Hannah's Need

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We broke off the kiss and she sighed and whispered, "I wish I had your juicy tits."

Sam barked out a laugh and said, "Beth, you little minx, I was racking my brain to come up with a nickname for you. From now on you're Juicy. We both can attest to that after that little show you put on for us in the toilet." We all shared a laugh.

Jamie and I left the washroom together. She promised to meet me after class, to return my underwear and to thank me properly. I squeezed her hand as we parted.

I wish I'd remembered to tell Jamie that I needed to care for Hannah after school. I knew that I would only have about five minutes at the end of the day before I had to sprint for the bus. As luck would have it, Sam actually showed up for our afternoon biology class and I begged her to get a message to Jamie for me. Sam was a resourceful girl, and I was definitely starting to get on her good side.

She gave me a mock salute, and said, "Right on it, oh Juicy one."

Sam waved to the teacher as she left the classroom. She returned ten minutes later, handing me an office slip, excusing me from last period fifteen minutes early to get home to Hannah.

"Miss Harris," she informed me, "and her delightful little ass, will meet you fifteen minutes before the end of classes in the ladies'."

The last class was interminable as I daydreamed about the feathery touch of Jamie's soft lips. I left much earlier than my slip allowed for but the anticipation that was eating at me must have lent my face the appearance of worry. The teacher gently touched my shoulder and told me to go take care of my sister. The look of gratitude on my face was genuine and I hurried off to the washroom.

Jamie was already there, also unable to wait for our appointed meeting of the mouths. I placed a hand behind her elegant elfin neck as our lips met with gentle, caressing kisses. When we came up for air, she passed me a note, written in Sam's rough script. It read:

Juicy's gotta fuck off at the bell to play Florence Nightingale to her smoking hot sister. Meet her at 3:00 where your knickers got jacked. P.S. You smell tasty.

We laughed and backed into a stall, closing the door.

"I have to be quick. Can we finger each other while we make out?"

I lowered my jeans before reaching under her skirt. The panties I had lent her were soon around her ankles. Her saliva-moistened finger found my even moister slit. She gave a little jump when my own finger brushed her clit for the first time. Her mouth tasted sweet, like a rare, sun-ripened tropical fruit. Jamie was the best kisser I had even been with, which is just the best cause I'm a very oral girl. I had never fingered a girl before but am the veritable bed-and-bath-queen of touching myself. It didn't take long to know I was hitting her sweet spot, not rushing her pleasure, but not teasing either.

Sometimes a girl wants to give pleasure and sometimes a girl wants to receive it but for those fifteen minutes we found the perfect balance of both. Those kisses would be the benchmark against which all subsequent ones in my life would be compared. Jamie came first, spasming against my slick finger. My own orgasm bucked my pussy until it was too sensitive to stand any more contact. We both sucked the juices from our wet digits before she leaned into me, giving my earlobe a playful lick, whispering in a devilish little voice, "so juicy."

She helped me back into my panties. Before we parted, she squeezed my hands in hers and looked deep into my eyes. As we shared one final deep kiss, I savoured the teasing faint trace of pussy on her tongue.

"Next time I positively need to suck your tits. I've never seen a more perfect pair. I'm not the only girl who changed her schedule to be in your gym class."

"You can soap them up for me, Jamie." I liked the way her name sounded on my lips. "Only if you let me do the same to your beautiful ass."

* * *

Mom was waiting by the front door to go to work when I got back, wanting to have time to sit down to a free bite to eat in one of the casino restaurants before her shift started. Her waitress outfit was designed to elicit tips and she was justifiably proud of her smooth, toned legs and high firm breasts. Her makeup couldn't quite conceal her tired, puffy eyes though. I held her tight, vowing to myself that we would do something fun together soon.

"Sit for a second, Mom."

I took her by the hand and led her to a kitchen chair. I massaged her tight shoulders, working at the knotted muscles, kneading her shoulder blades with my thumbs. Her long dark hair cascaded over my hands as I rubbed her neck.

"Thanks, sweetheart. I really needed that." She kissed me on the cheek and rushed off.

I sat and watched Hannah sleep fitfully, glad that her exhaustion had finally given way to sleep even though it broke my heart to hear her pained moans as she tossed and turned. She awoke several times. Before long, the discomfort of her high temperatures and soaking sweats overcame her modesty and she unclasped her bra, sliding it off and dropping it over the side of the bed. My breath caught in my throat as I looked upon her flawless, succulent breasts. They were not at all like my own, which are large, round and soft, the weight of them flowing and shifting as I twist or bend. My sister's were conical and upturned, surprisingly large on her delicate frame and gently sloping to end in full, fleshy nipples, bold flourishes of strawberry color against her alabaster skin. As she lowered herself back onto her pillow, it was as if gravity had no dominion over her boobs, they seemed so impossibly firm.

I imagine that some sisters see each other's bare tits from time to time. I, for one, couldn't remember the last time I had seen hers.

Hannah thumbed her panties down her past her knee before hooking her toe in the material to remove them completely. I saw that she had a neatly trimmed dark bush. Although I'd spent numerous hours over the past week studying her sexy figure, the thought of peering lecherously into her most private place gave me pause.

I gathered up Hannah's underwear and refilled her water glass. I would need to ensure that she hydrate when she was fully awake; her body needed to replace the fluids she was sweating out so copiously. I had a change of sheets ready. I busied myself with a hundred little tasks, not trusting myself to keep from gawking at my nude sister.

Hannah's fever broke around midnight. I helped her to the bathroom and changed the bedding. After I had helped her into a loose fitting nightshirt, I watched her drink, ensuring that in her thirst she didn't gulp down the water too quickly. I put on an oversized t-shirt and crawled into bed beside her. As we spooned I could feel the smoothness of her arms as she wrapped them around me. I began to stroke her soft skin as we both began to drift off to sleep.

I stirred, slumber slowly receding, and was content to find Hannah still asleep, her deep, even breathing tickling my neck. She was still spooned against me, her arm draped over my side, her hand cupping my right breast. The contact with my boob was near indescribable; the best I can do is to say that it was as if all of my nerve endings were located in that one electric tit. My nipples went instantly hard, aching. I sighed, wiggling closer into my sister. I closed my eyes and was deeply content, wanting the moment to last forever.

"Good morning," she whispered, ten or twenty minutes later. Her hand still cupped my tit.

"Morning," I whispered back, over my shoulder.

She stretched against me, her hand gently squeezing my tit as she did so. She nuzzled into my neck, softly kissing it. I can't say how long we stayed that way; it seemed at the same time to be endless and far too short. Hannah's thumb absently brushed against my nipple. I inhaled sharply.

"I have to pee," she said, releasing my breast. I helped her up, but she was stronger after a solid sleep and made her own way to the bathroom.

"I must smell like a locker room."

Nothing was further from the truth. She'd smelled partly of sun-baked beach flesh and partly of sweaty skin after a long run in hot, humid weather. I don't know why some scents are so powerfully arousing to me, but that was a secret my sister didn't need to know—not if I didn't want to supply her with fodder for endless ribbing.

"Nah," I teased, "more like a Delhi marketplace."

I drew Hannah a hot bath. Before long Mom had returned. I fixed her some eggs and then sent her off to sleep. I was glad that it was the weekend so she could catch up on her sleep while I tended to Hannah. While my sister bathed and my Mom slept, I lay on my bed with my nose buried deep in the panties that Jamie and I had shared. I quickly make myself cum, my mind filled with the recollection of Jamie's soft kisses, her hot ass with its puckered little pink button and, to my shame, my sister's firm, sloping, cone-shaped tits.

12