All Comments on 'Happily Isn't Always Faithfully'

by Askawakky

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
fregenfregenover 17 years ago
Truly Amoral

Jim has to be one of the best characterizations of an amoral person that I have ever come across.

Not immoral or evil, just amoral. Totally without morals. His lack of compunction or guilt is remarkable. The only point in the whole story where he showed any remote reaction to what he was doing on a moral/immoral basis is when he got harder feeling her wedding band catch on his pants.

Jim is truly the person where it is “all about me.” He wants to get laid. Scruples and guilt mean absolutely nothing to him in that context. Betraying a “sweetheart” of a guy to screw his wife is not okay or not okay. It just what he does.

And isn’t Dolores a piece of work? Is this the first time Dolores has cheated? Doubtful. She is too comfortable with it. Even with Al in the house she kisses Jim and then ensures the lipstick is wiped off. When she cheats she does it on her and Al’s marital bed. But I am sure that Dolores will continue to think of herself as a “good” wife. Since Al doesn’t know: ‘No harm, no foul.’

All too frequently nice guys do finish last. The really sad part is that Al is probably better off with his cheating spouse. If she continues to get the sex that she wants from Jim she is a lot less likely to look elsewhere. Jim will never want to take her away from Al where someone else might. Is there any doubt that Al would probably go to pieces if she left him? If he finds out he will forgive her. That’s what kind, gentle, loyal, funny, smart and considerate guys do. Sigh.

.

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeover 17 years ago
Very Well Done

Another married whore. Hot Hot storyline.

Old Al the schmuck never saw what was coming.

Some fucker like this Jim character in the story is always lurking around trying to get into another man's nest.

It would not be a one off in this case either. They'd be fucking everytime they got together. Some kid like Jim would do her in the house with Al there. It would be more exciting to him to fuck Delored while Al was home.

This type of story makes one hope that Al is fucking the shit out of some little teeny bopper on the road.

It also gives one in to hoping that old Jim gets hold of some old gal someday that gives him a dose of the clap to spread around to all of his married whores.

Then again, Al may not give a shit. Maybe Al would welcome a chance to be rid of her. After being married to her for that long, he may have already found out what a conniving bitch she really is and would welcome a reason for a divorce where the boys would blame their mother for the split instead of their dad. Course the boys might not belong to him anyway. like the other commentor said. She's probably no stranger to fucking around on Al since she was very comfortable with it and let Jimmy fuck her with no apprehension at all right on old Al's bed.

Damned good erotic writing though. hotter than a motherfucker.

ChagrinedChagrinedover 17 years ago
A good premise, I suppose.

I agree that this is a decent portrayal of an amoral person. The problelm with that is that truely amoral persons are usually socipathic. Sociopaths are amoral by definition. This usually brings with it the inherent dangers involved with dealing with people who have no moral compass. They are also, as we can see here, usually self-destructive. I seem to rremember that about 1 in 10 people are born thatway.

Good thing ol' Jim isn't plying his trade here because the odds of his getting cought are pretty good. The law of averages is against him. And bountiful quanity of cuchold stories notwithstanding, the odds that he will dip from the well of a person(s) who will take umbriage is pretty damn good. This will result in death/injury/severly hurt feelings. Nothing like a good kneecapping to make one re-evaluate ones life choices.

The way the story is written would imply that Delores is NOT new too the cheating bit. So, maybe Jim will having this buring piss feeling after a few days. At the very leat, a good case of crabs. :-) Once can only hope!

Regards,

C

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Love to meet the narrarator

I'd love to meet this character, he'd not like meeting me, and, he would not survive. These are the kind of people I love to hate.......and hurt. Purest hatred is power, don't believe me, take a good look at this world. Story is crap, all the characters are crap, "kill 'em all, let God sort 'em out".

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Pretty good

Interesting premise for a stroke piece of erotic literature; told from the "amoral perpetrator's" point of view. Lots of psychological and sociological comments from the peanut gallery are always interesting also. So here's mine: What's up with these people who READ EROTIC LITERATURE on the internet and then COMPLAIN ABOUT EROTIC EVENTS in the erotic literature? Go read a Danielle Steele book for happily ever after, but skip the naughty parts, otherwise you'll be unhappy again.

And what's up with the "Crosshairs" dude commenter? "He wouldn't like meeting me"; speaking about the author? HAHAHAHAHA. Great line. Read a dirty story and then threaten the author for writing a dirty story. That IS some form of comedy you typed, crosshairs boy, right?

Lastly, great site.

ryu77ryu77over 17 years ago
Interesting

Yeah, Jim's character is very interesting, but this story would have been better if Dolores was more reluctant.

And, yeah Nice guys suck!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
no character

You should have given delores a concius to tell her to think about her husband she is hurting her husband for no reason he`s out there to keep a roof over there head

Ken NitsuaKen Nitsuaover 17 years ago
Clear-eyed portrait

..of a type we've all met. The characterization is sharply observed, the seduction techniques sound like the author has been there :-). Only mild complaint is the wife gives in too easily--the story would have been more dramatic if she'd put up more resistance, felt a little more guilty about it. Best, Ken

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Interesting

A good story with an interesting character. The only drawbacks are people like him have several things that may eventually get him killed. 1. He has that stupid idea that he is invincible, that he'll never have to pay the piper. 2. He never hangs around when the whole thing explodes which in my opinion makes him all the more a bastard. 3. Along with his invinciblilty he forgets that there are some people that you just should NOT fuck with. Now days it's showing up more amoung women much more. A good story with an interesting character but see ya wouldn't wanna be ya.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
why telegraph?

No tension, no sense of "will she or won't she" at all! The seduction was so bland I was almost expecting Al to show up and tech our boy a few lessons about funny, fuzzy guys he may have missed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
The Danger Is Strong

The writer has talent but no sense of what is truly erotic to the semi-normal.

Ingraining hatred of the proud asshole tilts the stage so most can't stand the possibilities of the story. This man would fuck his grandmother if grandpa would just leave the room for 3.5 minutes.

Once so hatefully and skillfully positioned by the wanna be erotic writer, 99.6% of the readers are uncomfortable or want to kill the bastard. But the writer continues on to cheerfully and smugly assault and bludgen his work mentor, all married women and most readers in the quest of what - his own cruel satisfaction and the few like him - with pride of ruin behind him. Thereby creating a who gives a positive shit for all his time and effort.

A waste of talent except to his own excitement. And your edges are begining to show aren't they.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
consequences

jim is what he is and has 'success' at the expense of others. he is the sort that should find they seduced the wrong woman and finds the consequences a bit more than he imagined.

those consequences are for others, where he turns the life of the lady, at minimum, upside down.

the sort of situation that can create a revenge situation, to jim's detriment. here, maybe even find that al is not quite the fool he is thought to be

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Wonderful told story of an overgrown little boy

is the next fuck of the town whore. Wonder what delightful gifts she acquired from her last "lover" she will bestown upon the ignorant little boy? Wives like this have had a long line of "lovers" and are simply ways of communicating nice diseases between the men. Eventually one day he will be fucking some married woman and the husband will come home and suddenly end his life as the rapist abusing his wife. And she wanting to be pure and innocent and to keep her marriage in tack so she doesnt have to work to support herself will swear he broke in and raped her and the husband shot him in self defense. There is enough free pussy out there just wanting some guy to fuck them every night their really is no need to place you life in harms way.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
3***

I deducted 2** because she was so old. Women age 30 would be easy enough and much better fucks.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Horrible

You wrote about the worst kind of person there is. Why? Is this you,author? If it is you should die in fucking pain.

Asshole.

javmor79javmor79about 10 years ago

Interesting story. It's very rare that a writer can have a character that is supposed to be a bad guy, but yet very likeable. Nice quick story.

Tim413413Tim413413over 9 years ago
Too bad

AaW wrote so few stories. This one was very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I*

Shoot your ass

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Surprising that a man of Javmor’s caliber would consider this POS, who chases married women, a good guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Until an angry husband beats you so badly you end up with no balls and a wheelchair for life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Thanks for writing a story celebrating a piece of shit....I can see what your morals must be

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous