Hanson House Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,243 Followers

However, this day was for a taste only. He had other things to take care of. With a silent nod, Assad signalled for his friend, Jamal, to take over the cute little mouth. The other man approached with his cock already exposed and erect.

Poor Jas, so inexperienced, really had no idea what was going on. She only knew that she was more sexually excited than she'd ever been. Service to two cocks was twice the delight. These two men wanted to use her and somehow it just felt "right" to little Jas.

The instructors looked on with satisfaction. As usual, they'd chosen well when recruiting the young Filipina. She had presented as "innocent" but the staff had quickly identified her as having the potential to serve sexually and, more, to be turned into a proper slut.

Impressed by Jas' desire for hard cock, Assad used one hand to prise her head from his shaft and turned it towards his friend. Jas was so hungry and so eager to please that she never stopped to think as the second cock was pressed against her cheek. Quickly she turned her head and, wanting only to please Mr Assad, she took the second cock deep into her mouth.

Jamal thrust deep, most of his shaft resting on Jas's tongue. She noticed that he was a little smaller and, oddly, she was disappointed. He still smelled nice. But there was little time to enjoy such things because the friend was bent on using her properly.

This man took her mouth with vigour. If his friend had thoughts of gently testing the new talent, Jamal was sure that he knew how to treat them properly. He freely fucked little Jas' mouth, soon gripping her head to allow himself to thrust deeper. He could see her small brown eyes were wide open, a touch of fear as she was assaulted by a total stranger. Jamal thrust still harder and deeper. For him, this would only end one way.

Jas did her best to pleasure the cock that was pumping into her mouth. She tried to keep her lips snugly around the shaft and to remember to use her tongue. It was all happening too fast, though. In less than a minute she sensed the second stranger was about to climax. She knew he would shoot his cum straight into her mouth.

Jamal grabbed a handful of hair and savagely yanked her head. Jas grunted in surprise and pain. This one enjoyed hurting little girls like her. Suddenly Jamal erupted and Jas was caught out by the sudden rush of hot, tangy fluid. She felt her mouth filling quickly and, on instinct, she gulped down that first gush of semen as fast as it was replaced by another and then another. It wasn't a mistake. There was just so much in her mouth all of a sudden. Jas, so inexperienced, knew of no other way than to swallow each time the stranger spurted cockjuice into her soft mouth.

Jas felt the certain thrill of a submissive receiving a load of cum in her mouth. It was so primal, such a wonderful act of service. She accepted readily that these men were "higher", superior to her. She rejoiced in the feeling of the hard shaft pulsing between her lips and the grunting of the stranger as he pumped into her. He was filling her belly. There could be nothing better for her than to swallow the hot semen of a "real man".

She stayed there on her knees, the stranger's cock stretching her lips, until he decided he'd emptied his balls into the soft young mouth. Assad stepped in close just as Jamal withdrew. Jas was still on her knees, naked and vulnerable. All she could do was to allow these four to use her. She'd never experienced anything like this. Her mind was buzzing and her cunt was leaking.

Mr Assad had been horny enough before he'd seen his friend pump his cock into Jas' mouth. Now he stood before her as he stroked his cock. The young Filipina had made quite a sight as she was face-fucked. Now he would see how pretty that young face looked when it was sprayed with his cum. He wondered if Jas realised, being so inexperienced, but it made no difference to Assad.

Jas was more than happy to watch Mr Assad stroking his cock. She almost imagined he was doing it for her. Like many of the second year women, she was thrilled at open displays of male lust. She looked eagerly at Assad's cock, noting again the meaty thickness and the pleasant smell of him. Novice that she was, Jas was caught out by his sudden eruption.

A thick jet of cum flew out of Assad's cock and splashed across Jas' face. She was surprised more than shocked and she knew, though it was wrong, that she'd flinched. Assad didn't mind at all. He was cumming now, in full flight, hosing his semen across her forehead, her eyes, her cheeks. Assad knew he had a copious load and he delighted in painting the faces of willing women.

Jas was amazed and delighted at this new cock spewing semen on her. This was another first for her - a man cumming long and hard on her face. The force of his ejaculation impressed her greatly. She stayed rooted to the floor as this powerful man showed his superiority over her. Truly it felt like a reward. She opened her mouth in a silent grin and felt some of his cum splash on her tongue. It was a wondrous experience for the young novice. Jas was being properly used and degraded. She was overjoyed that Mr Assad was her first.

By the time he was done, Jas was a mess. Thick white ropes of cum stuck to her face. One eye was stuck shut. Her cheeks were sticky. She could feel that precious stuff dripping from her chin. If that was what a facial involved, then Jas was all for them. It was degrading, it was a revelation. The young novice felt her pride welling up as she experienced such a perfect way to serve a man "higher" than her.

Assad had done with her, at least for now. He wiped his fingers clean across Jas' tits and casually returned his cock to his trousers. Rose, too, noted that it was an admirable size. They left her, kneeling and cum-covered, as they concluded their business. Rose had more to do and to show Mr Assad around the college. There was discussion about appointments and about the Board. He wanted to see some of their training rooms and there was paperwork to be initiated.

"Again," Assad commanded Jas, pointing at his shoes. With only one eye open, Jas saw him point and understood the order. She shuffled towards the stranger once more and bent forward to kiss those expensive leather shoes. As she repeated her act on his other shoe, a string of semen fell from her chin and landed on the toe. Eager to please, Jas licked it up and swallowed, making Assad's shoes as clean as when he'd entered.

Assad noticed that extra act of submission. Yes, he was very impressed by the young, brown-skinned student. In particular, he'd noted the way her small hands looked so pretty as they wrapped around his cock. Assad had assumed he'd select a white woman for his sex slave but now he was not so sure.

Rose and the two strangers left without another word to Jas. He had a smile on his face but Jas, half-blinded, never saw it. If she had, her heart would have risen. She really liked this stranger, this new Dominant. Jas had barely been introduced to him and yet Mr Assad had already taken some extreme liberties with her. She was shocked, in a way, and yet she felt a thrill like no other.

For now, she was left in the presence of Master Stephen. He still had some duties to attend to. Stephen was seated on one of those infamous comfy chairs the staff enjoyed so much.

"Get over here," he ordered her curtly. Jas rose and took the few paces needed to be standing right in front of the instructor. She knew well his reputation for harsh treatment.

Stephen gave a signal. Jas understood. After her "special classes" in spanking, Jas was properly schooled in presenting herself for physical discipline.

Nervously, she moved to lie herself across Master Stephen's lap. She'd not yet been beaten by Master Stephen and her heart was racing in anticipation of the ordeal. She moved her tiny body into position, where he could grope the young butt cheeks and give himself room for a full swing of his arm.

For Jas this was the first time she'd been used by the staff outside of her "classes". She was acutely aware that Mr Assad's cum was dripping from her face and falling on to the floor.

"I can see that you liked Mr Al-Assad," Stephen said to her firmly. "I think he liked you too." Jas fervently hoped it was true.

Stephen gave a firm slap on one butt cheek. Jas had to contain her yelp of pain. She was tiny, whereas Stephen preferred the more generous arses. They gave a better target. His hand almost covered one cheek of this small student.

He slapped the other cheek and was pleased to see Jas' head jerk in response. She uttered no sound but Stephen knew well enough how to administer pain to an innocent second year student. Already her cheeks were burning and he was about to give her yet more.

"Its important that you remember your proper place," Stephen was saying as he delivered the sixth blow to her little bottom. "Especially after your little treat from Mr Assad."

The instructor continued his spanking, working the helpless young novice much harder than Assad had done. It was an important lesson in discipline. Jas was confused because this felt like a punishment after her sterling efforts for Mr Assad. Naturally that was the point - a slave should expect nothing and everything. Jas had been told that, of course, but for the first time she was really experiencing what it was like to be at the mercy of a "superior" man.

Jas tried to nod her understanding. Pain was something she still had to learn about and she was relieved that the instructor was using only his hand. Her arse was burning and she wanted to cry out. She did not, however - Jas knew better. She was certain that more savage implements were stored in the cupboard in the corner.

Besides, by the tenth blow Master Stephen was using one finger of his other hand to tease her damp little slit. The twin sensations were so confusing. The beating stung so badly and yet Jas very much wanted the instructor to keep going. She knew that the fingering of her cunt was somehow linked to the beating of her cheeks. Mr Assad had left her feeling insanely horny. It was terrible but she didn't want Master Stephen to stop her punishment.

Stephen measured the spanking carefully but Jas soon lost count of the blows to her backside. The fire was intense and yet her cunt had rarely felt so good. It was maddening that Master Stephen knew just how to touch her, making sure she could not climax from his fingering but ensuring her consent for still more spanking.

Not that consent was required. Jas had, of course, surrendered such notions the day she had entered Hanson House. If the instructors chose to use their students, to abuse them if they wished, then there was no recourse for the young women. The spanking was for her own good.

Stephen slapped her harder, keen to drive home the lesson that a young novice should not get a swelled head. He counted a good twenty five slaps of the young bottom before Mistress Rose returned to the office. Jas looked up as the Principal entered, ashamed and yet hoping for mercy. Rose grinned, at Stephen, as she returned to her seat behind the desk. Only then, after four more harsh spanks, did Stephen yank Jas up by her hair and order her to her knees in front of the principal.

Jas felt her entire body singing with so many new sensations. Her poor backside surely was bruised and she could still feel Mr Assad's finger probing her passage. The semen on her face was drying nicely now and tightening against the skin. She felt debased and sullied after everything they'd done to her. Jas knelt before her instructors, quiet and humbled. Yet, for all that, Jas could not stop smiling.

"As I was saying," Mistress Rose said with her own sly grin, "Mr Assad is looking for someone special. Hanson House prides itself on being able to satisfy that kind of request. Mr Assad expressed an interest in our third year novices. However," and she smiled a little wider now, "I had a hunch about you little Jas."

Rose expanded on the details. It seemed that Mr Assad did, indeed, come from a wealthy family. They owned significant business interests both domestically and overseas - Lebanon chiefly. In the main it was property and construction. Mr Assad, a good son, was soon to be wed - to a woman chosen by arrangement between both families. He'd given to understand that the family expected a second wife to follow in a few years.

"I imagine that such women make ideal spouses," Rose went on. "On the other hand, Mr Assad does have some special requirements and I am sure his wives will not be prepared or trained to serve Mr Assad in that way. Not like our Hanson House graduates." She exchanged a dirty grin with Master Stephen.

Having some experience already as a Dominant, Mr Al-Assad had used his business contacts to explore ways of finding illicit, kinky satisfaction. Eventually he had been introduced to some of the clientele of Hanson House. Using that network he'd made contact with the Board with an unusual proposal. He had wanted to obtain a submissive, naturally. What was more, as a new supporter of the college, Mr Al-Assad was prepared to pay handsomely to have his wish fulfilled.

Rose explained that the Board wanted to impose some conditions on the grant of Assad's request. "It will be a very complicated arrangement," Rose was saying. "Much more the case than when we place graduates with our usual network.

If Assad was given a Hanson House student, it was likely that she would be living on the other side of the country. At times, even overseas. "So if this deal goes ahead, she will be guaranteed regular visits to see her family." And her studies were to be continued until she graduated from university.

There was one other important aspect to any deal. It seemed that Mr Assad was asking for a novice - a student who had not yet graduated, someone he could teach in his own way. For this reason he was offering quite a bit more money than the Board would have expected.

"Mr Assad has demonstrated that he is an accomplished and effective Master. However, the Board needs to be assured that high standards of training will be continued for its students." Accordingly, the young woman chosen by Mr Assad would need to return to the college on a regular basis for further training in the standard curriculum. Assad had agreed readily, seeing that this would be to his advantage as well.

Rose paused for a moment, as if unsure of what to say next.

"There are clear benefits to us, of course. The Board has concluded that Mr Al-Assad can be of great assistance in the future. After all, Hanson House requires both new recruits and also considerable financial input each year."

Jas understood what Rose meant and she was a little shocked to hear it. Hanson House was supported by a network of wealthy and powerful people. They ensured that the college always had the resources to properly train its pupils. What Rose was describing, however, seemed to go much further.

To Jas, it sounded as if what was afoot was a fundraising activity. One of the young women students, perhaps herself, was on the verge of being sold to a stranger. Instead of a network of Dominants and submissives, the Board was considering selling a student to a private individual. Jas understood now the purpose of Mr Assad's commands to her. He'd been inspecting the goods that were for sale.

In fact, to Jas it sounded very exciting, especially now that she had met Mr Assad. On graduation she'd have no say about her assignment. So there was no reason to object to being sold as a sex slave. If it would assist Hanson House then so much the better. First, she had to be chosen. She hoped she'd be chosen. To be sold for money as a true slave to the exotic Mr Al-Assad would be the greatest honour.

"Whoever is selected, Mr Assad wants to take possession of her very soon. The Board will have the final decision, of course. So you will not breath a word of this to anyone. Do you understand me?" Jas nodded solemnly under the fierce stare of the older woman, as Mistress Rose collected some papers from her desk. The instructor nodded to Stephen as she made to leave. Rose had already decided to allow Master Stephen to give a little extra test to the young novice.

The office door had barely closed before Master Stephen had his cock out, pressing it into the face of the young Filipina. She was surprised by that, having assumed that only Mr Assad would be touching her that day. But her instincts were strong and Jas reached out with a small hand to take hold of the Master's cock. He chuckled softly. "Yeah that's it." he said softly "If two guests can use your mouth then you can do me the courtesy."

Jas didn't demur, not a bit. Most of the young women felt a measure of awe towards Master Stephen. He was one of the most senior members of staff at Hanson House. What was more, he had surely earned his reputation for sadism. Jas, still on a high after the delights of her first true submission, was ready to continue serving. She'd been used sexually for the first time and had been thrilled by it. The eager pupil was ready for more.

Master Stephen allowed Jas to do her own thing, not feeling the need to choke her. Jas tried to swallow as much of him as she could but, she quickly discovered, he was even bigger than Mr Assad. The rumours were true! His truly was an impressive cock, especially as it swelled in her mouth. It seemed a monster to young Jas as she put her lessons into practice, licking along the shaft to make it slick.

Stephen didn't care about moaning as Jas again slipped her mouth over the end of his weapon. Generally the second years had a lot to learn about the art of cock-sucking, but that never diminished the pleasure of using their mouths. Jasminda had received good reports from her "special classes" and he could see why. It was a delight to see her lips straining to fit around his shaft as a load of semen dried on her face.

Stephen had considered taking her arsehole. But Rose had had the same hunch as he - Assad would be paying a lot of money for his new slave and no doubt would want first turn at both her holes. No matter - another facial for the little novice would be almost as much fun for him.

Jas was determined not to disappoint Master Stephen. She slurped along his shaft and did her best to swirl her tongue around the large head of his cock. His size was a challenge for her but Jas focused on her task. Later she'd remind herself of how sensational it had been to be chosen to suck the cock of the redoubtable Master Stephen.

Even when he began to thrust into her, slightly choking his student, Jas continued to focus on her task. She was ready for Master Stephen's load. She wanted him to shoot into her mouth though she was concerned about the volume of his cum. Taking the other man's cum down her throat had been an incredible buzz. Semen came from a man's cock after all. It was the stuff of life, literally. For Stephen she was so keen to be the best little slut she could be.

Yet, he had other ideas. Judging from her reports, this eager little bitch could be turned into something very special. She was without pretension and her greatest desire seemed to be to give everything she could as a submissive. As an instructor, it was his job to take Jasminda as far as she could manage.

Just as Jamal had done, he grabbed her hair and pulled her head back. It was a lesson for the young Jasminda - such men, "higher" men, would fuck her holes whatever way they wished. Forcing her head back and her mouth open, he withdrew his cock from her. "Use your hands. Rub it for me."

Straight away Jas could see what was to happen. She wasn't disappointed at all. She'd loved the facial from Assad's friend. It was exciting to know Master Stephen wanted to do the same to her. Her roommates wanted to fuck and to receive cum. She was about to have that very experience. And from such an enormous meat as well.

mjar65
mjar65
1,243 Followers