Happy Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The cooling sensation of the menthol shaving cream made Marci quiver and giggle in anticipation.

After he was finished, he wiped her clean with a dry cloth. He ran his fingers over her smooth lips, appraising his work, then leaned down and kissed her, taking a moment to slide his tongue over her, tasting her velvet passage.

Marci jumped unexpectedly, then relaxed into the tender warmth of Timothy's breath.

Cautiously, he slipped his tongue into her sleekness and watched her body's mild convulsions as he began to stroke her tiny pearl to attention. His tongue soothed and caressed her swelling lips while his fingers explored her generous breasts. As his tongue swept through her, he pinched her tingling nipples into hard balls.

Marci gripped the bedspread tightly in her balled up fists as she raised her hips off the bed, meeting his torturous mouth, silently demanding that he make her come.

Abruptly, Timothy sat up between her legs. "You are not allowed to come yet, maybe after your punishment," he said sternly, with just a hint of amusement. His eyes studied her face then dropped to her rounded shoulders, to her large creamy breasts, to her hips, to her freshly shaven pussy. "You are beautiful, Marci...breathtakingly beautiful," he whispered. "Now, get up and lean over the footboard."

"Footboard?" she asked bewildered, feeling frustrated that he had stopped, afraid of what was to come, and overwhelmed by sheer desire to be taken over and over. She even wished he would make her take his cock in her mouth. She never liked that sort of thing, but right now, she felt willing to do whatever he wanted...as long as she could come...

"Yes, lean over the footboard," Timothy repeated, "You need to prepare for your spanking."

Marci turned away from him, wanting to hide her face, when his strong, firm, commanding hand cupped her chin. "Marci, have you forgotten why you need to be punished? Tell me what you did today, why I need to remind you of what is important here."

Her heart jumped, taking a perilous leap against her ribcage. He was so much more stunningly potent that she remembered. He had never shown her this type of passion, even when they were high school sweethearts... in the backseat of his father's car.

"I had impure thoughts about another man," she replied softly.

"No, it was more like you fantasized about being fucked by another man, right. Now, do as you are told and bend over the footboard."

He stood up, pulled her into him, and kissed her. His lips were moist and gentle as his tongue traced her parted lips. "You taste so good," he whispered.

She could taste her own scent on him, as his tongue searched the recesses of her mouth seeking her tongue to stroke and pet. He wrapped his arms around her, crushing her body to his muscular chest; he hungrily devoured her pouty red lips. Marci willingly succumbed to his forceful domination. Her tongue desperately sought his as though attempting to pass a dire secret to his soul. Her nails trailed sharply down his back, as his hips bore into her inner thighs. As she tenderly caressed his short cropped, salt and pepper hair, he rocked against her, his lips over hers, ravishing, tasting, reclaiming.

She could feel the heat from his engorged cock through his pants, pushing against her abdomen along with the harsh cold brass buckle of his belt as her soft curves molded to the lean contours of his body. As he moved his mouth to her ivory neck, he pulled her braid tightly, exposing her flesh as though he was the hunter and she was the prey...and bit down greedily. As he moved down her body to her breasts, he took each of her marble-sized nipples into his mouth and sucked and nibbled as though she were a once in a lifetime delicacy. A volcanic heat exploded through her as she clutched madly to his back, and hoped he would forget about the spanking.

"Yes, yes..." she breathed, as she closed her eyes.

"Bend over," he said calmly, his voice deep and certain.

This time she did not argue, she did as she was told, leaving herself completely exposed and vulnerable to whatever punishment he would give.

After he slid a pillow under her head, he said sternly, "You need to raise your ass more, it needs to be in the air."

She chewed her lip nervously as she waited. She could hear him behind her, removing his belt..."Wait, Timothy, what are you going to use? Not your belt, please," she pleaded.

"Marci, be still. I am going to give you forty swats, twenty with my belt and twenty with my hand. However, if you move, I will increase the number. I think that is the perfect number, you know with your birthday on Sunday and all."

"But, Timothy, I don't need to be spanked. I remember, I know now that I need to give you my attention. Please, I don't need to be spanked," she tearfully begged.

"Be still, Marci, get your ass in the air, and spread your legs."

"But it will hurt..." she whimpered, looking down and suddenly feeling very vulnerable, she attempted to take the pillow to shield herself when Timothy promptly grabbed her arm.

Sheepishly, she complied and raised her buttocks up toward the ceiling, her face buried within the wrinkles of the crumpled bedspread.

"Okay Marci, you are going to get ten swats on each cheek with my belt, then I will use my hand for twenty more...do you understand? If you move or struggle, I will add more swats. Do you understand?"

"Yes," she breathed, her voice muffled.

As he approached from behind, he could see how puffy her sex was, how wet she was as her juices glistened in the afternoon sunlight. Lightly, he stroked her buttocks and gently rubbed his thumb over her slickness. "I really love seeing you like this, Marci, and I think you like me looking at you. You have a beautiful ass. I want you to wear only on apron today, so I can watch you, touch you, and remind you to whom you belong. Are you ready?"

"I...I...am ready." Marci replied, her voice a throaty whisper.

"Okay, baby," he said after a soft gentle stroke of his hand.

"One," he announced, as the leather belt came down with a crack, biting her flesh.

"OW!" she screamed, while attempting to wiggle away against his firm hands.

"Marci, take your spankings. I would hate to add more," he threatened.

"Two."

Marci buried her face into the bedspread and yowled, begging for mercy, clemency.

"Three...four...five..."

Marci sobbed into the mattress. "Please stop, Timothy, I will be good, I promise."

"Get your ass up, Marci, you are not done yet."

Tenderly he stroked her bright red bottom, offering her a comforting respite before slipping a finger into her sheath. "Wow, you really like this, don't you? You like me spanking you, don't you, baby," he crooned. "God, you are so wet and swollen," he whispered against her ear.

Marci relaxed her body against his hand, and began to rub her aching bottom against his hand.

"Nine...ten."

She gasped and clutched the bedspread to her face.

By the time he finished, her left buttock was crimson red and throbbing with purple welts. Before he started on her right buttock, he lifted her face from the bed and kissed her hot, tear-covered cheeks and full lips.

"You know, Marci," he said thoughtfully, "I have wanted to bring domestic discipline into our marriage for a long time. I am glad that you gave me the opportunity today...to correct you." Rubbing her wounded buttock, soothing her pain, he inserted a finger into her warm slit, "I think you really like this, me spanking you. I have never seen you so wet."

Marci, with her tear-streaked face, felt both humiliated at being spanked and engulfed in divine ecstasy. She could not hide her body's reaction as her breaths came in long surrendering moans.

"You are not allowed to come yet, baby, this is a punishment," he declared, as he withdrew his finger and sucked it clean. "You taste so sweet."

With his belt in hand, he began swatting her right buttock.

"One...two... three..."

She remained still, clutching the bedspread to her tear-stained face as she silently cried. The sound of each swat rang through the room, seeming to proclaim her naughtiness.

"Ten... good girl," he said with a low purr as he stroked her red and purple striped ass.

"Baby, I want you to do something for me, I want you to reach around and spread your cheeks apart... I want to see all of you. I want to touch all of you."

He breathed huskily as he gently stroked her thighs and explored her throbbing pussy. "You are so wet and warm," he whispered as he slid his fingers inside.

She gasped in rapture and began rubbing against his hand. Without hesitation, Marci reached around and pulled her ass cheeks apart, exposing her virgin anus.

He shuddered at her obedience. He slid his fingers out from inside of her and outlined her small puckered hole with her juices.

"It is like a beautiful pink-tipped tulip, just waiting to open. Some day I am going to take you and make you mine forever," he said, promising the tiny hole with seductive strokes.

The idea of anal penetration had never appealed to her before, but because of his ravenous attention, she felt as though she was drowning in a floodtide of sexual liberation, waves of euphoria pulsed through her, she cried out, begging for release when he suddenly stopped and reminded her of the other twenty spankings.

"Now you will finish your punishment on my lap," he said decisively as he sat on the edge of the bed. He pulled her to him, and kissed her dark red lips, parting them with his tongue.

"Okay, baby, lay down across my lap."

Without uttering a word, Marci lay on her stomach with her hips in Timothy's lap.

"You have such a beautiful ass, perfectly round, creamy," he said thoughtfully, while caressing her fire engine red buttocks. "I almost wish I could take a bite out of it, just to savor it."

With one hand he held her hips tightly to his waist and with his other hand he lovingly massaged her damaged buttocks and probed her bald pussy.

With shuddered breaths, she began to rub against his thighs, desperate for his domineering touch. She could feel his thick cock, restrained against his dress slacks, but pushed heartily against her stomach. As he continued to thrust his fingers inside of her, she could think of nothing else than tasting him, of taking his engorged shaft into her mouth and sucking him until he exploded.

"Ten on each side," he stated matter-of-factly, as he pulled his fingers out of her and began to gently slap her already bruised and damaged bottom.

Marci relished the cool touch of his hand against her hot buttocks. With each gentle caress, and alternating slap, she ground her hips against his thighs, fiercely wishing he would slip his fingers back inside her.

When Timothy reached twenty, she could feel the heat radiating from his cock. The throbbing of his engorged shaft and the pulsing of his swollen balls threatened to burst through his strained trousers.

He picked her up and put her on the bed.

"Please kneel on all fours, Marci. I want to watch your beautiful red ass as I take you from behind. God, you make me so hard," he exclaimed as he unzipped his pants and stood behind her.

Without question, she quickly complied, eager to free the passion that had ignited her, clouded her brain, and engulfed her body.

Timothy embraced her hips, his hands warm and nurturing. Finally, with great anticipation, as he slid his large pulsing cock into her starving yoni, she enveloped him and swallowed him whole. He gasped and shuddered as she rocked her hips back to meet him. She gripped a pillow as he pounded and thrusted against her, his masculine grip holding her tightly, possessively, as her body melted against his. The heat from her bottom erupted and spread molten fire through every vein of her body.

"You feel so hot, Marci, so hot..." Timothy whispered, as he gasped and clutched her tightly to his waist.

"I am going to come," she breathed huskily, as Timothy gingerly moved his fingers to her anus and began to gently caress the small circular opening.

"Come now, baby," he commanded through shuddered breaths.

As he held her buttocks to him, they climaxed together, each feeling an explosion of energy through their bodies, connecting them on a spiritual plane, each touching a cornerstone of heaven.

"I will never let you go, Marci...never," he whispered.

"I never want you to let me go... not ever," Marci replied, through broken breaths, overcome by cascading waves of ecstasy.

Together they quivered, succumbing to the torturous pleasure that seemed to stop the motion of the world.

Timothy brought Marci to him and together they reclined onto the bed. As she rested her head against his chest, he pulled her hair out of the braid and began to smooth it with his fingers.

"I love your hair, it is so sexy. You know, Marci, I really liked seeing you dressed up today, in your skirt, your silk blouse, your heels...I would really like for you to dress like that for me."

Marci listened intently to his low comforting voice. "I will dress for you, Timothy. I would like to. I really did not think you cared..." she said with uneasiness.

"I have always cared, Marci. I have always wanted you for myself...we never had a honeymoon, never had time to just be together. With the twins leaving, I want you, all of you. I am not sharing you with anybody...all right... do you hear me, Marci?" he said hungrily. "From now on, I will be your one priority, and you will be mine. You have spent our marriage being a fantastic mother and a caring wife, but now I want that lover I never had. I want you, Marci."

He breathed into her ear as he bit down on her earlobe.

"For your birthday, I am going to take you shopping for new clothes. I want you to get rid of those sweats and baggy tops you wear. I love your body, your curves, how sensual you are, how you react to my gaze, my touch."

He embraced her breasts and massaged her candy-apple red nipples.

"Like that, see how hard your nipples get, just from my touch. When I taste you, I can feel every vibration within your body."

Marci could not find the words, his green eyes held her hostage, captive, the way he commanded her body, and she loved it. It was better than she imagined, better than any fantasy...he wanted her.

"Will you wear only an apron today?" he asked hopefully, glancing down at her heels. "I really want to watch your bottom, the creaminess with crimson stripes...it reminds me of how submissive you are to me, and that gets me so incredibly hard, baby," he crooned into her hair.

As dark pink flushed her cheeks, she looked down, embarrassed about the spanking, embarrassed about how much she liked it.

"Yes," she replied sheepishly, relishing the heat and mild trembling of her battered bottom. "I will wear only an apron. Besides," she added with a mischievous grin, "I might need another spanking later."

"Why is that?" Timothy asked, with a startled smile.

"Well..." Marci replied nervously, "earlier, when I was late for the meeting... "

"Yes?" Timothy said.

"Well, it was because I was thinking of you and touching myself. I just think that maybe I should be disciplined for that."

Even before Timothy could speak, she could feel his appreciative answer growing sharply against her thigh.

"I love you, Marci," he whispered, as he pulled her on top of him.

As she leaned in to kiss his moist lips, she smiled, thinking about her upcoming birthday, his early gift, and the many ways she could entice him to reward her with more discipline.

12