Happy Birthday Series Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He takes her chin in his hand and looks into her eyes.

Still nothing, "Damn it Leigha, answer me now!"

She takes a deep breath and barely lifts her head to look down at him. She blinks her eyes a few times to clear her vision and finally answers him. Smiling, she says, "Yes, Matthew, I'm with you. I'm clear."

Relief comes over Matthew's face, but now he requires relief for his cock. In a gentler, but still firm tone, he gives her instruction on what he now wants from her.

"Leigha, you're going to need to hold onto something baby. You don't have the strength to hold yourself up and I'm going to need both my hands. I want you to roll onto your abdomen and scoot up to the head board." As she follows his instructions, he continues, "Put the pillow on top of the head board. I don't want your head banging off the top if you are too weak to keep your grasp on it." She does as she is told.

"Now, hold the top of the bed and spread your legs for me baby. I need you now baby. I want you now. I'm not going to take you gently Leigha. I'm going to take you hard. Are you okay with that baby?"

"Yes, Matthew. Take me."

As he gets to his knees behind her, he can't take his eyes off her ass. "God Leigha, you have a beautiful ass. Remind me to take that later when you have more stamina."

Matthew laughs as she huffs and calls him an ass. "No baby, I'm talking about your ass. And you're not supposed to use those names with me. We talked about this on numerous occasions. We have rules remember?"

He slaps her ass cheek playfully but with some force and says, "I'll remind you about this later and decide on what actions to take. Right now, I'm in need of your full cooperation."

He leans down and kisses her mid-back area, following her spine he kisses right down to the top of her ass crack. He tips his head to the right and bites her ass cheek, leaving a light bite mark. He laughs thinking, now that will be there tomorrow. Leigha squeals and tightens up her muscles.

"I guess I have your undivided attention now, don't I?"

He takes his cock in hand and strokes it. He removes his hand from his cock and slides it between Leigha's legs. Stroking over her sex, he gathers her secretions in his hand and returns it to his cock. He strokes it again, this time it is much easier and less painful to his fully engorged and overly sensitive cock, sliding her secretions all over his shaft he then licks what is left on his hand before entering her.

God, I love the taste of her, the smell of her. I love sinking my fingers into her, my tongue into her, and right now, my cock into her.

He holds both of her hips as he enters her in one firm swift move, impaling his entire shaft into her in the first stroke. He knows he is rather large and thick, but Leigha is use to his size. Leigha enjoys his size in her and he enjoys being in her. She cries out in passion and desire as he enters her again. Over and over, she feels him pull out until just the head of his cock is at her sex hole and then forcefully pushes back into her.

Her body is shaking, her mind overloaded with sensations and feelings, her eyes are closed, but she is almost blinded by the white lights bursting behind her lids. Her mouth is dry, her voice is hoarse, and her words are dripping with need as she cries, "more Matthew, more. Give me all of you Matthew."

Breathing harsh and rapid, he starts to fuck her harder. His motions are firm and rapid, he is thrusting into her with every fiber of his being and she is pushing back for more. God, he is going to miss her, miss making love to her. Miss the way she makes love back to him.

"More Matthew, more. I'm close. I need to feel you more." She cries out to him.

He continues to give her his full attention, stridently entering her with full force and the entire length of his cock. His balls are making that slapping sound against her ass and thighs. Sweat is breaking out on his face and arms. He keeps stoking in and out and she keeps pushing back to him. He moves his right arm around her and starts to stimulate her clit. He slides his fingers between her lips and finds the little bud full of nerves. Alternating between circular strokes and then light and firm taps of his finger, he feels her tighten. He clit comes to attention and is rock hard. Her breathing changes and she is gasping each breath.

He is trying to control himself but, every time she gasps, she clenches and her silky sheath of muscles grips his cock in what feels like a small vise. She is killing him slowly, too slowly. He can't wait any longer, "how close baby?" He barely is able to get the words out in a coherent manner.

She cries, "Close, so close."

With that, Matthew, using his "command voice" says, "pinch your nipples, Leigha. Pinch them hard and don't stop until you come for me. Pinch them now and don't stop."

He continues his thrusts and feels his own needs escalate every time she tightens around him.

"Do you hear me? Repeat back to me what I want you to do." He growls his command at her.

For a second, there is no response. "Now Leigha, repeat!"

"Yes, Matthew." Gasping for breath she repeats, "You want me to pinch my nipples hard and not to stop until I come." Each word is said separately as she tries to breath between them.

"Good girl. Do it now, Leigha." Matthew's need is audible at this point.

As she lets go of the head board she reaches for her nipples. Matthew takes her additional weight and holds her around the waist with his left arm. She cries out as she starts to pinch her already over sensitive nipples, but she does as told. She pinches hard and keeps pinching. She is crying out and bucking back, at the same time she is hissing out curses.

She just keeps repeating, "Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck!"

Matthew continues his assault on her with his cock and stops stroking her clit. He leans into her more and pinches the little bud hard and tight, sending her into a cascade of spasms as she cries out. She feels like she is coming apart at the seams.

"Now, baby. Come for me now, I want you to come for me now Leigha." His words wash over her; she is barely able to hear him because her heartbeat is so loud in her own head. She hears the need in his voice and that is all it takes to give into her release. Her body shakes, she is drenched in her own sweat. Her orgasm rakes through her body.

Exploding from the center of her sex outward first through her body's core, then out through her arms and legs. Every nerve ending in her body is firing at once. Ripple after ripple of electrical energy is firing off from her sex and she feels a vibrating like hum throughout her body. She can feel her secretions on her inner thighs. Her own moans are foreign to her. Matthew continues to plunge his cock into her pussy while her silken walls are contracting around him. Her pussy is gripping his cock in her and then releasing pressure, gripping and releasing.

He can't stand it much longer. One, two, three, he continues to impale his cock in her he can't take it any longer. He has to release his need, he lets go of what little control he has left and his cum shoots out in multiple spurts flooding her already saturated pussy. His body feels like it is in a complete spasm, he throws his head back and cries out her name.

The room is silent with the exception of one word, "Leigha..." is drawn out of his mouth as if it is the last word he will ever speak. His legs give out as his thighs have been holding both of their weights for far too long. As gallantly as possible, he tries to take Leigha down to the bed while not wanting to pull out of her yet. Still impaled in her sex, he lays her on her side, her back to his chest and abdomen. Both of them are working on breathing. His left arm is still around her.

He pulls her so close there is no room between them. Skin on skin, hot sweaty skin on hot sweaty skin. She can feel his heartbeat echo through her body as her back rests against him. He takes his right hand and strokes her hip and thigh. Loving the touch of her warm silken skin after sex. Anytime really.

She takes a deep breath, reaching back, she finds his forearm. She strokes it as he strokes her body. She reaches down and interlaces her fingers with his. He squeezes her fingers. She brings his hand up to her face and kisses it. Softly, she whispers over their joined hands, "Thank you." He kisses the back of her neck, "Thank you" he whispers back.

"Happy Birthday Baby." He whispers in her ear as he kisses the back of her neck.

As their breathing slows and their heart beats calm, they fall asleep in each other's arms. Before he is fully asleep, Matthew takes another mental picture. This one is of Leigha curled against him. His arm wrapped around her and their fingers interlocked. This is the picture he will always remember, always cherish. He has one last thought before he is engulfed in sleep.

"Making love to and fucking with Leigha is sometimes like watching wild animals mate. The two of us are like the lion and the lioness. He scents her, she lets him. He pursues, she detours. He bites, she scratches. And in the end all is well. We both love the back and forth play and teasing we do to each other before we give in and both receive the pleasure of each other's bodies, each other's sex, and each other's passion. We just play different roles and take our own sweet time to get there."

12