Hanson House Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The third man started to hump her harder, making her tits shake, as another man forced himself into her mouth. Several more were waiting their turn. One had his shaft nicely lubed from Jelena's cunt. These men didn't care how sore Grace would be the next day.

In the main room, the sights on the large screen had aroused the rest of the partygoers to a fresh round of fucking. Amy had just drawn the door prize - a married woman had won the right to be fucked by Lord Carver and his enormous weapon. She was a smallish woman with mousey brown curly hair. Of course the draw had been rigged - the Carvers rarely left such matters to chance. Lord Carver had eyed-off this particular guest at a previous party. She would be a perfect size for his ten-inch-plus monster.

He was already headed to the main bedroom, the one he shared with his own wife, as Amy gathered up the "lucky" partygoer. This was one of the women intimidated by Lord Carver's size. She'd already thought to herself how lucky she was to have a man more "average". Yet, she could not say no - not when she'd been "chosen". Her only comfort was standing right next to her.

"Can my husband be there?" she asked. With a smile Amy agreed that was a good idea. Lord Carver did not object to an audience when he was violating another man's wife. "Don't worry," she said to the nervous woman. "We'll both be there holding your hand."

In the dungeon, Lisbeth already wore three angry red stripes on her butt cheeks. Lady Carver had foregone the usual warm-up. Instead she'd lashed the willing novice with her favourite riding crop. Mistress Rose had written a glowing report on this one and the Lady was looking forward to testing the pupil herself. She slipped two fingers into Lis' cunt and smiled wide. Oh yes, this one was wet - clearly aroused. The question was whether it was watching or receiving that pleased the young Dane so much.

Lady Carver delivered another three fierce blows to the flanks of the young woman. Lis was forced to swallow her cries. There were murmurs of approval from the audience - some were pleased by the cruelty and others were impressed by Lis' performance.

"Rose was quite right about you," said Lady Carver as she ran a wet finger down Lis' spine. "I hope you can really take a beating for me." Lis wanted to respond but she was too overcome. Her flesh hurt and she was a little unnerved at being flogged like that.

The Lady Carver knew exactly how to use a crop for maximum effect. Lis was grateful for the tight binds on her wrists and ankles. Each savage blow threatened to lift her right off the padded horse. The sound was beautiful and the searing pain precious. Each strike of the crop was a reward. Lis didn't want to move¬ and she didn't want the beating to stop. Lis had dreamed of this - being beaten for someone else's sexual pleasure. Yes it excited her as well but she'd seen her mother whipped during sex and she was desperate that this should be her fate also.

Another volley of blows was unleashed, working left and right and bruising her arse cheeks stretched tight over the horse. Several of them landed across the base of the plug buried in her arse and Lis felt the power of the flogging inside her body as well. Lady Carver paused briefly and someone else shoved two fingers into the dripping cunt. Lis could only hope they'd stay there long enough to allow her the ultimate relief. Behind her, the Lady was surveying her work with satisfaction. This young bitch had some talent, it was clear. Already those pale arse cheeks were coloured red, bright stripes running in all directions. It looked like she'd bruise nicely as well.

Lady Carver let swing some more, each harsh crack of the crop forcing Lis to strain against her bonds. Her face was twisted into a grimace and each blow of the crop drove a grunt of anguish from her throat. There was no question she was sexually aroused from the beating. It hurt so much and still Lisbeth hoped for more.

Across the room Kate was being taken down from the wooden frame. She was exhausted and her face stained with tears. The white slave still did not really understand why she endured such agony for her black mistress. For now she was simply relieved the beating was over for another night. Three fit looking men had hold of her and were leading her away. They'd use Amy's room upstairs and the men would show as little mercy as Kate had received during her terrible beating. They would fuck her aching body, using her in turn until each of them was sated and they'd shot their loads into her.

Grace was going through her own ordeal. Cock number four had been inserted into her backdoor and this one felt bigger and harder. Four dominant and powerful men had fucked her now - what a treat that was! She was thrilled at having their thick, hard rods invade her orifice, filling her with meat and male passion.

Sexual service was her most fervent dream but this man demanded a lot. He was used to taking liberties with submissive women and he was pounding hard and deep into her once virginal anus. The burning had subsided briefly but the constant abuse was more than Grace was used to.

Downstairs the party was back into full swing. A few guests kept their eye on the big screen, wondering if they might move upstairs for a turn in that young butt. David had had his attention taken by some renewed fucking in the corner. An older woman with huge tits was draped over one of the comfy lounges. A tall black man was slowly fucking her from behind, letting her feel every inch of his rock-hard cock. When he saw David, the black guy grabbed a handful of her hair and yanked her head back. Her mouth fell open in the most inviting way.

"Don't wait my man," said the black guy to David. He pulled his cock out once more, still hard, and slipped it past the lips of the older woman. She seemed hardly to notice, apparently enraptured by the skill of the black man in her cunt. David started to thrust his hips - he'd held off cumming until now but had decided that, since she was being offered to him, he'd pour his load down the throat of the older, buxom slut.

On the giant bed Grace was losing count of which number cock was being inserted into her arsehole. Thrust after thrust had shoved their hard meat deep into her bowels and all she could do was take it. There was extra wetness on her thighs now and Grace rightly guessed one of the men had shot his load into her bowels. It was a degrading, filthy thought and the extra lubrication hardly seemed to help her poor young rectum. Despite all her training, she'd never taken abuse in her rear-end for so long or so hard. But others were waiting their turn and Grace just had to accept that she had no say in who fucked her bottom.

In the dungeon, Lady Carver gave four more fearsome blows to Lisbeth's arse with her long, heavy riding crop. The novice cried out her pain at each blow. Someone reached between her legs and felt the hardened clitoris, rubbed it gently as if to torment her. Lis didn't care about cumming or about pain. She only wanted to give herself to the wonderful Lady Carver. Her arse seared with pain as the Lady administered another round of lashes. She cried out loudly and stretched against her tight binds. She knew she was pleasing Lady Carver with her stamina and now the fingers stroking in her cunt seemed more like a reward for an eager pupil.

The other newbie, Jelena, had finally taken enough cock for the time being. Watching closely over her patient, Doctor Robyn recognised the signs and stepped in before another man could thrust his shaft into the pretty patient. She stroked Jelena's hair as the newly-crowned slut panted and relaxed in the glow of so much sexual exertion. The therapy had progressed just as well as Robyn had expected. There'd be a de-brief in her office the next week - for now the doctor was satisfied to let Jelena feel the throbbing in her well-used cunt.

That left two more men with their cocks to be taken care of. The perky redhead, no longer concerned for Grace, motioned them over as she got on the floor in a corner of the bedroom. She had done her duty by her hosts and now was focused on having some of her own filthy sex-play. On all fours, she offered herself for a spit-roast. The guys needed no further invitation, preparing to fill the horny wife with their rock-hard cocks.

For Grace, however, the ordeal was not over. The line of men behind her had not been exhausted and her poor little anus was still required. The student could hardly believe how many men wanted her, how many glorious cocks she was being permitted to serve. Her chute felt like it was on fire and her body ached. She knew about safewords - but Mistress Rose had instructed her to serve fully, so that offered no way out. Grace loved cocks and she would take them all deep into her arse. The fear they might damage her was pushed away for later.

In the dungeon downstairs, Lisbeth had just finished cumming from the fingering of her cunt. The last half-dozen lashes of the riding crop had helped propel her over the edge. She had never quite cum like that. Her arse cheeks were covered in red welts and she would bruise nicely the next day. Her face was a mask of pain. Yet she could not have been happier. How was it, she wondered, that the Lady Carver knew she could be pushed so far?

"Lets play a little more shall we?" the older woman whispered to her. "Rose told me you are exceptional. I am sure an 'honour' student like you can give me a little more." Lis didn't see the Lady reach for a long, thin cane and that was for the best. But the pupil was beyond being frightened. She had never felt so incredibly alive and so aroused. If only someone would touch her cunt some more she knew she'd cum again for the audience.

Lady Carver swung with cane with a wide arc of her arm. The length of the wooden weapon lashed straight across the abused butt cheeks of that night's party-helper. Lis screamed out as the evil cane cut into her flesh. "Please, please..." she muttered, not knowing why.

"I don't care if you want more or you want less," said the Lady. "You'll take what I give you just like Rose told you." The host swung again, another scream and another bright red welt appearing on Lisbeth's white arse. The student felt like the cane was going to split her skin. That was not why she'd cried out - Lis had long wanted to feel pain like this, stripped naked and abused for the sexual pleasure of others. Still, the savage beating did make her a little afraid. What if it was too much for her to endure? What if she failed Lady Carver?

There was another slash of the cane. Lady Carver was taking her time, admiring her work and the stamina of the young novice. She was smiling, no more so than when another of the guests slipped two fingers back into Lisbeth's melting cunt. More fingering would distract the novice and allow the Lady to administer a full measure.

"She really it June," reported the owner of the fingers to the Lady. The student's cunt was gushing - a combination of depraved submission and the effect of the heavy punishment.

Two more slashes followed. Lis could not believe how cruel Lady Carver could be. The host was determined to push the novice to her limits. How had her mother endured such beatings? Lis was desperate for another orgasm and eager to take still more from the Lady. After, all she'd been allowed to cum once already so long as she was taking the cane across her arse.

The two fingers in her cunt thrust hard and deep just as the Lady delivered three quick, savage blows to Lis' poor white thighs. The pain was fearful but the orgasm was pure ecstasy and Lis screamed all the harder.

"I'd stick my cock in that mouth," said a man nearby, "but I'm afraid she doesn't have good control of her jaw."

"She's still wearing someone's load," said another. Lisbeth's tears had not totally washed away the facial she'd received from the thin man. Of course she wore the crusty film proudly, as any Hanson House student would. But those comments had given Lady Carver another idea. She signalled to two of her female friends in the dungeon. With a wicked grin, one of them began to release the sobbing, aching student from the horse.

Upstairs, Amy had finally stepped in to rescue young Grace. Other men waited their turn but Amy, well-trained herself, knew when to call a halt. Grace had taken at least ten men in her once virgin arsehole. The face of the newbie wore the shocked looked so common to the "party helpers". There could be a fine line between service and rape - Grace had long ago given consent, as they all did when entering Hanson House, but the reality could still be tough for even the most willing student. It would not do to send the novice back to Hanson House with real damage done to her. Amy knew that Grace's tunnel would be burning because she'd had a similar experience herself. Not that Grace had complained. They'd hurt her, as she'd feared, and yet she took great satisfaction from having done her duty.

Just as important, more than one man had shot his load into that tender hole. It was leaking now and Grace stunk of her own filth mixed with cum. The Carvers' were accustomed to cleanliness so the oozing mess from Grace's bottom was enough for Amy to show Grace some mercy.

Gingerly, she lifted Grace to her feet and guided her down the hall to her own bedroom. She would give the novice a chance to rest and to shower before the car came to take her back to the campus. It was likely Grace would find it difficult to sit for the next couple of days. Amy knew what to do about that - an ice dildo was in the freezer downstairs. Grace was raw and aching in her butthole. She would hate the new intrusion into her sphincters but Amy understood the relief her new friend would feel the next day if her tortured passage was cooled and moistened.

Throughout the house now, most of the sex play was coming to an end. Upstairs, the woman with the mousey brown hair had finished being screwed by Lord Carver. At first she'd been amazed at the close-up look she got of his huge cock. Licking and sucking him had made her hot and the urging of her husband convinced her to try him in her cunt. Then, when Lord Carver had started to fuck her, she'd realised her prize was not so easy to collect.

"Oh my god, oh my god", was all she could say as her cunt was stretched beyond belief. Her host could not fit even half of his cock inside her, though Amy and her husband kept their promise and held her hands as she moaned and groaned through the assault from the horse cock.

After a long time of fucking the smaller woman, Lord Carver had decided to flip her over into doggy position, He wanted to get more grip, holding firmly at her hips to be able to force more of his length into that tiny cunt. The little wife looked at the husband, her body filled as never before, and had time only to gasp "oh honey, I'm glad you're not this big".

Finally Lord Carver decided he'd given enough punishment to this willing victim. He withdrew from her cunt and the little mousey woman moaned with relief, wondering if her cunt would return to its normal size so she'd feel her husband in there. Only one more thing was required of the prize-winner - for that was what she was. Amy knew what was coming and pushed her onto her knees by the bed. There, smiling broadly as any contest winner should, the little wife knelt in honour of Lord Carver's cock as he stroked his length, spewing a full load of ball juice over her pretty face and even her curly hair. The husband applauded then ¬- a Lord Carver facial for his wife seemed like the ultimate door prize.

Back downstairs, Lisbeth had been released but Lady Carver was not done with her. Roughly, Lis was dragged by the Lady outside by the pool. It was fenced and the night was too chilly for swimming. In her new position, most of the guests in the main room could see her as the Lady ordered that her cuffs be tied to the fence. It left Lis face-up and her body aching from the welts and bruises she'd suffered in her beating.

"Lets wash her off now," said Lady Carver with an evil tone in her voice. The Lady never wore underwear to her parties. She hiked her skirt up and positioned herself over Lis, one leg either side. Lis, still panting from her orgasms, could almost guess what was to be done to her but she didn't dare assume. The Lady Carver was holding her cunt open, aiming right at Lis' face now and the novice could do nothing but wait. It took only a few seconds.

The strong, hot flow of piss flew out of Lady Carver's cunt and splashed over Lis, her body and her face. There were screams of delight from the others as the Lady's piss splashed onto Lis's face and her tits and made her hair wet. The smelly stream was aimed at her face mostly and it did, indeed, have the effect of washing away the remainder of the crusted semen that had dried on Lis' face and hair. Not that Lady Carver was too interested - for her the idea was to degrade the young novice by leaving her in a pool of urine, which she managed to do. The Lady chuckled aloud as she allowed the last of the contents of her bladder to empty all over the novice. She was game, this one, and Lady Carver always enjoyed abusing a young, willing submissive. She was barely done pissing over Lisbeth when two other women begged for a chance to do the same.

It was humiliating and degrading for Lis, who'd not yet had her special "piss play" classes. Though she was not bothered one little bit - Hanson House had made sure the young Dane was ready and willing to serve in any way required. As the second woman unleashed her piss stream over Lis, the novice smiled up at Lady Carver, catching her eye and seeing the same excitement and satisfaction that she was feeling herself.

The heat of their golden streams was noticeable in the cool air of the evening. It felt good for Lis, soothing and warming. The third woman took longer, perhaps struck by stage fright. But she, too, held her flaps wide open as she let her hot piss gush out over the prone novice. The third woman shrieked her amazement as she pissed on another person for the first time. How wonderful it was to have these "Hanson helpers" at the Carvers' parties. Then they left Lis there, soaked and stinking, wrists tied to the pool fence, as they returned inside to boast about their filthy play.

While Lis lay out there, beginning to shiver, the party slowly began to wind up. The night of debauched sex had been as wild as ever but eventually had to come to an end. Some of the guests were leaving already, well satisfied and properly fucked. Others chose to shower before heading into the night. Two men opted to use the small shack next to the pool. That meant they had to walk past Lis and both of them stopped to pull out their cocks. Lis thought both cocks looked rather nice. She thought that even as they each took the opportunity to relieve themselves on her. To her surprise, even after the thrill of the sex play had receded, Lisbeth enjoyed the golden warmth of their piss. Being pissed on by two men was, for Lis, almost as big a highlight as the beating she'd received.

Soon after Amy arrived to untie Lis and take her upstairs to her bedroom. She was relieved to be re-united with Grace, although her friend still looked a little shocked at the events of the evening. The arse-fucking had been more intense and brutal than the beating it seemed.

Amy allowed the two pupils to shower and gave them robes to wear home. A car from Hanson House would arrive a little later to return them both to the campus. There was no question of them wearing home the items they'd worn to the party. Their stockings and suspenders were ruined - torn and covered in semen and piss.

The Carvers seemed to have disappeared which was disappointing for the "Hanson helpers". They'd both given their absolute best to their hosts and the other partygoers. Amy knew better - seeing off the "helpers" was part of her role. The Carvers would be in their own bedroom relieving some of their fun from the evening's play.