All Comments on 'Happy Birthday Darling'

by marlitharne

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
MizTMizTover 13 years ago
Interesting

I just wanted to let you know I enjoyed reading you story. I'm not sure if it's my cup of tea, but you certainly made it sound exciting.

ZottedZottedover 13 years ago
Very hot.

Please keep writing. You did a great job editing, and I enjoyed the plot. Dialog was 'minimalist', but that really worked here. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very Nice

I like this type of story telling. It lets me imagine myself in the situation. Very good story and well written.

escriterraescriterraabout 13 years ago
Lovely female perspective on an intimate way to give and receive pleasure

It is always so very nice to read about a woman taking her pleasure by giving her man a tender yet thorough screwing, sating her erotic delights in the process of plunging inside him, knowing that he is surrendering to her lust.

This wonderful story focuses on the ways in which the woman carefully tends to the man's feelings, both physical and mental. It will be delicious to read a future story in which this exciting and sexually adventurous lady describes her own desires, her own arousal and satisfaction at "having him" -- the comment in this story that intimates the excitement she experiences as the one who penetrates, the one who takes what is offered by her parter, the one who goes deep inside his body and his mind.

Bravo for a well written and engaging description of this kind of sexplay that reverses the usual roles and allows the woman to experience the unique tinge of loving ownership mixed with the satisfaction of being the one who takes by sliding inside her man's private, sexy portal, opened hopefully and expectantly only to her . . .

jeff68jeff68almost 13 years ago
Got me soooo horny

Now thats a hot story, really got me worked up. i hope to read more stories from you

twistandturntwistandturnover 12 years ago
Its my birthday!

I'm a new years baby and seeing as it is 12/30/11 my wife will treat me to this fate de' complie' tonight as we have kids.....can't wait mmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
great story

Sounds like a great birthday. Maybe someday my wife will suprise me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Oh hell no!

Get the hell away from me you bitch. There's the door. Don't let it hit you on the way out and STAY out. Who would accept that type of abuse? No one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Wow!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Well written story of abuse.

After she finished anally raping him he took his "wrecked hole" down to the hospital to have emergency surgery on his ripped sphincter muscle. When they got to Court and the Judge saw the charges she had against her, he gave hubby 90% of the marital assets in the divorce. So much for the bitch and her plans.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Duh

Who would accept that type of "abuse"? Hmm well my husband asks for it, for one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This is not abuse

What a wonderful story!! Look at all the time and loving attention she spent on him for his birthday. His ass was clearly stretched out already by the butt plug, so there was no tearing. Also, he clearly enjoyed it. Many men enjoy anal stimulation. Marlitharne, please continue to write beautiful, amazing stories like this one. They are erotic and a pleasure to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is the way pegging should be depicted. Wonderful story worthy of 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5 stars! This is the way I prefer pegging be depicted. This is love making not abuse.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous