All Comments on 'Happy Birthday Series Pt. 01'

by Apple_of_Eden

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sweet, can't wait for more

Sweet story, can't wait for other chapters so that more of the backstory is,given.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Like watching a lion and lioness!

Loved your story. I hope for a birthday present like that one. A very enjoyable and loving story. The sex was great too! Keep writing.

Apple_of_EdenApple_of_Edenover 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks and Sorry!

Dear Anon's and readers,

Thank you for taking the time to read my story. I appreciate it greatly. I'm also grateful that you took the time to vote and/or leave a comment. So there are no disappointments if you are looking for added story line to these postings, they were meant to be stand alone stories. It's a story about the actual "birthday" and there most likely will not be an addition to what stands before you. Sorry if you are disappointed, but if you go to my main page, I'm sure you will find another story that will be of interest to you.

Enjoy and Thanks again,

Apple

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
My Birthday is coming up........hint,hint

I'm going to give a copy of this story to my boyfriend. My birthday is coming up in a few weeks and I want to do something like this. Hopefully he will be willing to play. Hahaha, I'm sure he will. I can't wait to copy this and read it with him. Maybe we can practice before my birthday!

I started reading your Learning The Rules story. Took a break to read your birthday stories. I love them all. Thanks for sharing. I'm only on part 4 of the rules story, but I can't wait to finish it. Very sexy/hot.

subkfsubkfover 6 years ago
Lovely

Thank for your thoughtful writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Love your stories

I love your writing and your stories. I've read three of them and can't wait to read the multi chapter stories this weekend.. THanks for the great characters and fun story lines. Definitely need to have my boy friend read a few with me. Give him some ideas!

LJJLLJJLover 4 years ago
Wow

This was so hot, and the love between them both really made it special

Shenanigans90Shenanigans90about 3 years ago
Well written

You did a great job on this story. Well written and very detailed sex and emotion.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userApple_of_Eden@Apple_of_Eden
416 Followers
I'm here to write and post stories, occasionally chat, and to have a little fun on the boards. Apple_of_Eden 🍎

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES