All Comments on 'Happy 10th Anniversary'

by skip.69

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
just desserts

What a start!! Fantastic story line, I can't wait for the next installments

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Well

And he said "no I just want my wife whom I love very much to go home with me now! Is she crazy! We didn't talk about this!

"Where is she? If she's fucking your friend without my approval, she will need a room at your house for her 11th Anniversary the bitch!

More real eh.

JustJulieWJustJulieWover 19 years ago
Oh Skip

Will you marry me LOL...I loved it

2lips4u2lips4uover 19 years ago
WHAT A GAL

I love you Skip! You made me wet again and again and again. Never mind what the anonymous in USA jerk says, we read these stories here for eroticism, and you deliver very nicely. Keep it up. To hell with reality! I cum here for fantasy!

pagangirlpagangirlalmost 17 years ago
HOT HOT HOT

You rock!! Very Hot......phewie.......gotta go now...there is um...err...something I have to quickly go and do......washing....i think...yeah, that's it............

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Another story about a disgusting pervert?

I have a number of British friends and I have developed a great deal of respect for them and for English mores that I have learned from them. That is why I am so disappointed to note that so many of the stories I have read about perverts are written by people who claim to be from the U.K. Another oddity--the only ones who liked this story were female. Who can explain.

the Ct. Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Strange

and disappointing arrangement. If that happened when I was looking forward to fucking my wife I would be more than a little pissed off.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous