All Comments on 'Haplessly Never Laughter'

by Rob_mDear

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Lady_BlackhawkLady_Blackhawkover 14 years ago
Loved it!

I really enjoyed reading this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Well, this is reality

Absolutely loved this, especially because I was laughing a hell of a lot. You definitely need to write more like this!

badkitty86badkitty86almost 14 years ago

i really enjoyed it, i decided on a three because i was hoping it would go further, well done!

WickedWendyDruWickedWendyDruover 13 years ago
Oh my Aching Guts

Rob My Love - while your HDD was obviously in need of attention even here (I can see you needed me, such a shame I wasn't around for this, I would've had such fun with it) I loved every single word. Anyone who reads this and doesn't laugh their ass right off is just not bright enough to even sit naked in our chat room... <Smile> You're an absolute gem, my darling. And you should always write more. More, give me more, dammit!

stardust21stardust21over 11 years ago
This was really good!

Hi, I just want to tell you how surprised I was to find such talent and great writing on literotica.com! I thought that all I would find here was mediocre smut (which I did, admittedly enjoy). I love your stories on Literotica and I want to thank you for existing here.

(:

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hilarious and brilliant, but I’m a bit confused?

The story itself was excellently written! From the diction to the character portrayal, not to mention all the funny moments which made me laugh out loud, it really was an unexpected gem! I’m a bit confused about the ending, though. Can anyone explain it to me please?

Rob_mDearRob_mDearabout 4 years agoAuthor
Confused

Anonymous, if you contact me through my profile, I'll happily answer any questions you have.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous