Happy Birthday to Me Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My heart was racing as I watched. Almost, almost I was that girl, so nervous, so excited, knowing that in minutes I would be in a hotel room with a stranger, a man who wanted only to fuck me, to use my body, to use my sex to satisfy his desire. That girl in the movie, like me, had only ever had sex with one man before. I almost moaned out loud as I felt Kam against me, so hard where he pressed against my butt.

"You know that when that hotel room door opens, you're going to walk inside." Kam's voice was a whisper in my ear. "You'll walk in like she's about to, knowing that you'll be fucked."

I watched the girl and I was her. Nervous, heart racing, excited. Knowing what was coming next. I was going to be fucked hard by a man who I'd never met, who was paying me for the use of my body. Paying me to have sex with me. I watched as he took that girl into his hotel room, stripped her dress from her, stripped her naked and fucked her on the bed. I shuddered with vicarious pleasure as he entered her, I gasped as she gasped, I moaned softly as she moaned while he fucked her.

When he fucked her hard, pounding her down into the bed, I almost collapsed to the floor. When she begged him to fuck her harder, my mind silently echoed her words, when she begged him to fuck her cunt, my lips echoed hers, whispering those obscene words for the first time in my life, for the first time in my life feeling the power of language as those words reverberated through me. When he called her a slut, told her she was a whore, I was her, I was a slut, I was a whore. When he finally came, I shivered, feeling the power of those thrusts, of his culmination in her.

Kam paused the movie, and now his voice was still a whisper, but a more demanding whisper.

"Go outside Isabelle, go all the way down to the foyer and walk around and then come back up and knock on the door. All the way up, think to yourself that you're that girl and I'm your client. When I let you inside, you're going to be that girl, and I'm going to do to you what she has done to her, okay?"

"Okay," I shivered. Wow. I was enjoying this. I smiled back at Kam. "I'll see you in five minutes." I giggled breathlessly. "How much am I going to charge you?"

My husband laughed. "I'll pay you when you arrive."

"Okay." Oh my god, I was really getting into this. I stood up, walked across the room, slipped my shoes back on, picked up my handbag. "See you soon." I reached for a coat.

Kam's hand took my wrist. "No, no coat. Just the dress."

I looked at him. "But ... but ..." I looked down at the dress. No way, it was far to revealing. Fan would wear something like this out with confidence, not me.

"Do it for me Isabelle."

I looked at him, seeing the excitement, the desire. I wanted that. I wanted him excited. And oh god, I'd never worn anything this revealing outside our apartment, where anyone could see me. My bikini didn't count. On the beach or at the pool, everyone wore bikini's. Even me.

"For me Isabelle." His eyes pleaded with me. I could feel the aura of his desire.

"Okay." My voice was a scared whisper. Oh god. For Kam. I swallowed.

He opened the door for me. I stepped outside. Our door closed behind me. Locked. I was standing in the empty hallway, half naked, in a dress that made me feel like that young woman in the movie. Turning, I walked down the hallway to the elevators, took a deep breath and pressed the down button. I was blushing bright red when the bell chimed and the doors opened. What if somebody was in there? But there wasn't. A huge surge of relief washed through me as I stepped in and pressed G. Down. Down. Down.

All the way to Ground. Alone. Heart pounding, I stepped out as the doors opened. The foyer to our apartment complex was empty, although the mall beyond was busy. Weak-kneed, feeling a little faint, I sank into one of the seats, squeaking as the cold leather met my butt. I'd forgotten how short the dress was. My phone rang. Kam. I pulled it out.

"Hi honey." I was breathless. God, I was so wet, my nipples were so hard. Aching.

"I can see you in the foyer darling, I want to see you walk into the mall, walk around and come back in five minutes." He hung up. I'd forgotten about the security camera. He could see me. What had seemed so adventurous a couple of minutes earlier now seemed safe and secure. The mall outside, now that was terrifying. But I knew Kam was watching me.

With a little whimper, I stood up, took my courage in my hands and stepped out through the automatic doors. I could see heads turned as I walked down the mall. Male eyes looking at me, looks of enjoyment. Some even turning to watch me as I walked past them. My breasts bounced and quivered a little, held back only by the V of material that constrained them. My nipples no longer just ached, they hurt. My breasts felt so full and hard, wanting Kam's hand and mouth. My sex pulsed wetly. I made it all the way to the fountain at the center of the mall before rounding it. On a whim, I pulled out my phone and called home.

"Hi," Kam answered.

"Hullo, is that Mr. Leung," I said, very professionally.

"Yes," I could hear the laughter in his voice.

"This is Cyndi, from Tzang's Escort Service", I said, "we received a message requesting the services of an escort for the evening from a Mr. Leung. Is this he?"

"This is he," Kam replied. "What can I do for you Cyndi?"

"It's more what I can do for you, Mr. Leung." I almost giggled. "I'm almost in the foyer now," I replied, "I'll be coming up shortly if you could buzz me in."

"I'm looking forward to seeing you Cyndi," Kam breathed.

"Thankyou Mr. Leung." Almost, I giggled before I managed to hang up.

"Hey, Cyndi..." a voice from behind me interrupted my excited thoughts as I tucked my phone away.

Surprised, I turned my head. "Hullo, do I know you?" It was a white guy. Sounded American.

"Uh, no, but I couldn't help overhearing you, do you have a business card? I'd love to call on your services."

"Uhh ... No, no I don't I'm sorry." God, this was embarrassing. "I only take bookings through my agency." I was improvising wildly, blushing bright red.

"Uhh, okay, maybe I could give you my card and you could contact me, email me or something and I can call. Uh, if you don't mind?"

Oh god! Oh this was so embarrassing. He really did think I was a hooker. This was so exciting. He was handing me a business card. Glancing down as I tucked his card in my handbag, I could see he was hard. His trousers bulged. Hard from looking at me? His eyes were fixed on my cleavage.

"Uh, my agency sets the fees sir, I'll ask them to contact you."

"Thanks Cyndi, I'd appreciate that."

All the way back to our condo apartment foyer, I could feel his eyes on my butt. He really thought I was an escort. He was really offering to pay me to go with him, to have sex with him. I swiped myself in with my pass, waiting for the elevator, heart pounding wildly. Closing my eyes, I imagined myself calling that American. Here I was, waiting for the elevator to go to his apartment, stepping into it, pressing the button, floor by floor his apartment came closer. I stepped out, walked down the hallway, pressed the buzzer on the door.

The door opened.

"Hi, I'm Cyndi." I stepped inside without waiting for him to say anything.

"Come with me." He took my hand, leading me into the bedroom. He was already naked, hard and ready for me. I was wet. Slippery, knees turned to jelly, ready to be taken, wet. So wet. So hot.

He pushed me to the bed, looked down at me as I lay there, panting, flushed. "Pull your dress up, slowly."

I obeyed without a word, reaching down, my fingers curling under the hem of the dress, pulling it up, gently easing it higher and higher.

"Keep going." His voice was hoarse.

I did. I closed my eyes, imagining I was doing this for that American guy downstairs. My heartbeat skyrocketed instantly. I lifted the black fabric higher, finally exposing my panties. There was very little to them, a couple of black elastic strings across my hips and a ting triangle of lace covering my pussy, already soaked through.

In my mind, behind my closed eyes, it was that American who looked down at me now, who tore my panties from me, who moved over me as I spread my legs for him, drew them back. His weight came down on me, my thighs cradled him as his cock found me and pushed into me, sinking into me to the hilt. I was so wet, wetter and more excited than I'd ever been, feeling his cock surge into me, so demanding, so hard, fucking me vigorously from that first thrusting penetration that I enjoyed so much.

His hands pinned mine to the bed above my head, his body pinned me to the bed, his cock impaled me, pinned my like a butterfly to a mounting board, pumping into me, fucking me, using me.

"Do you like that Cyndi? Do you like my cock?" His eyes burned into mine.

I did. I did. "Yes ... Yes ... give me your cock ... Give it to me hard." Oh god, this was so good.

"Moan for me ... moan like a little slut ... moan like a hooker."

I had no idea what a hooker moaned like but I did my best. "NNUUUGHHHH ... UUGHHHHH ... Fuck me ... Fuck me harduuughhhh ... fuck me like a little slut ... use me ... I want your cock to use me ... do it hardugghhh." I felt so bad saying those words, I'd never said anything like this before. It was bad and it was exciting.

"UUUNNNGHHHHH." I'd never had it so hard. Never so good. I loved it. Loved feeling his cock ramming into me, his body pounding down on mine as my breasts quivered and bounced while he rode me.

"NNNGGHHHHHH." Oh jesus jesus jesus yes yes yes.

"HARDER ... FUCK ME HARDER ... USE MY CUNT ...SCREW ME ... GIVE IT TO ME! ... FUCK ME... FUCK MY CUNT HARD ... HARD ... HARDUUUGHHHH ..."

He was. He was. I could feel his cock pumping like a piston inside me, in and out, sliding along the walls of my channel, my sex so wet now, so wet and hot and slippery for him.

"RIDE ME ... FUCK ME ... CUM IN ME ... CUM IN YOUR LITTLE SLUT..."

That pushed him over the edge. He pushed hard into me with every thrust, his urgency growing, growing, feeding mine and then ...

"TAKE IT ... TAKE IT YOU LITTLE SLUT...OHH FUCK FUCK FUCK!" And he came.

I felt him spurting inside me, his head thrown back, his body taut, muscles jerking as he pumped his cum into me, into my sex, his throbbing cock spurting once, twice, three times before he subsided on me, breathing hard as I cradled him with my body and my arms. I hadn't climaxed myself, my body was still glowing, hot, wanting, but I could take care of that afterwards. For now, I was content that I'd satisfied my man. My husband. My darling Kam. That made me feel good.

Afterwards, after we'd showered and were lying in bed, giggling, I told him about the American who'd thought I was a hooker and how he'd given me his business card.

"Show me his card."

"Okay." I slid out of our bed, padded into the living room, rummaging through my handbag to find the card. Back in bed, I handed it to Kam.

"James J. Whitworth III, Senior Partner, Whitworth Technology Inc." Some address in California. Kam grinned at me. "Was he good looking?"

I shrugged. "Well, he was a gweilo. He wasn't ugly but I didn't really look at him." I giggled. "I was totally flustered Kam, wearing that dress. He couldn't take his eyes off my boobs though. And he was all hard looking at me. He wanted me to call him. I nearly died. I was so embarrassed, he really thought I was a hooker."

"If you were, you'd already be on your way to wherever he's staying after I'd finished with you." Kam was stroking my breasts as he talked.

"Mmmm, If I was a hooker, I probably would. I'd have already called him to tell him I was on my way... what was his name?" I felt Kam's cock twitch against my thigh. Huh? Really? Kam. I smiled.

"James J. Whitworth III."

I picked up my cellphone and pressed the # a bunch of times, waited a second, smiling at Kam. Feeling his cock twitching against my thigh. Ohhhh really? .

"Hi, is that James J. Whitworth Three? ... Yes, it's Cyndi here ... Mmmmm, I'm so glad you remember my boobs ... I mean me ..." I giggled as Kam's cock grew harder. "You wanted to see me ... yes, I just finished here ... I could come over now but I'm expensive ... How much? ...US dollars? ... Well, for five hundred US you get me for a couple of hours of fucking ... Yes? ... Okay, what sort of fucking? ... What would you like to do to me? ..." I slid out of bed and walked out of the bedroom, holding my phone, then coming back in, smiling at my husband.

"Hi James, I'm Cyndi and I'm here for you to fuck... What would you like me to do?"

Kam was on his back on the bed, already partially erect. Oh wow! My eyes lit up.

"Get your clothes of and suck my cock, Cyndi."

I gulped. Okay, make believe aside, I'd never done that before. But okay, I was getting into this play-acting. I was already naked. I'd just never given Kam a blowjob before. Not so much because I didn't want to as because he'd never asked me - and I'd never thought of offering. I crawled onto the bed, eyeing his cock with a mixture of eagerness and trepidation,

"Is that what you'd like me to James?" I looked up his body. "Suck your cock?"

"Cyndi, you hot little slut, I want you to suck my cock like a vacuum cleaner."

I blinked. Huh? Okay. I opened my mouth, Up close like this, it looked a lot different. I wasn't sure about this but I wanted to please him. Please him? I wanted to excite him and drive him crazy. I studied it, fascinated, my eyes a couple of inches away from him. Always before it had been at arm's length as we lay side by side, his head level with mine. I knew girls did this, but I never had. Not even with Kam.

Partially erect, it looked soft and cute. Almost instinctively, I squeezed him in my hand, squeezing and stroking, watching it grow in size, watching it harden, stiffen, stand erect. Small veins lined its length, the rounded head no swollen, exposed as I slid his foreskin down. I licked the length of him with my tongue, slowly. He tasted clean and slightly soapy. I was glad he'd taken that shower.

"Suck my cock Cyndi," he growled, his hand pushing my head down. I opened my mouth wide, flattened my tongue against my bottom lip and took the head of his cock into my mouth. Just feeling his cock head inside my mouth sent a rush of pleasure through me, a rush like hot liquid that raced down my throat, through my body to my pussy, bringing a renewed flood of wetness with it.

Not knowing what else to do, I started to move my mouth on him, feeling his cock slide between my lips, my tongue moving on his hardness, up and down, up and down, taking him a little deeper each time as my confidence grew.

His hands pulled my head up, my mouth off him.

"I want to fuck you Cyndi." Kam was panting. "On your back."

"Fuck me anyway you like James," I moaned as I moved onto my back, my eyes half closed, picturing that big American guy saying what Kam was saying to me. "Tell me, tell me what you want to do to me James."

I closed my eyes as James moved over me, between my legs, reaching down to take his cock in my hand and guide it to me. I was looking forward to this. Twice in one night! Heaven.

"I want you to take my big American dick in your tight little Chinese cunt Cyndi."

"UUGGHHHHHHHH." My husband's cock entered me easily, sliding into me, starting to move in and out. "Yes ... Yes ... Fuck me James ... fuck me with your big cock ... Fuck me hard."

"Does you tight little Chinese cunt like my big white American dick Cyndi? Does it? Huh? Does it?" Kam was fucking me hard, as hard as he'd fucked me earlier. Heaven. I was in heaven.

My eyes screwed tightly shut, I thought about that guy James, how big his cock had looked when it was hard, bulging inside his trousers. How he'd offered to pay for me. Pay to fuck me. I tried to imagine it was him above me, that he'd paid for me, paid to fuck me, that it was him between my legs, so much bigger than Kam, his cock pounding into me the way Kam's was. God, I was instantly wetter, hotter. I pulled my knees back, back as far as I could, opening wide to Kam, squeezing his cock with my cunt. I was really getting excited by this game.

"Fuck me James ... Fuck my tight little Chinese cunt ... Give me your big American cock ... give it to me hard ... stretch my tight little cunt ... Fuck my little slut cunt... Fuck me James ... fuck me."

"Oh yeah, I'm gonna fuck you hard Cyndi, fuck you like a little slut, fuck your tight little cunt..." Kam was so getting into this as well, his cock pounding into me, his body rising and falling as his cock drove into me again and again, frictioning through my entrance, sliding up inside me with a vigor that brought me a renewed slippery delight.

I clung to Kam, hooking my heels behind his thighs, taking him inside me eagerly, enjoying his body moving so vigorously on me, in me, feeling my own excitement growing and growing.

"Fuck me hard ... fuck me hard..." I forgot all about our game in my excitement. I loved Kam. I loved him so much. When he went crazy fucking me I was just in heaven, feeling him using me and knowing I was giving him so much pleasure. So much enjoyment.

"I love you I love you I love you," I sobbed as Kam's cock pounded into me.

"You love my big American cock Cyndi," Kam growled.

"I love your big American cock," I moaned, "fuck me with it ... fuck me fuck me fuck me."

"Oh fuck YEAAAAHHHHHH," Kam just about howled as he exploded inside me, pumping into me in a frenzy as he came. So good, I clung to him as he emptied himself inside me, enjoying his satisfaction with me, enjoying knowing I was a good wife for my husband, enjoying my own feelings as I felt him cum inside me. Again. Twice. Twice tonight. Wow!

Kam collapsed on me, panting for breath, his cock slipping out of me as he quickly shrank. I cradled him on me, between my legs, my body hot, my desire unsatisfied. I wanted more, I loved what he'd done to me, I loved feeling him cum inside me but I needed my own climax.

After he lifted himself off me, Kam lay there watching me as I used both hands on myself, one finger inside me where he'd been, pushing inwards while my other hand worked my clitoris, circling, stroking, rubbing, my excitement growing fast as I imagined myself to really be a hooker, really servicing that American guy.

"Would you like me to make up a story for you?" Kam distracted me from that picture.

I smiled at my husband, breathing hard. "Oh yeah, yeah, tell me."

It was much more fun if he created a fantasy for me. If it was his imagination, not mine, all I would have to do was to close my eyes and listen and picture myself doing whatever he said I was doing.

Kam smiled, one of his hands on my breast, caressing me while I teased myself. "You're sitting waiting for me in a bar, in a booth at the back, in that dress you were wearing," he breathed, "and you see James, he waves at you, you wave back, he comes over and joins you, buys you a drink, he joins you just before I arrive."

"Yes," I gasped, my eyes closed, picturing it. "What happens next?"

"I come back, you're sitting between us, he puts his hand on your leg under the table; he's stroking your leg, his hands working its way up, higher and higher, while he and I are talking. What do you do?"

I was teasing myself with my fingers, thinking of that hand on me. That unknown american's hand on my leg. Kam moved his hand to my leg, stroking me gently.

"I don't say anything," I gasped, "you don't notice what he's doing to me, he pulls my legs towards him, his hand goes all the way up under my dress, he's touching me through my panties."

Kam's fingers were brushing my sex, teasing me as I played with myself, my eyes closed.

"The bar's very dark," he said, "you lean towards me, whisper in my ear, tell me he's touching you, you ask me what to do."