Hanson House Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With both her small hands wrapped around the huge shaft, Jas stroked along the length. Luckily her mouth had made him nice and wet so there was little friction. Jas was amazed, as she always was, to watch the way his skin moved as her hands worked along his length.

Stephen dragged her closer, so the head of his cock was right next to her face. "I want you to get the whole thing."

Jas grinned, almost beside herself with excitement. Here she was, on her knees before Master Stephen, practically worshipping his wondrous organ. She started to move her hands faster, eager and wanting to show the instructor how good she could be. Surely it was only moments before he erupted all over her pretty face. Her second facial for the day and this time she would wear the semen of the imposing Master Stephen.

The instructor obliged his tiny pupil and released the first spurt of his cum. It flew high and landed in a thick white line right in the middle of her head. Jas moaned, a sound of pleasure, and she grinned even wider as the next shot splashed across her cheek. She kept wanking the thick, powerful shaft which affected her aim and yet, holding him so close, she caught every shot from his large cock on her cheeks and in her mouth. It was so exciting and so fulfilling to be a cum target for the instructor.

For the second time in an hour the young novice had her face coated thickly with semen. There were large blobs in her hair and sticking to her skin. Jas swallowed what had landed on her tongue as she felt some of Stephen's load start to drip from her chin. She knew she was smiling widely but she couldn't stop. She felt awe at the prowess of the instructor, as a man and as a Dominant. Jas knew she'd happily take facials for as long as she could for a man like that.

"Lick it clean," said Stephen to her softly.

"Thank you Master," was the response from Jas. She really meant it, too. Every student imagined that she might one day be lucky enough to be given Master Stephen's cum as a mark of her achievements. She stuck her tongue out and licked at the end of his cock before sucking the head gently, as she'd been taught, to draw out the remnants of his climax.

Then, with another big smile, she looked at Master Stephen as she licked the rest of his cum from her fingers and hands. What a day this had been!

Finally, Master Stephen ordered Jasminda to dress herself and return to her room. She'd need to shower before her afternoon lecture.

Jas walked back through the corridors feeling like she was floating. Her face covered with two loads of cum, Jas got plenty of stares from the other young women. She could hear them muttering to one another, wondering exactly what had been done to the little Filipina. Jas acknowledged none of it - she was content just to let her classmates admire her cum-covered beauty.

Jas couldn't help but notice that following weekend how much attention she got from the staff and the attendants. Having sucked-off three men on Friday it seemed every other male employed at Hanson House wanted to use her mouth. Jas wondered if, after servicing Mr Assad and his friend, news of her oral prowess had spread. She wasn't at all unhappy about that. Jas knew she loved cocks and she loved having them in her mouth, spurting their hot sticky loads for her.

That Friday night, before she could go out with her friends, Jas was called on by three of the staff. Each of them ordered her to suck their hard, swollen cocks and Jas had dutifully done so. She had left for the night's fun with her mouth sore and her belly full of three loads of semen.

News had gotten around, in fact, and it seemed likely that Jasminda would soon be leaving Hanson House. As a result all the male instructors and attendants were eager to take what was theirs - the right to sample the treats of the young novice.

On the next morning, right after sport, two attendants took Jas aside. She was stripped naked forced onto hands and knees, one fucking her mouth as the other lapped at her tight brown arsehole. Jas was almost overcome to be the object of so much lust and so much pleasure. They must have read her file to know these were two of her most favourite sexual acts. The first dumped a huge load of cum into her mouth and poor Jas struggled so swallow it all. Then the second took his place and stroked his cock furiously until he sprayed his load across her pretty young face.

Others came for her that afternoon and Jas soon found how tiring it could be to service so many men. Yet she never resisted, feeling herself special and lucky to suddenly be so in demand. Sunday was spent in an office of one of the instructors, naked and waiting for one visitor after another. It was the first time Jas had been treated like a sex object, like a possession, but she accepted it has part of her training. Besides, what submissive woman could resist such a procession of proud, erect cocks all begging to be licked and sucked and stroked?

That day Jas reckoned she serviced around twenty men, either swallowing or receiving their cum on her face. Even Master Stephen came past for another turn. This time Jas was permitted to swallow the semen of the awesome older man.

Of course, her treatment was intended by the staff of Hanson House as "fast track" training. Jas needed to be prepared, to be ready for anything.

One week later, Jas would leave Hanson House to become the personal possession of Mr Al-Assad.