Happy Birthday Brian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They separated enough for both to be able to drop down and stand up, running their hands all over their own bodies, cupping their breasts and diving between their legs. Then in unison again they slipped their fingers under their shorts and rocked their hips as they pushed them to the floor, both women now wearing machining pink bras and thongs. They both still rocked their hips and cupped their breasts, giggling occasionally and also running their hands over the other's legs or tummy. Then Hellen reached behind her to her bra strap, followed closely by Holly, and Brian found himself loving the view of both unhooking their bras. They slowly slid the bra off, at first their arms crossing their breasts, then together putting their arms above their heads and letting Brian see their bare breasts. Having already seen Holly's Brian's eyes locked onto his mother's, shocked and excited and turned on by seeing them bare, jiggling back and forth as she danced side to side along with her topless daughter. They took each other's hands and Brian felt his dick quiver as they pressed closer, their naked breasts touching them pressing into each other's. They smiled and ran their arms down the other, putting their arms around each other and began kissing, not like a mother and daughter but like lovers. Brian couldn't believe it, as both his mother and sister slipped their hands down onto each other's asses, cupping and squeezing generously. Then they stopped, after their tongues had ten diving into the other's mouth for several minutes, and then Brian watched his mother take her daughter's hand and lead her out of the room.

Brian knew instantly that he was supposed to follow, given how both winked as they left the room, and he hopped up immediately, treated to the sexy view of his mother and sister's sweet asses swaying down the hallway. He followed them into his mother's room, where they sat on the bed facing each other, immediately starting to kiss as Brian was still deciding to sit on a chair, pulling it to the edge of the bed. He was shocked and incredibly turned on when his mother leaned in and began sucking on her daughter's nipple, holding her tit and flicking it with her tongue. Holly smiled and let out gasps of pleasure as her mother moved from one nipple to the other, sucking and biting on the nipple. Then she gently guided Holly onto her back, topless mother leaning over topless daughter. Hellen slowly ran her hands down Holly's gorgeous body, going extra slow over her thong covered pussy, while Holly closed her eyes with pleasure. Hellen reached forward, and playfully and slowly pulled her daughter's thong down, exposing her bare, shaved pussy for herself and her son. With each little tug Brian saw his mom run her fingers caressingly over her daughter's mound, making

Holly moan with pleasure and run her fingers over her breasts and nipples. It was slow and steady until Hellen had the thong off at last. Then with both hands she massaged her daughter's folds, first running her finger on top of her pussy lips then through them, pressing harder and harder as she did so. She started with her fingers then used her thumb, pressing into her daughter's hot, wet vagina.

When she moved her hands to Holly's side, Brian thought maybe the show was over and that his mom was getting up. But then, she bent forward, her pretty face getting closer and closer to his sister's sexy pussy. Brian nearly exploded as his mother licked lightly over his sister's lips, making Holly purr with pleasure. She licked several times, each time more deeply, then ran her tongue between her daughter's folds. It was a beautiful, sexy sight, as mother licked and tongued daughter's hot pussy. Hellen kissed and sucked Holly's lips, putting her mouth over her whole slit and lovingly sucking on the slit, threads of saliva linking the two even when Hellen pulled up for a moment. It was clear that both women were loving it, Hellen looking up occasionally at her daughter's face with a smile in her deep brown eyes, her face between her legs and her mouth over her pussy. As she kissed and licked, Holly squeezed her tits and pinched her nipples, arching her back so her breasts poked out more and thrusting her pussy into her mother's mouth. She ran her hands through her mother's long hair and after five or ten minutes was letting out moans and sighs was her body climaxed at last, electric waves passing through her as she ran hands up and down her naked body. When her daughter slowed down and stopped convulsing and moving, Hellen slowly sat back up, giving her daughter's pussy one last lick and kiss as she did so.

After running her hands a few more times over her naked breasts and body, watching her mother play with her own tits for a minute, Holly sat up and moved towards her mother. The two ran there hands down each other's bare backs and began kissing. Holly took her mother's face in her hands and kissed thankfully, running her hands down and squeezing her breasts lovingly before slipping her hands down to her mother's incredible, round and smooth ass. Hellen sat up higher on her knees as Holly began tugging her mother's thong down, pulling it over her curve and exposing her sexy ass. Their hands began to run over each other more and more and they kissed each other excitedly, pausing occasionally to smile and look at each other with loving and lustful looks. Hellen pulled back and began pulling her thong off her legs completely, her daughter running her hands down her long bare legs. Holly pulled the thong off her mother's feet excitedly, now both women completely naked. Brian's eyes widened as his mother spread her legs completely open, exposing her shaved pussy for him but also out of anticipation for what her daughter was going to do.

Holly was sitting on her knees, next to her mother, and leaned forward, her sexy little body curled up as she took one of her mother's large breasts in her hands and began sucking on her nipple. She lovingly moved from nipple to nipple, giving each a lot of attention before moving slowly down her tummy, kissing every few inches. She kissed above Hellen's navel, then below her navel, then, moving her his out of her face, she rubbed her mother's pussy with her hands and kissed her lips lightly. She did this several times, all while Hellen had her eyes shut and squeezed her breasts or ran her hands through her daughter's hair. Holly kissed the outside of her mother's pussy a few more times, then spread her lips open with her hands and licked and kissed the inside of her lips. She ran her tongue slowly up her mother's slit, then sucked on Hellen's clit for a minute. She moved around, right between her mother's legs, still with her knees under her and her ass spread open for her brother's hungry eyes. Holly pulled back for a second, looking hungrily at her mother's pussy, then pressed her face in, eagerly sucking and licking and munching at her mother's hot, wet pussy. Hellen put her hand lovingly on her daughter's cheek while Holly continued to munch away at her pussy, and looked over at her son.

"Would you like to join us?" she asked with a small smile. Brian's answer was immediate, standing up and moving towards his sister's sexy ass, waving in the air. He ran the tip of his hard dick down his sister's crack, squeezing her cheeks with his hands, watching her eating their mother's pussy.

"Stick it in my ass," Holly cooed as she sucked and licked her mother.

"Fuck!" Hellen gasped with pleasure as she felt Holly's tongue press inside of her. Holly pushed in and out with her tongue, enjoying her mother's scent and tangy taste.

"Are you sure?" Brian asked Holly even as he positioned himself behind his sister's lovely ass. "Won't it hurt?"

"A little, but I've been getting it ready for you. Just put some jelly on both of us first" Holly said quickly before plunging her tongue inside her mother again.

"She is inside of me," Hellen moaned with pleasure. "Get inside her," she added, squeezing her breast.

Brian had never done a girl's ass, but since Holly had just about the sweetest one he'd ever seen he figured it would be a great one to try. He took the KY Jelly off the dresser and rubbed it all over his hard dick, then happily poured some down Holly's ass, running his fingers up and down his sister's sexy crack. Then, nervously and excitedly, he guided his dick to his sister's button, and pressed forward. It didn't seem to want to give at first, but she half moaned, half screamed as he slid inwards, his hard dick filling up her sexy ass. He could feel her moans of pleasure as he slowly pumped his dick back and forth, slowly going a little further and a little further into his sister's ass. His mom could feel her moans as Holly was still eating her pussy, sucking and pushing her tongue up inside her. His thrusting got quicker and quicker, and he could feel both himself and his sister building towards something.

"Quick, Holly give me your pussy so Brian can fuck mine!" Hellen moaned. Brian felt his dick slip out of his sister's ass as she crawled up her mother, resting her pussy over Hellen's mouth, while Brian clambered forward and slid into his mother's slippery hot pussy, and feeling much more confident, began pounding her. All three were soon at release, Brian squirting cum into his mother's hot pussy, his mother's body convulsing with pleasure while she released yet another orgasm in her daughter's gorgeous body. Brian felt his body start to collapse with exhaustion, having fucked both his mother and his sister so quickly. Holly was also clearly tired from getting it in her ass, but spoke as she turned over onto her back.

"Mom, get on top of me, I want to eat Brian's cum out of your pussy!"

Hellen turned over immediately and Brian watched again the intense beauty of two women making love to each other. Holly's legs spread open with excitement as she began drinking in her brother and mother's juices, eagerly sucking on Hellen's amazing pussy. Brian's eyes zoomed in on Holly's gorgeous slit, her mound so perfect and beautiful. He had never been a big fan of going down on a girl, but the fact that it was his sister and that her pussy was the sexiest thing he thought he'd ever seen, he decided to go for it and crawled in between her legs. He ran his fingers over the inside of her legs then over her wet pussy lips, remembering his mother had just been sucking on her, as Holly let out an excited squeal, realizing that Brian was about to go down on her. He did similar to what his mother had done, first running his fingers over her lips, finding them to be very hot and moist, then pushed between her shaved pussy lips, amazed at how slippery it was. He didn't wait long though, admiring the raw beauty of his sister's sex and finding he wanted it badly.

Her scent was strong but she looked so amazing it didn't stop him, and Brian licked his sister's pussy lips for the first time. He found the taste and sensation incredible, and pushed further, sliding his tongue inside his sister's lips. Soon he was licking and lapping at her pussy, putting his whole mouth around her and sucking up all her juices with pleasure. She moaned and her body shook, and Brian could hear similar moans from his mother. Both women had already gotten back to climax, and soon their naked bodies were shaking as they gasped and moaned with pleasure. Finally, as everything subsided, they rolled off each other and crawled together, Brian naked between his naked mother and sister. They all were a little out of breath. Holly managed to look over and her brother and smile.

"So, how'd you like your present?" she asked.

"I wouldn't' trade it for anything, " he said, then laughed with Holly and Hellen.

12