Happy Anniversary, Baby Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, god, Staci!"

"Oh, yes, baby, I know you've been waiting for this. Just like I have."

"Really? Seriously?"

"From the day we met in the club, I couldn't wait for the chance to make love to you again. And I knew that when Jack came, you weren't nearly satisfied yet. So that's why I invited you over here tonight."

"You want to satisfy me?"

"And I want to keep satisfying you. If you want me to."

Breathlessly, not believing what I was hearing, I said, "Yes. I want you to."

Staci smiled. "Come on, baby. Let's step in the shower."

We quickly got undressed, then Staci took my hand again, while she held the shower door open for me. I curtsied, then stepped inside.

Staci quickly joined me, smiling. "Nothing better after a strenuous yoga workout than a hot shower, right?"

"Especially with someone else."

"Yes."

It's a good thing I liked Staci, because there wasn't much more room in the shower stall after both of us stepped inside. Things were a little cramped.

But I didn't mind.

We held each other, kissed and caressed each other, rubbed our bodies against each other. I was out of my mind with pleasure!

Out of nowhere, Staci picked up a sponge. "I'll do you first."

"Do me what first?"

Staci held up a bottle of lavender-scented liquid soap next. "Why do you think it's called good clean fun?"

She squeezed some on the sponge, and got a good lather going. Which was the point where I was at.

She said, "Turn around."

I did. I moaned as I felt Staci gently run the sponge up and down my back first, then my butt, down both my legs, and finally my neck and shoulders.

When I turned around again, I could feel my wet pussy.

Staci then lathered up my breasts, tummy, and barely brushed my pussy with it.

I said, "Give me that," and took it from her.

Staci winked at me. "You know what to do."

"Sure do." I shamelessly lathered up her beautiful chocolate breasts, then all over her flat tummy, and her smooth pussy. "Turn around."

Staci complied. I moved the sponge all up and down her back, lingered at her luscious booty, and up and down her legs.

We completely rinsed off, then Staci turned off the water. She smiled at me, as she opened the door and said, "We're done yet with our detour."

I was about ready to melt. "There's more?"

"Yep." She picked up a huge bottle of baby oil and smiled. "I believe you know what do with that, too."

I took the bottle from her and smiled back. "Sure fucking do."

Staci grinned mischievously. "That part comes later. Now give me a massage."

"Can I use all the oil I want?"

"Yes, please."

I don't know how long we spent in the bathroom, rubbing each other down with baby oil, only that when we left, our skin was smooth and shiny, from head to toe. I have to admit, this was something I could definitely get used to.

Holding hands, we left the bathroom, and went down the hall to the bedroom. Holding hands. Kissing. Caressing skin made smooth by baby oil. Touching both breasts and pussy. Rubbing our bodies against each other.

At the door to her bedroom, Staci pulled back, my hands on her face. "I definitely think you're ready now."

"I've been ready since the shower."

Staci laughed. "Yes. Me too. But you remember what I said?"

"Yeah. No pressure."

Heavy duty kissing ensued, and we finally made it to her bedroom, and across to her bed, where she laid me down, and devoted herself to my lower half. She caressed and kissed all along the inner part of my legs, first left and then right. After what seemed a lifetime of this, she finally arrived at my pussy, and did a combination of moves with tongue, lips, and her fingernails.

"Oh, god, Staci! I'm going to come!"

"Is my baby going to come?"

"Oh god yes, I'm going to ... going ... to ... Ohhhhhh!!!"

It took a minute before I got back down to earth. I really was here. Laying in Staci's bed. She was indeed parked in between my legs.

I hadn't dreamed it.

Staci said, "Are you okay, baby?" She was still caressing my skin.

I got on my knees, facing her, and held her by the arms as I kissed her. I caressed her skin too, reveling in all her chocolate. Then I kissed her neck, down along her shoulder blades, and down on her heaving breasts. I played with her breasts, using the tips of my nails to gently stimulate her, and then I gently sucked on them, switching between left and right.

Finally I laid her down and did all things I've been wanting and waiting to do to her.

Then we just laid down together.

Finally, I got up the nerve to turn my head and look at the time on her alarm clock.

Staci said, "You have to go home, baby?"

"I should. But I'd rather prefer to just lay here with you."

Her lips met mine. "It's still early. Have you had any dinner?"

"Nope. Why?"

"Well, if it won't get you in trouble, why don't you stay for dinner? I was going to make something anyway. It would be nice to not eat alone."

"No, it won't get me in trouble. That's what I have my cell phone for."

"Okay. Come on, let's get dressed again, and we can make dinner."

"Deal."

12