All Comments on 'Happy Birthday Ch. 02'

by AdmiralSquish

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Niiiice!!!

A little over the top but STILL thought it was good! Love the descriptions of the ladies and those cock sucking lips! As I said "NIIIIIICE"!!

unclebeardyunclebeardyover 8 years ago
Too much repetitive description

I found myself skimming over this story - it seemed as though you were trying to increase you word count, or trying out some new words.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WOW

Fantastic story so far, please next part ;)

Julian7Julian7about 8 years ago
WOW!

Fantastic story, please continue! 5/5 so far !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Yeah...

It takes you 5 months to get from chapter 1 to 2, you haven't managed chapter 3 in the next 5 months, you pad your word count and STILL can't manage two full pages in a 'chapter'...and you fucking expect someone to PAY for this???

That's almost laughable in the level of insult that is. When you've learned to write proper stories, and produce a sufficient length that the chapters are worth the effort of reading them, you should try posting things here, again.

Paying...all I can say is, I hope the victim of your scam got his money back, at least.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
5

to offset the asshole of LIT's 1 vote!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
to anon 04/12/16 - hello vastiesmith2, the biggest troll on this site

Congratulations, you just attracted the attention of the biggest, most obnoxious troll on this site, vastiesmith2/bonnietaylor2/Vac2 (all the same troll, don't be fooled) who auto-votes a 5 on any story that gets a 1* vote, and bad-mouths the original commenter; well done, you've reached your target audience, because only a troll could love this nonsense. Go back to your college/school and ask for your fees back, you got stiffed, because they didn't teach you shit. I would pay you to cart this garbage away and burn it, which is the only way you'd ever make a living as an "author". 1 star, and that's stretching a point.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Must have more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Please for the love of God, More.

If it hasn't been picked up by the previous doner, How do I pay for it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I have to agree with the other commenters that this really is not a story worth getting paid for. If I paid for a story and got these 2 chapters I'd be quite unhappy and want my money back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Beautifully scenery and descriptions of the women. It’s so hot reading this.

rbloch66rbloch66almost 2 years ago

I have no problem with the obviously ridiculous proportions, however, to have to read descriptions about its constantly gets old fast. It overshadows the story, detracting from it. This is the last chapter I’m willing to read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAdmiralSquish@AdmiralSquish
Hey there, you can call me Squish, or Squi(she)! If you like my work, I'd love your support! Check out my discord if you wanna talk about my stuff and hear what's coming next! https://discord.gg/6DUHqr5 My Patreon is open as well! https://www.patreon.com/AdmiralSquish

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES