All Comments on 'Happy Birthday'

by findingmyvoice

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Fantastic!

Well written and steamy hot. You have a gift for descriptive prose.

JonasMacJonasMacalmost 8 years ago
5 all the way

Fantastic D/s story between husband and wife. I'm glad you made Timothy to where he had studied for a year, helps him go from novice that may have harmed his wife to educated, but not practiced. Slow introduction into discipline with elements of love and trust. Perfect combination, I hope to see more from you and perhaps some developments between Timothy and Marci.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Really dumb

What she did was leave and went to the hospital. Where they documented her bruises. Then the Police were called. Idiot hubby went to prison and she got all the marital assets. Brilliant idea to abuse your wife. 1 star.

melinda4cdmelinda4cdalmost 8 years ago
Very nicely written

Love your descriptive style! I felt every pinch, pull, twist, twinge, spank, welt, and slippery probe.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
This is NOT an introduction

beating the crap out of someone's ass until it's black and purple is NOT an introduction to wife domestic discipline. It's abuse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I love your story hope there is more if could say anything that didn't like is that he blamed her to much for all that was wrong in the marrage he or she should of said that he was wrong to for not trying to make time as well

amh1970amh1970almost 8 years ago
please stop

this is abuse

UnrighteousUnrighteousalmost 8 years ago
People that can't separate..

People who can't separate fiction and reality should stop reading fiction. What pampered life you must live to think that you are entitled to dictate what is OK and what is not.

Please stay away from fiction in any format.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
?

Does she have right to spank him if he make mistake?

RallyWeaselRallyWeaselalmost 8 years ago
Thank you

I enjoyed it. Thank you for sharing and I'm looking forward to your next story.

shutterpsbshutterpsbover 7 years ago

Well written and easy to read. Not really into BDSM myself, but the story is hot. Bravo.

GudOneGudOneover 6 years ago
Excellent story

Loved the story. Steamy. Saved a marriage. Wanted by both even thru the wife's reticense. Good job.

This is fiction but DD has been known to save marriages.

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 4 years ago
Absolutely Great

I am always thrilled to find a married couple who find each other was always the one the other needed and feels so strongly with. It's a beautiful thing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Loved it!

Wish my husband of 17 years would do this to me. She's a lucky woman.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous