All Comments on 'Happiest Days'

by LimeyLady

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
jenorma2012jenorma2012over 6 years ago
ok

now this is more like your style of writing, Hev has really turned into a cougar on the prowl so much for being faithful, can't wait to see where this goes

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyover 6 years agoAuthor
Feedback for Jenorma

I thought I'd better get back in the groove after the devil-worshipping stuff. I'm glad it seems to have worked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So glad you're back...

And fit as a butcher's dog. I didn't care for the Devil story... not at all.

I love you!

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyover 6 years agoAuthor
Feedback for Anonymous

Thank you for your support.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This explains a lot...

So Hev had being unfaithful since the begining... No wonder Mare let her have her fun. She was an unstoppable force of nature when sex was involved. Either way I am a bit confused: Who was Hev's first time? Mare or Jacqui? or I am reading it all wrong and it wasn't either of them?

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyover 6 years agoAuthor
Feedback for anonmous

Sorry for the confusion about who was first. I extracted this short story from a full-length novel of mine published a few years ago. The novel was set in the UK where, at the time, the "Age of Consent" was 16 for boy/girl pairings, 21 for male homosexuals and there was no limit at all for lesbians (lucky them!). Re-writing it for Literotica I had to make everyone actually doing anything over 18 and pretend "real life" hadn't happened. Re-reading, I agree it now seems a little vague in places.

For the (real life) record, Hev had been fooling around with Mare for ages and ages without "going all the way". Then she went further with Jacqui before finally going the whole nine yards with Mare. So Mare was first, but only just.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous