Hannah's Hero Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have something I need to tell you both," he began calmly.

"No." I didn't realize I had spoken until Jennifer's eyes met mine.

"I -- my unit, I mean -- we're being deployed to Iraq," Chris said in a flat tone. I felt a heavy weight settle over me. I had fallen in love with Chris over the past year. Things were going so well, and now this. I heard a sob, and when I looked up I saw big fat tears rolling down Jenny's face. I certainly knew my own face was wet.

"No, Chris!" she said. Her face was a mask of grief and near-despair. "You can't go! You can't leave me! You're my blood, my family! You're all I have left! I..." voice trailed off into helpless sobs.

The death of their mother had affected them both profoundly, but I knew that Jenny was by far the most deeply wounded of the two of them. Chris stood up and pulled his little sister to her feet, then scooped her into his powerful arms, holding her small frame as easily as a rag doll.

"It's okay," he whispered to her, comfortingly. "It's all going to be okay." I stood next to him and pushed Jenny's hair away from her face.

"Lay her down on the couch," I told Chris. I hurried into the kitchen and poured a small shot of Scotch into a glass. When I got back I saw that Chris had situated Jenny so that her head was cushioned on the soft arm of the couch. He tenderly stroked her face, hair, and sides while she cried.

"Jen, drink this," I said, giving her the scotch. She took a small sip, sobbed again, and then sipped more. All the while Chris continued stroking her and murmuring words of comfort. After she calmed down some, I allowed myself an emotional reaction of my own, though more contained. I was crying, but it wasn't the near-hysterical sobs Jenny had suffered.

"When...when are you leaving, baby?" I asked him. I very carefully didn't say "how long do we have" because I know the affect that would have had on Jenny.

"Seventy-two hours," he said quietly.

"What?!" I said, startled. "That can't be right! How --"

"It's an emergency deployment," he cut me off. "Under the circumstances I'm damn lucky I got this much warning." He looked from me to Jenny and back again. "I knew this might happen when I enlisted. I'm not thrilled about fighting and sure as hell I don't want to die. But I knew going in that with two wars going on my chances of getting deployed were close to a hundred percent." He settled a little closer to me and kissed the top of my head.

"I knew the risks. I got my education, and now it's time to put it to use. I need to know that while I'm over there, the two most important people in my life are going to be okay. Jen, I love you so much! When dad ran out on us, you and mom were my whole world. When mom died I did my best to be strong for you. Now, I need you to be strong for yourself." He caressed her again, then turned to me.

"Hannah, when I first met you, I didn't even think you noticed me. I never dreamed I might end up being with you. I mean, really BEING with you, you know? Now, I realize just how much I love you. I can't imagine spending the rest of my life without you." He looked like he was going to say more, but he stopped.

"I love you, Chris," I said, my eyes boring straight into his. "I love you more than I even know how to say."

"I love you too, Chris," Jennifer said. "I'm sorry I fell apart. It's just --"

"Shhh," he said, cutting her off. "You don't have to explain, Jenny. I know what you're feeling." He looked at his watch. Look, you two are exhausted, and you've both had a shock. Let's get some sleep and we'll talk some more in the morning."

I surprised both Chris and Jennifer with a soft laugh. When they both looked at me, I explained. "He is the one heading into a war zone, and the biggest concern on his mind is will the two of US be okay? Isn't that just like Chris?" I smiled with love and pride and squeezed him tight. Jennifer smiled through her tears.

"Yeah it is," she said, beaming at her older brother. "That's him to a T."

The three of us walked upstairs together. At the top, Jenny split from Chris and I to go to her own room. As she walked off down the hall, she looked over her shoulder at us and smiled. She was obviously just holding herself together until she was alone. My best friend looked so lost I just wanted to run to her and hold her. Chris put his arms around me from behind and held me close.

"She needs some time, but she'll be fine. I know my little sis; don't let her emotionalism fool you. She's stronger than you think." His voice was calm and assured.

I turned toward him and buried my face in his shoulder, wetting his ACU jacket with my silent tears. The quiet sobs stopped after a moment, and I pulled him into my room.

"You're sleeping here tonight," I said, my tone making it clear there would be no argument. His boots rang on the hardwood floor as he snapped to attention.

"Sir! Yes, Sir!" he said, barking as if he were on the parade ground.

I shook my head at him and sighed. "Why don't you lie down and relax. After a 12-hour shift at the hospital, I need a shower bad. It won't take me long, I promise."

"Alright, baby," he said, agreeably.

I grabbed a couple towels and my robe and stepped into the adjoining bathroom. I stripped out my scrubs, bra, and panties and stepped in as soon as the water was hot. The steamy water did wonders for the muscles in my back and lower legs, and I stood there for a second before grabbing my body wash. I lathered myself all over with the body wash and rinsed. I had just started shampooing when the glass door opened and Chris stepped in.

"Looked like you needed reinforcements in here, so I volunteered," he said. I moaned softly as his strong hands started massaging the shampoo into my hair and scalp. If you've never had your lover wash your hair, I highly recommend it. It may not sound erotic, but let me tell you it is! His fingers worked through my short hair. He was gentle and careful to keep it out of my eyes. Next he rinsed it out and applied the conditioner. He put it on thick, like I like it and rubbed it deep into my scalp. It felt heavenly, but what felt even better was his hard body pressing up behind me.

After he rinsed the conditioner out, his hands dropped to my neck and shoulders. His touch, surprisingly gentle for such big calloused hands, worked the tension out of each muscle as he worked his way down. He pressed closer against me and I could feel his cock, already rock hard, pressing against the curve of my ass. By that point, his hands were low on my back, still massaging. I knew what he wanted.

We had been engaging in anal play for months, finally having anal sex for the first time just three weeks ago. It's not something I'd choose to do every day, but it felt different and exciting. Chris was incredibly patient and gentle and would've stopped instantly if I'd told him to. That knowledge, combined with his patience and gentleness was what made me willing to do it again. I knew the second he stepped into the shower with me what he'd want.

Since that first time, I kept a pump bottle of lube by the bed, and he'd brought it with him into the shower. Chris used it now, applying it with his right hand while the left continued to stroke and caress me. Slowly, he slid one finger into my ass, twisting it around letting me get used to it. I bent forward at the waist, bracing against the tiled wall. As Chris stepped behind me again he drizzled a little more lube in the crack of my ass. He rubbed the head of his throbbing cock up and down the crack before sliding it deep into my pussy.

I moaned in pleasure and pushed back against him. He thrust slowly back and forth, building a steady rhythm while he worked his heavily lubed finger in my ass. The sensations drove me crazy and in seconds I was cumming. He felt my pussy clamp down on him and pulled out so he wouldn't cum too. After he'd had a second to calm down, he again rubbed the head of his cock between my cheeks.

Finally, his cock head came to rest against my tight little asshole. He thrust slowly but firmly until the head of his cock pushed into my ass. I took a deep breath and relaxed. Chris took a firm hold on my hips and pushed harder, sinking his shaft deeper into me. I moaned again, the intense feeling overloading my senses. I know a lot of you won't believe me, but it felt really good! In a minute or so he had the whole length of his cock in my ass. I felt completely full.

Chris leaned over my back and cupped my breasts with one hand, gently teasing my pink nipples before wandering his way down my belly to my well-trimmed bush. With gentle fingers he started rubbing my clit, slowly stroking his cock in and out of me at the same time. As I got used to taking his cock, I started thrusting my ass back at him, our bodies meeting with the slap of wet flesh.

"Uhh, Uhh," I moaned uncontrollably. My second orgasm hit hard, and I felt my knees getting weak. "Oh Chris!" I shouted as I reached the very peak. His fingers released my sensitive clit as my muscles seized his thick penis like a hot, wet channel lock. A faint "Oohhh" sound signaled Chris was about to cum.

"Oh Hannah, oh baby," he whispered. He squeezed my hips and thrust hard against me jamming himself deep in my ass. "I'm cumming, I'm CUMMING!" he cried. Hot jets of cum shot into my willing ass, making it even more slippery for his still-thrusting cock. After a few seconds, he gently pulled out of me. I was still reeling from the force of my orgasm -- and his -- and was too slap-happy to do much. The water was cold now, so Chris worked fast with a wash cloth, cleaning us both off. By the time he was done, the cold water had shocked me back to my senses. We stayed close, kissing and smiling as we dried off together.

We went back into my bedroom and Chris turned the covers back. I slipped into his ACU top -- which came down to the upper thigh on me -- and went to the door.

"Where are you going, sweetheart?" he asked.

"I need to check on Jenny, and I need to call Nurse-zilla -- the head nurse. I don't think either of us will want to leave while you're here." He looked at me and smiled.

"That looks so cute on you," he said.

"Well, I figured since I'm going to be a soldier's wife I ought to try it out." Chris stood stock-still, staring at me with wide eyes.

"Huh?" he said, struck stupid with surprise.

"Downstairs, when you were telling me and Jennifer how much you loved us, you were going to ask me to marry you. I'm telling you yes. In fact," I continued, moving back to his side and laying my head on his chest, "I'm insisting."

We held each other for a while, and then I spoke again, looking into the glimmering pools of his eyes. "I love you Christopher West, and I will proudly wear your ring, take your name, and bear your children. Whatever you face, I'll face it with you in spirit, if not physically."

Chris held me more tightly than he ever had, and for the first time there were tears in his eyes as well. "Hannah..." Words failed him, and he just held me. Finally I stepped away from my fiancé and moved back to the door. "I won't be long, my love. Wait up for me."

END PART 1

12