All Comments on 'Hannah's Hero Ch. 01'

by carbinemaster

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Fighting41Fighting41almost 12 years ago
Well Done

A great first chapter can't wait to read some more of this story. really well developed characters and a strong story line a fine effort

bruce22bruce22almost 12 years ago
Fine Set-up

Dramatic moments well written.

LoneStarRiderLoneStarRideralmost 12 years ago
nice work!

Question: Behind boots-on-the-ground, what is the second most difficult job in the Army?

Answer: Army wife.

Enough said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Again good story

After "my saving grace" I fell into the misery that readers of story's know when there are no more chapters, the feeling of loss... so although this story is not in my favorite category i decided to read it anyway, because i really love how you write. and again you do not dissapoint, i love your writing, thank you :)

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
Good story

Until now, I only read My saving Grace from you. Waiting the chapter 8, I start to read this other story (Romance are my preferred section), and I are glad to I have find that.

I gone read the others chapters and waiting to find the same quality you wrote in the My saving Grace.

5* for you.

I apologize for my English, is not my native language.

arrowglassarrowglassover 7 years ago
Thoroughly enjoyed this!

I am a fan of the My Saving Grace series and looking forward to finishing all the chapters in this one.

ukdukeukdukeover 6 years ago
A good start!

A good ending but like so many vets wives she don't get that the "whatevers" the guys face carry on at home. I know so many who can't accept the night terrors, the simmering anger, the sudden distanced look when the guys a thousand miles and memories away and the fact you are NOT the same guy who went away.

Neither do they get the refusal to sit where you can't see the room, that you don't step straight out of a door, the scanning of roofs, the constant watchfulness! They sort of understand that these things be kept you alive but they don't 'understand'...not really!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous