do you think this story should go (away)?

Stay tuned for my next submission which is based on truth. That should make it more easy to write and for others to read, if they so choose.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous