All Comments on 'Hannah's Hero Ch. 07'

by carbinemaster

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Seemed rushed, and have you ever or known anyone that has given birth to twins? one just popped out after the first? Is that what you were saying? Its not that quick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
needs more

I've been a fan of this series since you started it. I love the romance. Are Jen and Brad going to get married at some point?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

To anonymous above: Are you serious? I can't understand looking for true-to-life realism in a story like this. Come on, it's FANTASY!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great series

Is there a part 8 coming? Hope so

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Loving Chris and Hannah

These two are so loving toward each other… from the moment of their first date through the birth of their twins. Hannah is very loving and tender with Chris in helping to heal his wounds when he is embarrassed to show her his scars. Perhaps you can give Chris some chest hair too, as he begins his healing. Then Hannah can tenderly caress and taste his chest hairs, and treasure trail!

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
Lovely and great story

Congratulations to Carbinemaster!

this is a wonderful story. I liked so much.

You are one of my favorites author in two sections of LIT.

5* for you.

I apologize for my English, is not my native language.

Dubby49Dubby49about 7 years ago
Great story

Though complete in itself it has unfinished feel.

brirob51brirob51about 6 years ago

this is a very touching love story and has special meaning to me. My oldest son was in Desert Storm and I was in Viet-Nam , so I know how the Army can get things messed up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Series

Please add a chapter 8.

SAV12SAV12over 4 years ago
AN EXCELLENT STORY

A VCERY GOOD BACK STORY TO THE AMAZING GRACE SAGA. BRAVO CARBINE.

tlevanssrtlevanssrabout 3 years ago

Awesome story to go along with the Grace series. It does feel unfinished though. It needs another chapter. Still loved it though. Thanks.

Aussie1951Aussie19519 months ago
Bloody brilliant BUT

I too thought the story felt incomplete. Still so many unanswered questions. For example, did Jennifer and Brad get married and did she get her wish and have children. Did he stay in the army? Did Mike end up marrying that nymphomaniac? These are just a few I could go on and on.. I suppose the author left it up for us to use our imagination. I still gave this story a ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ rating even though it made me shed more than a few tears…

Sparrow69Sparrow693 months ago

NOTE TO FANS: For those like myself wishing Carbinemaster would continue this story as well as additional new works; it isn’t likely. At the end of his story: “Peace, Love, and Grace” his wife left us a detailed message that Carbinemaster was injured by a drunk driver. This left him nearly blind and with damaged kidneys requiring dialysis. He also lost most of his fingers on his right hand. I wish him and his wife well and thank you for all your beautiful stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous